Captive Hacker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to pull your pathetic dick and show you real pain? Then for fucks sake tell me how much you are enjoying this?"

That was the last thing I wanted so even though it revolted me to do so, I immediately started the pathetic begging and pleading they enjoyed, knowing that I obviously did not enjoy the treatment and getting a thrill from the indignity.

"Yes, yes, oh that feels good, Master" the words offending my feelings but needing to avoid any more pain. "Yes, fuck my ass deep and hard Master"

I did not have to plead for long because another penis was presented to my mouth, and I again became more panicked about my breathing then the burning abusing pain in my ass. I had one cock pushing deep in my mouth as I tried to tongue the member and take quick breathes when it was withdrawn enough, and I was also conscious of the pounding as another cock was forcing my ass, wide and open and intruding deep into my bowels. At least with my mouth stuffed with another member I did not have to humiliate myself by begging to be abused in the ass, and saying how much I was enjoying it.

I lost all sense of time as I was abused, anally and forced to suck cock, bent over, my anus used by the same. I tried to consciously ignore the act I was performing, disgusted and frightened at what was happening. The next clear impression I had was when, after some particularly painful, thrusting, the gentleman using my ass stopped and withdrew.

What made this more unpleasant than before was the trickle of liquid I felt down my thigh. It could have been the wound in my scrotum bleeding again, but I had the nauseous idea that it was probably the semen that was ejaculated into my ass. As soon as that prick had been removed there was s a jockeying for position, and the soiled cock was presented to my mouth, while the recently sucked penis took the place behind. The gentleman's creamy white spunk still adhered in traces to the tip of his cock. This made the subsequent oral exercise harder, his member might be going flaccid which meant it couldn't be forced to the back of my throat, but the salty taste of the semen made me want to puke from shame.

The following cocks that I serviced blended into a nightmarish unending parade. I would suck a gentleman's hard erection, tonguing it and trying to breathe as he thrust it as hard as he could into my mouth, while another penis pierced my anus. When this load was ejaculated into my ass, he would present his cock to be cleaned, and then I would start on the next male member to abuse me.

My ass became sore and aflame with fire, matching the still painful piercing of my ball sack. I could not feel my sphincter and couldn't try to squeeze it shut; it felt as though it was now permanently open and distended from the abuse it had taken. My throat was raw from the male flesh pushed into it, and I could not remove the slimy, salty taste of the semen from my mouth. I could also taste the blood and excrement from my own back passage and I hoped the blood was from my injury rather than any lesions inside my bowels.

I could only suck and submit so I had no idea of the number of gentlemen using my body. After several cocks, there came a time when only my ass was being used. I felt disassociated from my body, and could covertly look around. Maybe half a dozen officers were in the room, but they were now looking at the female nurse, and Mistress Benny fucking on the tabletop. It looked very erotic, seeing Mistress Benny's wonderful female shaped body from behind, neat heart shaped bottom, moving against the naked nurse' pussy. Unless you observed from the front, when you would see Mistress Benny's hard cock, and incongruous little pert tits. Mistress Benny was not only fucking the nurse, but being surprising vicious about it too. She was using her nails to scratch and rend the nurses' skin, leaving angry red trails and even ribbons of blood in places. She was using her mouth, biting the voluminous breasts of the nurse. All this and the nurse was greatly enjoying it. Begging to be fucked and hurt at the same time.

Even in my black and abstract mood I felt a wave of despair thinking that this was going to be my fate slaving to Mistress Green, begin used and having to enjoy the pain and abuse.

Just then my mind was brought back to my current predicament as one of the gentlemen realised I was not sucking anyone.

"Does the bitch drink piss Green?" he asked, and I was shocked to see Mistress Green nod her head.

"Oh yes" she affirmed "he is trained, Just use him as you wish"

The man who had spoken, again unbuttoned his fly and taking the limp flaccid cock again offered it to my mouth. He made no move to force it in, and I was reluctant to take the glistening end.

"Just yank his crotch restraint if he misbehaves" enjoined Mistress Green, and fearing the pain I immediately put my lips around the end of the dick.

It felt even stranger with the bulbous end of a flaccid cock in my mouth than with an erect one. Quickly I was focused on swallowing the stream of urine that spurted from the end, like sucking on a large meat straw. The flavour was very unpleasant, I do not know why, more salty and musty than Mistress Green's urine. I struggled to control my vomiting as I swallowed. At one point I did heave, but managed to keep it in my mouth and swallow again.

Of course, after this one gentleman had used me as a toilet the others became enthusiastic too, and I had to drink several pints of urine. Towards the end it felt as though I could not drink anymore and I struggled to swallow the piss that filled my mouth. When everyone had enough. I stayed there, in position. Aware of how I looked, naked ass in the air, ass hole distended, bleeding and dripping with come. My face hung low, my throat barely able to swallow and only tasting the humiliating flavour of the piss I had drunk.

Mistress Green then commanded me to crawl to the nurse, Amy, and clean her pussy and be her toilet. This at least did not feel as degrading. Amy had a shaven cunt. Her skin was very white and the pussy lips a strongly contrasting red. I feared that Mistress Benny had filled her with spunk but her slit was just wet with her own juices. I used my tongue as I had been taught to lick her clean. Licking along the length of her pussy lips, pushing my tongue inside her vagina, exploring under the hood for her clit.

When she sighed and lay back I took the cue, and fastening my mouth over her, accepted her stream of piss. My mouth filled, and I had to concentrate rally hard to swallow, in the end I was not sure how I managed. Feeling sick, nauseous, in pain in my crotch and ass, I kneeled on the floor at Mistress Green's feet.

"There is one more person you need to satisfy Dick." Mistress Green told me. Mistress Benny still has not fucked you enough. I swallowed dpainfully, my dry throat not lubricated by the piss I had drunk.

"Mistreess, I am ready to be fucked in the ass by Mistress Benny Mistress." I was too exhausted to be more imaginative, and waited for the inevitable diatribe for not showing the proper enthusiasm. With more foreboding Mistress Green carried on.

"You must have noticed Dick, theat Benny is much more passionate when you are suffering distress?" This is a rhetorical question and I do not have time to agree to this steatment as she bids us all go out to the car. I crawl at Misress GReen's heels, and everybody follows along. Making ribald comments at my expense, complimenting or insulting my ass and demeanour.

When we reach the car I am told to bend over the hood, and I resignedly do so, fully expecting to be fucked in the ass by Mistress Benny, but, my expectations are changed when two of the officers are instructed to hold me in place. I start to panic, and struggle, but the position is not inducive to escape, and merely results in catcalls about my bottom wriggling around.

Then I notice that Mistress Benny, wearing a leather glove has gathered a handful of nettles and is advancing towards me with them bransidished like awhip. I immediately start struggling more earnestly, and futilly begging for mercy, for anyone to stop this.

Mistress Benny takes her time, swinging the nettles back and forth. I have a powerful fear of nettles since childhood, and the thought of them being applied anyehere near my sensitive ass was horrifing. Mistress Benny uses her other hand to stroke her enormous cock, fully proud and erect, which was even gaining compliemtns from all the gentlemen gathered around.

Finally I realised that my snivelling and crying were not going to have any effect as she brushed the weeds lightly over my ass. The pain was terrific. Different from the whippings and piercings and other tortures that had been inflicted on me. It burnt like fire. Hot and immediate, many of the nerve endings aflame with pain. I literally screamed at the sensation, and each new swipe of the nettles increased the volume until m throat was raw. Mistress Benny addressesed my ass, making sure that each centimeter was affected. The backs and insides of my thighs too.

Worse was when she ran the nettles up between my legs. The leaves and fronds pulling across my already painful balls, and then up my ass crack over my abused anus.

The pain was intense, but not such that I passed out, but enough that when Mistress Benny did eventually impale my ass on her cock, the feeling was a continuation of the pain already inflicted.

I eventually ran out of breath and screams though the pain continued with no apparent sign of releif. I slowly became aware of the pounding in my ass, but only because my sphincter was extended so much by the pounding cock of Mistress Benny. I barely noticed when she came and poured her hot seed deep inside my body, and it was almost without thought that I finally cleaned that magnificent cock.

After providing an evenings entertainment I was unceremoniously bundled into the boot of Mistress Green's car. Hot stiffling, in pain and desperate to relieve myself. I heard Mistress Green conversing outside, but the words were indistinct and muffled that I could not hear the intent. Finally the engine started, car doors slammed and we drove off.

The trip back to what I imagined was Mistress Greens mansion seemed to take longer than my brief escape. My body still hurt and burned. I felt nauseous, bloated and ashamed. I felt the darkest despair, realising that there was no way I could escape Misress Green without expecting the same treatment if I were caught in the act.

Finally the car stopped and doors slammed, and I had at least the hope of release from this uncomfortable confinement. But my hopes were in vain, nobody came to release me and I waited in that dark cramped space. My desire to pee mounted, and I was desparate, until finally I could wait no longer and released the hot feotid stream over my body and legs to pool beneath me in the boot of the car, spreading until my face and hair were lying in the stinking pool. In my misery I slept.