All Comments on 'Captivity'

by Boomerang7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good start

Great. I'm looking forward to future chapters.

And never mind the little troll-bitch's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please write more

Pay no attention to the insecure people making critical posts. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dangerous

Male chastity is one of the known causes of prostate cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I feel so sorry for the little man. How degrading. Hope he grows some balls and tells the bitch what's what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
laaame

Horribly uncreative

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Damn wife has really layed down the law.

I still think she needs to put cuckold in panties. Start using a nice thick strap on in hubby's pussy to stretch him, make him leak and drip. That way she can tell him that tonight we will fuck. Only he is the one getting fucked. He will thank her once her bi stud lovers start to use and breed hubby's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was ridiculous

Even for fiction. What motivation would this guy have to do anything but divorce her? As you have written him, he couldn't function outside the house without her to guide and instruct him. He probably couldn't stand up due to his lack of a spine. I'm certain he took option three and told her that he was divorcing her.That he had no intention to stand by as she played Russian Roulette with his life. Who knows what diseases her boyfriends have. And the cage? Really??? It has been pointed out numerous times in other stories that the cage is a toy. An idiot removes it in less than a minute without the key. It has become a much over used, failed, plot device. So tonight he's not going anywhere with her. He's packing his things, cancelling everything and getting ready to stop at the bank and close the accounts. If she wants to go crazy she can do so without him. End of a really, really bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lucky Man

All these stupid comments. He is a lucky man to have a mistress like that. I am submissive but my wife is very normal so dont have the exciting times this chap will.

I have a cock cage especially designed for the smaller man (4" hard and about 1" soft). and I cannot get out. I know I am low on testosterone and also have ED.

I can assure you that having a mistress or master provides us subs with extreme pleasure. If you dont like dont read..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

throw the bitch to the curb and get a real woman that will love you

suckermansuckermanabout 4 years ago
So wonderful to have your wife treat you like that

shes a wonder and you will get used to the cage I promise, I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous