All Comments on 'Captive Princess Pt. 06'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AquarelaAquarelaabout 10 years ago
I don't get it...

Why do you post in this cathegory? She has accepted the role quite fine since the beggining, she is happy to be what she is in that twisted world...I don't see her struggle at all...fight for freedom or kingdom or anything. As far as you portrayed her, she is quite happy with a broad smile on her face as you put it.

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago
to Aquarela

i think Wifetheif continues to post it in this category to keep the story as a whole under one category listing for easier access. That way someone doesn't have to go from Non-Consent to Sci Fi & Fantasy to Anal just to find all of the parts of the whole.

to Wifetheif,

*smiles warmly* Thank you for another enjoyable chapter in the ever changing life and expectations of Ivory.

AquarelaAquarelaabout 10 years ago
to Aisielynn

Thank you for your input,,,, but I wasn't asking you, I think the author is quite capable of rendering a reply if he or she thinks my question has merit.

SinfulLittleNothingsSinfulLittleNothingsabout 10 years ago
Mer.

I really do enjoy this story as a whole but.... he promised love letters in the beginning and now he'll never love her. Makes me sad. I'm fond of love letters and all their flowery words and such. Come on, give a reader a bone. :)

Anyways, keep it up. You have peeps that enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous