Captive Princess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,423 Followers

"Ivory, There are times when you will be asked to service both myself AND my customer. That will not happen tonight because I want your first experience to be as positive as possible. Obey Richard tonight as you would me. I will return for the two of you around noon tomorrow. If I hear any bad report from Richard, if you show the slightest hesitation or reluctance I WILL punish you severely tomorrow." Then as quickly as the frightening hardness had come into his eyes, the master's countenance brightened and he said, "But I do not thing that will occur."

With that Master Theodore, kissed Ivory full on the lips for quite a while. Ivory noted that this kiss was by far the most romantic and gentle he had so far given her. Master Theodore placed Ivory's hand in Richard's and then turned and exited the building. Ivory watched him go until he heard Richard's voice.

"Ivory, follow me I know the way to our room for the evening."

In silence the two strode down the hallway to the room whose number matched that of the key in Richard's hand. Ivory was a mix of panic, curiosity, and fear as Richard opened the door and escorted her in.

Richard embraced ivory and kissed her deeply but gently for quite some time. Then Ivory heard a simple, "It is time." as Richard removed her jacket. He had Ivory sit on the bed so that her polished boots could be removed. As led Ivory stood and Richard removed her skirt. Gently he opened her blouse, planting kisses on each centimeter of skin as it was bared. Richard really liked the stockings and garter and made no move to remove them. With her trepidation beginning to retreat Ivory undressed Richard. He really was a very handsome man. Ivory made a move to preform fellatio upon Richard but Richard instead Swept her off her feet and placed her between the sheets of the bed.

He was upon her like a tender shadow, after kissing Ivory all over he began to work upon her sex with his tongue. Suddenly Ivory realized why the women she had serviced always seemed so delighted with her ministrations. She felt Richard gently bite down upon her clitoris. She had never felt so good! Ivory's first orgasm caught her completely off guard.

Richard watched delighted as her body shivered and she emitted one of the most intoxicating sounds of pleasure he had ever heard. Richard could not wait until he could fully share Ivory with his slave Rebekah, his wife Adele and himself. Fully aroused Richard slid his sizable member into Ivory' slick slit. For Ivory there was a moment of extreme pain as her hymen ruptured and her narrow channel expanded for the first time to admit a penis, but the pain soon passed to be replaced with with a kind of pleasure. Ivory realized that she could grow quite fond of this activity. Richard withdrew for a brief moment to coat his penis with lubricant before entering Ivory anew.

Ivory found this second entry more pleasurable and was startled when the warm feeling spread through her loins again and she had a second orgasm. Richard came deep inside her. Ivory was not worried about pregnancy because Master Theodore had been feeding her Tavrow root since her first days with him. Mixed with other food it was tasteless. The drug however prevented pregnancy in virtually every case. It was required by the Realto government. Like everything else regarding slavery in Realto, slave breeding was strictly regulated. It was not hard to actually obtain permission to breed slaves but an pregnant slave who dis not possess a license would cost her owner thousands of dollars in fines. With that fear out of her mind Ivory completely relaxed under Richard's ministrations.

Richard held Ivory close post coitus and talked to her gently. Ivory remembered what was expected of her and began to praise Richard using all of the complementary Realto words she had learned. At length Richard manhood was fully re-engorged. He then told Ivory that it was time to surrender her "second virginity." All of Ivory's trepidation came back as Richard rolled her on her belly and began to lubricate her asshole. Sliding into her with incredible slowness, millimeter by millimeter Richard at last had sunk all of his manhood into Ivory. Ivory did not know what to think as she felt Richard's phallus gently enter and then slide in and out of her posterior. Part of her considered this perverse yet there was an undeniable pleasure as well. However, Ivory seriously doubted that she could take to this form of intercourse with as much pleasure as Rebekah did. Still it was nothing like the horror of her imagination. With time she felt that she could enjoy this as well. She felt Richard come deep inside her and begin to soften.

Richard praised Ivory greatly and stroked and massaged her until she fell asleep. Richard's touch was so relaxing that Ivory did not even mind the fact that she was sleeping right on the spot of wetness left on the sheets from their escapades. Richard was utterly delighted with the broad smile on Ivory's face as she drifted off to dream land. His report to his best friend would be very praiseworthy indeed.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,423 Followers
12