Captive Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

"Princess it is nice to see you again, I had fears that I never would. Now it appears that we are to be "trained" together." . "What does the "art of oral pleasure" mean Miss Hannah?"

The tall girl thought a minute and said." As near as I can tell from my readings it means to place one's mouth on the other person's genitals and stimulate it with one's mouth."

"Miss Hannah that is disgusting, this is no time or place for a jest!" "I don't jest Princess."

"You mean put my lips and tongue on another woman's quim... on a man's thing?"

"I believe that is what they expect of us. They did tell me however that my main value is as a tutor but that I would need this skill to perhaps placate the father or mother or perhaps both of whatever child I shall be bought as instructor for. That foul beast who captured us was correct in one aspect at least. I SHALL be teaching again although next time without salary and with some additional duties of a mistress or a whore. It is a sad, but not hopeless fate. Men scarcely look at me now and had I stayed a free woman I may very well have ended up a spinster. I may be kept chaste any way but it was implied that as slave tutor I would be expected to initiate young men in my charge into the fullness of manhood. Imagine me, sheltered, learned Hannah as a mature "older" woman! It is to laugh."

"Miss Hannah. This is awful. You speak as though it is no great thing!"

"On the contrary Princess, I am simply being pragmatic. Look as us. Escape is impossible and disobedience means punishment. I have no wish to be punished. Whatever the city of Shar has in store for us may be unpleasant and disgusting but we are of no value to them dead so whatever we are expected to do it WON'T kill us, Obedience earns me a sale to a rich man, doing what I do best, teaching. In contrast disobedience puts me further and further from that goal."

"Miss Hannah, you are so wise and calm. I wish I had your confidence and intelligence."

Hanna looked at the princess and replied, "For the first time, Princess, I do NOT wish I had your beauty."

Orella stared and looked at her former tutor. She had no idea what she could mean. She would soon learn.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers
12