Captured and Conquered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short while later, Alex seemed to grow bored with this new torment. I felt his hands leave me once more. I went back to trying to relax my ass enough to relieve some of the burning. I jumped as I felt his hands on me once more. The plug juggled, and I felt him attach something to the end of it. It began to get heavy. The plug started to slide out of my ass but Alex shoved it back in place and held it in.

"I've attached a weight to the plug pet. Every time you fail to call me master, I will attach

another weight to the plug. If you allow it fall out, I will replace the plug with my cock."

Alex let go of the plug, and it began to slide. I clenched down to keep it inside of me, and the burning increased. I screamed at the sensation. I tried to concentrate on something, anything else, but the burning consumed my thoughts. My resolve was breaking. I couldn't handle much more.

I felt despair wash over me as I begun to realize that I was going to lose. Alex brought his hand down on my ass a few times and the renewed pain jerked me out of my thoughts. I grunted, and concentrated on not letting the plug fall out of my ass.

"Well pet?" He placed his finger on my clit. I gasped. Alex chuckled, and slowly circled my clit. Slight pleasure pushed through my pain, but not nearly enough to allow me to forget about the burning.

" Please, please stop. Alex, please stop this. Take it out, oh god, please take it out." I begged.

Alex sighed dramatically and shook his head. He removed his finger from my clit. I tried to convince myself that the disappointment I felt was because I no longer had a distraction. Not because I actually wanted him to make me come.

I could feel him place another weight on the plug. The plug began to slide out of my ass once more, and I clenched harder to make sure it wouldn't fall. The burning turned into an inferno and my groans and whimpers renewed. I struggled to remain silent but the pain consumed my entire being.

I felt Alex's lips on my ear as he whispered, "You've been very naughty pet. But one word can make the pain go away. One little word." He paused and nipped my ear. "Unless, you want me to hurt you. Is that it pet? Do you want me to hurt you? Do you like it when I make you scream?"

His words made me feel ill and I jerked my face away from his. Alex stood and chuckled darkly. He moved behind me again, and placed another weight on the plug. I felt the plug slide again, and I struggled to keep it inside of me. The burning increased and I couldn't hold on anymore. The plug suddenly slipped from my ass, and I dropped my head in defeat. I knew what was coming next.

"Uh-oh pet. Looks like you've dropped something." Alex laughed coldly. He patted my ass, and then spread my cheeks. I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance. I tried to brace myself, but I was too tired.

"Are you ready pet?" Alex asked. He pushed he cock against my ass and just the head popped in. I yelped and grit my teeth. Alex snickered, and rammed the rest of his length into me. I screamed loud and long as he began furiously pumping in and out. My entire body shook as he roughly invaded my ass.

Occasionally Alex would slap my ass as he pushed in and out, causing me to wail. I begged and pleaded with him once again, but my cries fell on deaf ears. There was only one way to make Alex stop.

Suddenly Alex increased his momentum, and I broke. I couldn't take the pain any longer. Through my cries I found the strength to yell, "NO MORE MASTER! PLEASE STOP, MASTER. I'M BEGGING YOU!"

Alex roared in triumph. "TELL ME WHO YOUR MASTER IS PET!"

I shuddered and sobbed, my voice hoarse from screaming. "You are, master. You are my master."

Alex shoved his length into me, continuing his thrusts but with a different rhythm. I moaned, afraid this was going to continue hurt like before and it did to some extent, but then it started to feel different. I started to feel my pussy tighten. Oh god, he was going to make me come. I panicked I didn't want him to make me come like this.... right? It was hard to tell now. The sensations were too much.

My breath came in gasps now, and I couldn't stop myself from moaning. With all the pain I had gone through, the pleasure came as a relief. At least physically speaking. My mind was still screaming at me not to allow myself to come at the hands of his man. Again.

Without warning I felt Alex pinch my clit sharply. I cried out, and tried to buck his hand away. He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "You pleasure belongs to your master pet. Only I can decide when you come, and you've been very bad. I'm denying you this orgasm."

With those words, he thrust deeply into me, and I felt him spill his seed in my ass. Alex leaned against me, breathing heavy. I was sobbing silently, feeling anger, despair, and woefully unfulfilled.

Slowly Alex pulled out and I groaned softly. I could feel Alex undoing my bindings one by one. When he freed my legs I collapsed on to my stomach, too tired to support my weight. Alex moved around the bed to where my hands were tied. He carefully undid the cords binding me to the headboard. When I was free I curled into a fetal position hoping he would leave me alone. I was still shaking slightly from the whole ordeal.

I felt the bed dip to one side as Alex crawled to me. He spoke to me, but I didn't acknowledge him, my spirit too broken. I felt his hand on my chin, and slowly he tilted my chin to face him. I blinked the tears from my eyes and looked up at him. I could see the anger and danger start to disappear from his face. Something more like concern seemed to replace them.

"Pet? Are you alright? Love?"

Alex let go of my face and I buried it into the side of my arm. I couldn't stand to look at that monster. I felt his arms around me as he lifted me. Alex carried me into the bathroom and placed me gently in the tub. He ran warm water, and added bath salts.

Slowly Alex washed me from head to toe. I was far too tired to protest even when he thoroughly washed me between my legs. When he deemed I was clean enough he picked me up from the tub and almost tenderly dried me. His sudden change in demeanor confused me. What is going on?

How can this possibly be the same bastard that moments ago beat me, forcibly took my ass, and forced me to call him master?

Alex carried me back to my bed and laid me on it. He started to stroke my cheek but I jerked away from him. I couldn't handle his touch. I heard him move away and I looked up at him. Before he turned to leave I saw a single tear roll down his cheek. Shortly after he left I fell into a deep sleep.

********

When I woke up I was still alone. I noticed there was a tray near me on the bed with a bowl of fruit, cheeses, bread and a container of juice. Next to the bowl of fruit was a note.

Dearest Love,

Forgive me.

12