All Comments on 'Captured and Conquered Ch. 04'

by longingforlove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
I liked this chapter

Took some time off did you? Glad that you are continuing this story.

I liked the direction of this chapter. So many of these kinds of stories seem to go too far and there never seems to be repurcusions.

LaurlieLaurlieover 11 years ago
MORE!

OMG this is an amazing story! Please continue, your a great writer and this is a brilliant and super hot story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love it

This story is so great you should really keep writing it. I'm always checking if you put up a new part and I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ummm...

What exactly is Alex trying to get from this poor girl, anyway? He started hitting her and now I think he's at a point of no return with that. He really hurt and humiliated her, and he liked it. I hope there are consequences for his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continuation?

are you going to continue the series??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I enjoy your storyline and I hope that you continue it. Please keep us posted because we keep coming back for more!!!

mystic5mystic5about 11 years ago
Good Stuff!

I've really enjoyed reading your story. Please continue! I would like to understand Alex more and I like the way you've laid out the storyline between the two of them. The Figging was a great touch!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To jail or the morgue

That's where Alex is going and deservedly so. Worse than a sick, vicious animal.

Bibliophile614Bibliophile614almost 11 years ago
Amusing

Its amusing to read the Anons comments on the story about how sick Alex is. Out of curiosity what exactly did you expect from a non-consent story? I'm loving it. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope she is done with him for good

To me her orgasms are really incongruent in this context. Why on earth would she come from this treatment? It doesn't mash with the rest of the stuff.

I think he really went too far and is an immature loser. And I am disappointed in her for finally giving in and having an orgasm on top of that. It would be much more satisfying if he had to give in before she did. I really really hope that she never forgives him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous