All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 05'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh, Belly

You are too good for us. Thank you.

taintedpaintedwallstaintedpaintedwallsalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Your writing is always *chefs kiss*

EGRIEGRIalmost 5 years ago
The gang is all here

So it looks like we might have the full compliment of participants so let the games begin. What a mix! A good demon, a pair of bad but our good demons, the bad demons, a witch, a female elf and Sirah the nymph mix. Gads, when the lures, spells, and fighting all start it will be better than the Macy's Fourth of July fireworks. Love it, I can't wait for these mythological creatures to converge in a big donnybrook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

More please

lottieHlottieHalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Your best work yet! So hot!

MorethanpartsMorethanpartsalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

This is a hot series, can't wait for the next chapter.

carmenvampcarmenvampalmost 5 years ago
Please Continue

I know you said you didn't think this would be a long story since it wasn't really you're genre, but I hope you continue. The story is enchanting, the characters are wonderful and I can't wait to read what happens next. Will Sirah meet her mother? What about the War? Will we see the elves in battle? What are Sirah's powers?

So many questions! I hope you continue the journey of Sirah and Thoran.

Bellie444Bellie444almost 5 years agoAuthor
It's in progress

I won't be abandoning this, or any other series. I am sorry I do drag my feet with writing and I get easily distracted by new plot lines. I am always writing new things, but holding off publishing until I get existing works done. In saying that, this particular plot is likely to be a lot longer than the others. Thanks for your support :)

emilym8539emilym8539over 4 years ago
Can't wait!!!

Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I know some of the earlier work said you wouldn't continue this, but I truly hope you do. It is very well written and I look forward to reading the rest of your work!!

WetterthaneverXXX6987WetterthaneverXXX6987over 4 years ago
Please continue these stories I thoroughly enjoy reading your work.

I love these stories and the characters are thought out and have depth. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue this story

I love it so much and would love to see more of it now that we all have extra time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue the story!

Great story! I would love to read more about the characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Really hope you continue this story, LOVE it so much!

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
More, More, MORE!

Wow, this story is clever, intriguing and I hope to read many more chapters...soon.

-g

SummerSageSummerSagealmost 4 years ago

Please continue it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well done

You are a superb story teller. My anticipation for more is almost palpable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really, really loathe the hundreds of times you’ve written “not hurting her, just her dignity”. Rape is violence and trauma. Have the decency to stop pretending it’s not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please please continue this story!!

I keep checking to see if an update to this story is posted, and I can’t wait to read the next chapter as soon as you post it!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 3 years ago

Alright, so this series is easily 5 Stars for all chapters. Although you scared the shit outta me when you said, "Ch1: A random, very short palate cleanser between other offerings. FYI this does not feature sex." AND "Ch2: Additionally I don't plan to continue it, not really my genre. Hope you enjoy." Sooo thankfully you got over that. I'm not gonna pressure you to come out with the next chapter. Everything in it's due time, I say. BUT, when the muse strikes? Grab that Ho and wring everything you can out of her! IE: I'm really enjoying this series.

2p1k32p1k3over 3 years ago
Ironic

Ironic that your sex scenes are so captivatingly a part of this great story. Yet in the second chapter you claimed you would never write/publish one in this series. 😅

The twists are worthy of being a part of any full novel.

Suggestion though: It would be poetic if Aelena was a Princess as well. Her hair being unusual because she was a half breed too. That and she changes her mind after Tareg asks Sirah for help in 'taming' his new mate.

In addition, have the human woman bring back a sister to Aelena. Immortal or not, your description of the Demons would make their sexual appetites more than some human women could physically endure over a prolonged period of time. Like how Quarterbacks get concussion damage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am impressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've come across on Literotica. I really hope you continue it. I personally didn't have a problem with the demons saying "not hurting her, just her dignity," because these are non human *demons.* They're going to view rape differently. The elf does point out the problem to Sirah by asking her how she qualifies harm, as well. Honestly, I loved reading the conflict and angst between Aelena and the demon brothers. I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one story I that I keep coming back to, hoping for another chapter. It's one of my favorites and I hope one day I get to see it finished xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This series got me in a chokehold

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Noooooooooooo you absolutely must come back to this!

Please? My heart is so invested now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Captured Ch. 04 Previous Part
Captured Series Info