All Comments on 'Captured by the Elves Ch. 04'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Writer345Writer345about 6 years ago
Worth waiting for!

Thanks for continuing with this saga, notbreckenridge, it really is too good to leave unfinished. I'm looking forward to more of it in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

I hope you will find the time to continue this. Your writing is incredible!

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 6 years ago
Excellent

I was rather excited to see a new chapter had finally been published. Great work, as always, I hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
really good

thank you , i've been waiting ages for more - well worth the wait . i can't wait to soak up more of this story . please more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

The story is quite good and I hope it gets continued but I'd like The Tart and especially The Lost Prince continued even more.

Anyway great writing and I hope you will swing back to your older series at some point.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiabout 5 years ago

I liked it a lot. Would love to read more. It would be fun to read more about the elves fucking each other, because that has to be a thing too I guess when there is no males. Maybe a scene with Teagan and Landa?

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
What a Letdown.

So after 4 Chapters the main character is still a He,the damn author sure as hell fucked this story up,I mean really why did the author even write about a Spineless Coward that was so afraid of being turned into a Sexy Shemale Elf and constantly trying to escape.

This story should have been a Loving Coming-to-terms Relationship where Braith got to be the one to turn her love interest into one like her.The author just miserably failed to deliver such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't listen to other comments

I really like the idea of the main character staying a human, that way he gets to remember his friend Brendan even when she forgets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is brilliant stuff thanks for writing it!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

I love this saga more with each chapter… 🤤 at the rate you’re going you’ll surpass my highest rating in just a few more chapters. Still a hard 15 stars…….

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES