All Comments on 'Captives of Alien Milkers Pt. 06'

by RamonaE

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story Started strong & erotic, but like a young man...

Greetings,

I did love the way the story began, that we knew and they knew that they would be helpless and reveal most intimate sexual vulnerabilities. Part of what made it erotic was the helpless randyness - part also the dignity soon to be trashed the pride to be crushed that the women knew they must sacrificed. The most erotic to me, the first gas making them uncontrollably horny, and each giving in to masturbation. Very intimate. The women together, less so, the women raped by multiple men least of all. So instead of building in intensity, it just built in situation, numbers. The protection of the anus was an interesting oddity in that in that context of course she would have been used there as well. HERE IS WERE I THOUGHT OH THIS IS A MAN WRITING THIS; where the protagonist falls to her knees naked helpless sucking a woman’s breast felt my sense of my own femininity to a degree I never thought...YOW DUDE! Too much info. This part wants to be in dating site description, or safely privately w own shrink. From an engaging story, to a cringeful entry in a journal. Keep writing! You are a good writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous