Captured by the Elves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanitza was a different person as well. "I'm so sorry father," she said. "I didn't mean to be."

I grabbed her roughly, as she had instructed.

"Don't lie, boy. I've always known what you are. I saw what you did with your little friend in the storeroom."

"I didn't mean to do it."

"Don't tell me that. Look at you now: tits and this body. You're an elven whore now."

There were tears in her eyes. I had to stop.

"Yanitza," I said, "I'm so sorry."

She put a finger to my lips.

She said, "Don't. I needed that."

"Why?"

"I'll never have that confrontation. I'll never have that honesty."

"If you want me to leave I understand."

"I want your mouth on my cock," she said. "I need it."

With no other words I bent to my task. I'd pleased Yanitza before. She trusted me and knew that by then I was becoming an expert. Any man left at their mercy would be.

Her cock dominated my mouth. I worked my tongue around it—feeling its firmness and tasting the raw flavor of Yanitza. The sweat and the travel of her day seasoned her accordingly. My tongue worked into the slit and teased it. She grunted under me.

"That's it, father," she said. "Feel how much I've grown."

I kept at her. Her rigid cock throbbed within the confines of my mouth.

"Take all of me..."

Yanitza's cock began spurting forth its seed into my mouth. I could already feel the magical properties within it. I'd taken so much of the tingling cum into my body since I'd been there, but the feeling hadn't numbed over time. It was all part of the on-going ritual of my life.

"Don't swallow," she said. "Spit in into my hand."

I did so. Happy to obey. Yanitza held her hand out to me.

"Take some and work it into me. Then I want you inside of me."

I licked my lips. The tingling effects of her seed were lingering within me even after I spit it out. I was anxious. Carefully. I dipped a finger into the cum puddle in Yanitza's hand, and then slowly slid it into her welcoming hole. The ring of her asshole resisted at first, but gradually let me enter. The cum had been warm, but the interior of Yanitza's ass was hot—confining. I took my time. Returning to get more of the seed from her hand and working it into her. I wasn't used to loosening someone else anymore. However, Yanitza had superb control over her own body. It was no time at all before she was ready.

"Take me now if you want me," she said. "I want it."

I stared down at my lover on her back. My cock aching to be inside of her. I placed it at her rear entrance—touching her hot asshole—feeling it yield before me. I pushed inside of Yanitza.

She cried out at first.

I stopped.

"It's okay," she said. "I should've gotten some of the salve for lubrication. It's been a while. I'm fine though."

In a few moments she managed to ease her muscles more. My hands held the underside of her thighs as I fucked her. My cock was in control of me at that point—wanting to drive me completely into Yanitza. This was something so special and I didn't want it to end. Every thrust I made into her was joined by a sweet moan from the little elf woman. We were two moving parts of a crazed sex monster that existed only for pleasure. I noticed that her previously spent cock had risen to attention again. These elf girls had much more sexual stamina that humans did. When they were tired it as due to the strenuous activity they did in the forest.

I took her cock in my hand and began to work it. Pulling—firm yet gentle. Yanitza shook beneath me. Her eyes were threatening to roll back into her head.

"Don't let me go," she said. "Please keep me. Keep me with you, daddy."

I felt myself approaching orgasm, so I breathed deep and slowly—doing my best to keep going. I'd learned a great deep under Braith, who didn't let me penetrate her, but still didn't want me to be done before she was. Even with the knowledge and the effort it was proving difficult. My cock hadn't been in anyone for a long time, and I wasn't used to it.

"I don't think I can hold it," I told her.

"Don't hold back. Do it and put it all inside of me."

Despite my attempts to hold out. I erupted with Yanitza. My cock spewing hot cum deep inside the confines of her bowels. I kept working at Yanitza's cock with my left hand, and soon she was cumming along with me. Her molten spunk covered my hand. I held it to her face, and after a brief hesitation she tasted it. I remembered that first day when Landa had done it to me—a symbol of my submission and captivity. It wasn't the same though. I didn't want to dominate Yanitza. I respected and cared for her too much. With resignation, I brought the hand to my mouth and ate the last of Yanitza's seed. I still knew my place.

We stayed there for a time—tangled and interconnected. Finally, I'd been the one to penetrate another, and yet I knew that I couldn't escape my situation. Yanitza proved it twice. First, when she had saved me from my own pathetic attempt at escape, and then she when she let herself be taken by me.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "Did you not like it?"

I bent down to kiss her.

"I love it," I said. "I feel so good right now. I don't know what to say."

She rolled her eyes. "That's the problem with giving in to you. You make it out to be too much."

"You didn't like it?"

She kissed me, and our lips remained joined for several moments.

"I loved it," said Yanitza. "This might piss off Braith, but it was worth it. She's so lucky to have you."

"It's complicated."

"Isn't it always?"

We stayed together for a long time before I finally went home to Braith. When I got there Braith was waiting for me. I could tell that she had been crying, and I noticed the empty jug of mead on the table. It was unlike her to leave things out. I closed the door and turned to face her.

"I wasn't sure that you'd come back," she said. "Landa..."

"They finished with me, and they had someone else to entertain them."

She didn't react to that implication, so I pressed on.

"Why didn't you tell me about Brendan?"

"You don't get to take that tone with me," she said. Braith walked over and grabbed me hard. "You need to be disciplined. Else, you'll get us both in trouble."

I nodded. "I'll submit as always, but Braith—"

"—Mistress Braith."

"We're back to that then? Mistress Braith, you said you cared about me. I care about you. That's why I came back."

"You have no choice. You can't leave."

I thought about my brief escape. "Sure, I can't. But, were you going to tell me about Brendan?"

The old instincts were there for Braith. I saw the tension in her whole body. She could've sprang up and walloped me into a bloody mess on the floor of the bathhouse, but she didn't. Things had been changing between us, and despite the looming threat of losing me, she couldn't change that.

"I only suspected," she said. "Landa had been asking certain questions. They've changed people in the past, but when there's resistance it takes certain skill and patience. After they first dropped you off here they were eager to go back out, so it's possible they picked up your friend's trail near where they caught you."

"And they didn't kill him?"

"Why would they? They kill when they must, but if they're confident they can capture someone they will. We normally take in individuals or small groups. Too many is risky."

"I watched him change," I said. "I saw it."

She held me. "I'm sorry. That must have been difficult, but now you know what it is. You'll be more prepared when its done. Don't worry."

"I'm not sure Brendan is the same person after it."

"It's not that simple. You'll understand. Now, let's go to bed."

She took my hand and led me to what had become our bed. It felt so nice to be back in her arms. Sleep took us away quickly, and I believe that we were both grateful for that.

We woke the next day and tried to go about our normal lives, but we remembered Landa's assurance to discuss my situation and my tenure in Braith's care. However, that meeting didn't happen. In the small hours of the morning, a courier arrived from another settlement. Rumors spread that an army of unwashed humans had invaded, and they would be coming for everyone. Whatever news the courier had delivered Landa and Teagan didn't call on us that morning. Braith was visibly relieved, and I can't deny that I was as well. I think I believed that if I just stayed in Braith's house then nothing from the outside would ever affect me. Perhaps I would never see the woman that Brendan had become, and I would forget about it. In the back of my mind the most miniscule voice told me to try and escape again. That was foolishness though. Escape had proven to be fruitless and even if I found this supposed army who were they? The men from my country? They'd likely accuse me of desertion and dishonoring myself by submitting to the elves. Traitors were staked out to be eaten by the birds in my country. If it was my country's enemy then those men had no reason to be kind either. The rumors offered me no help whatsoever. I decided to focus on the life I had. There was always work to be done, and elves that wanted to use me for their pleasure. That would keep me occupied.

Days passed.

I didn't see Landa or Teagan the entire time, but everyone else seemed to mention them. The two women were the de-facto leaders of the settlement, despite Braith explaining that the most important decisions in the community were decided by a vote and everyone had an equal vote. That wasn't something that I was used to. I'd never seen the king of my country or his privy council, but I knew they made the decisions. My own town had a mayor who answered to the local lord. The elves were very different.

One morning, Braith and I had much work to do as always. I was out running errands for her when I had the distinct impression that someone was following me. The settlement was "sleepy" in comparison to human towns I'd been to in the past. Part of that was because the human economy which depended on trade with every other human populated area, which in turn led to invasion and war. These women were self-reliant. Everyone had an occupation and worked to their fullest. As Yanitza had told me there was no currency among them.

I carried two empty baskets given to me by Braith that I had to take to the home of a forest forager that supplied much of the herbs used to make medicine. Braith used to do much of that foraging on her own, but the amount of work the bathhouse demanded forced her to rely on others. I was just another cog in the machine.

I still felt that I was being watched, and odds are, I still was by some of the guards. Teagan still toyed with the notion of my being a spy. There was no time to worry though. The forager would be heading back into the forest soon, and I had to reach her before then. My feet, covered with brand new pieces of burlap, made quick progress to where the forager lived. My task was about to be completed.

Then I turned the corner and there she was: Brendan, or rather the tall she elf that my friend Brendan had become. There was the briefest moment when I thought that maybe it was a different woman from the village. I still didn't know them all, but I remembered the look of the new her from nights before. Gods, she was beautiful now. Why did she have to be so attractive?

I bowed. Going right back into my normal role as the lowly human servant.

"I'm so sorry, my lady elf. Please forgive me."

I moved off to the side to let her pass and was about to continue my way.

"Don't go," she said.

I turned, and we looked at each other. This tall, beautiful elf with her big brown eyes and dark hair. Her hair was still like a man's, but already had added coloring to it with berries. She wore the skimpy outfit of the elf scouts with its tunic, belts, and silk panties. I forced myself not to look at the plump breasts straining behind that small piece of cloth. It wasn't right.

I played the servant more: "Is there something I can do? I must get back to my work. Please stop by the bathhouse though, and I'll be eager to serve you."

I knew that if she did that I would be more than eager, and that appalled me.

She made several faltering starts before she spoke.

"I...don't you recognize me? Please..."

She whimpered my name, and it broke my heart. I nearly cried. What would she be expecting of me?

Finally, I relented: "I don't know what to say."

"They told me that you were alive," she said. "Landa and Teagan did. I thought they were lying at first. I didn't want to believe any of the crazy things they were saying: not that everyone else was dead, not that you were here, and not what was happening to me. Did you know? Why don't you look more surprised to see your best friend this way?"

"Brendan..."

She walked up very close to me, and as before I had to look up to look my friend in the eyes.

"Do I look like a 'Brendan' now? Tell me how that can work."

"Things are different," I said. "It's all crazy out here. I didn't know you were here until a several nights ago, and it was an accident..."

"You saw? You saw what they did?"

I nodded, not wanting to lie to her.

She said, "I'd been wondering if you were being treated like I was."

"I didn't exactly have the easiest introduction to this village. I'm a servant now, and that seems like a lucky break."

"But you're still you. Just like before."

"They've all been at me for days now. I satisfied so many of them I can't even remember the names. Not that some would even tell me. Every single time I expect this change to happen, but it doesn't. I don't know why."

Brendan breathed, and finally nodded. Thinking that I was somewhat sincere anyway.

"I'm having trouble remembering," she said. "Like it's me, but not me anymore."

"It's part of it. This is all magic that's a part of them. A goddess or something."

"I heard her," she said. "Voices...singing. It was beautiful, and I didn't want it to stop."

"They mentioned something about that."

"I hear that you work at the bathhouse with some woman named Braith."

"Mistress Braith," I said. "I'm her servant."

"More than that. That you two are a couple or something."

I sighed, not knowing how to explain the journey I'd been on. "I thought that I was the only one left. I was sure they were going to kill me for the longest time, and then they left me with Braith. She was scary at first, but then..."

"But then?"

"It became natural to return her affection, and that's what she wanted. I felt safe. She wants us to get married after I change. So, I'll have a home, a profession, and a wife. That's not bad compared to dying out there with everyone else."

"You've always had everything."

"Don't give me that shit. You used to get quite a bit back home."

Brendan screamed in rage and picked me up by my shoulders and held me almost a foot off the ground. My friend may have looked different, but in so many ways was still the same.

"Do it," I said. "You always could throttle me. It'll be easier for you now. Save Landa and Teagan the trouble."

Brendan held me a loft for moment. There was so much anger on her pretty face. I really could see the old Brendan in her. If I died, then at least she might come to see it as justice, and if I lived I might be dragged back to Braith's. It wasn't to be though. She set me down a moment later without a word.

"I'm truly sorry," I said.

I thought that I was being tackled, but instead Brendan scooped me up in a firm embrace. Her head was against my shoulder, and she was crying. Brendan never cried. I didn't know what else to do so I just held her.

After a time, she pulled herself from my tear-stained shoulder to speak to me.

"You have to get us out of here," she said

I told her, "I wish you were here a few nights ago. I saw a map. You trained with the scouts not me."

"But you were the clever one. You could always get us out of things."

"Like chores or something. I could get us a free ale at a tavern or flirt us into a night with some girls, but I'm out of my element here."

"You were always the attractive one," she said.

Then she was looking at me, and it took a moment for me to do a double take. I knew what that kind of look meant.

"Lets—"

Her lips were on mine then, and while I tried to pull away at first, it felt so wrong to do so. I returned her kiss with enthusiasm. My hands were already exploring her new body, when the warning bell rang in my head, and I untangled myself from her.

"We can't do this," I said. "Not us. You're my best friend. You're Brendan."

She looked distraught. "Am I? I don't know anymore. I have...feelings now. Different feelings. Landa tells me how fine you are to look upon, and I...I agree with her."

There was a part of my mind that so wanted to stop talking, and just take her away to some private spot within the village, and let things happen. That was the most natural thing that I could've done in that moment.

Her brown eyes were sad, and at the same time full of that kind of desperate want that I would've killed for a girl back home to have for me.

She said, "You said that you've already been with a lot of the other girls here."

"Some of them. At least in some ways. A lot happens in the bathhouse."

"So, why not me?"

"You're..."

"Here with you. Do you think I'm attractive? I haven't looked in a mirror, and I'm not sure my eyes trust what I see in the water."

"Brenden..."

She took my hand.

"Please, help me."

"How?" I was dreading what she was going to say next, but she surprised me.

"Help me pick a name. They're really getting on me to do it. It's been days, and they don't like calling me 'Brendan'. Doesn't really fit anymore."

"You think that I'd be good at this?"

"You knew more girls than I did."

"So, now you don't want me to get you out of here?"

"I don't think we can. I haven't been allowed to go outside yet. They just have me training with some of the other women. They ask lots of questions, and I try to answer the best I can. It's hard to remember though."

"I have been having that problem sometimes. Like this is what home is supposed to be. Someone told me that it's possible to remember though. We have to try."

She held my hand with hers and looked at me straight in the eyes in a way that I wasn't sure I was comfortable with.

"Promise me something," she said.

"Sure."

"I might end up forgetting, but just don't forget me. Who I was, I mean. It's important to me."

"I'll do my best."

I was already worried that I'd been one step behind her shortly. I thought that seeing Brendan would only remind me of the horrible situation I was in, but instead things had gotten even more complicated. I wanted her.

She leaned in and kissed me again.

"I have to go," she said. "Wait! You didn't give me a name."

"Raina," I said without thinking.

She smiled. "I remember Raina. She promised that she'd be with you, and then broke your heart, if I remember it right."

"Something like that."

I couldn't believe that I picked that name.

"I like it. My name is Raina now. I promise that I won't break your heart."

Her strong yet soft hands held mine for a long time before she finally left. I stood there like an idiot wondering what the hell had just happened. Was my life getting better or was it becoming so much worse?

Elves, I thought. I couldn't just go off and die in a war like I was supposed to. I had to be taken by the elves.

*****

Note: Thanks again for your time and interest. Don't forget to vote and comment. Your appreciation keeps me coming back.

12