All Comments on 'Captive Princess'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good start. Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Irritating

I really dislike it when I "finish" a story only to find it is part one of who knows how many chapters. In the future please indicate either in the title or beginning of the story that it will have multiple parts.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 10 years ago
I like it.

Your story is interesting and I look forward to seeing how your characters develop. I personally prefer chapter writers as they tend to expand on their stories better. Ignore grumpy Anonymous; they are Anonymous for a reason. Write on! I look forward to future chapters.

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago
For Anonymous who was Irritated...

Any time you read a story on Literotica... always assume it will have multiple chapters. You never know when a writer will be inspired by comments from the readers to expand upon a story that was originally meant to be one and done. Please have an open mind. Not all writers know they will make a story multiple chapters until they reach the end of that particular part of the story. and not all will think to adjust the title or put in some type of disclaimer at the beginning... just friendly advice.

To Wifetheif... wonderful beginning to what promises to be a very interesting series. i look forward to reading more. *smiles*

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

it is promising start. I'm interested to learn who will buy the princesses. Please continue its a great start

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Like it too

I'm a sucker for slave girl stories, so this was always going to grab my attention.

Roll on 2

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
A good start

I'm looking forward to chapter 2

From_One_to_AnotherFrom_One_to_Anotherover 10 years ago
Great start

You did a great job on this. I love slave-market type stories and this one seems highly promising. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to see what happens next, especially who will end up buying orella

KatysdreamKatysdreamover 10 years ago
Excellent!

You're an amazing writer! I love this story! I can't wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous