Captured Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talos?" she called, softer than she had to.

There was no response and no sound other than the natural ones of the night, so she made her way through the maze of trees to where they had picnicked earlier, and she saw that the door they had used was wide open with a guard standing at it. She expected the guard to address her or threaten her as she cautiously approached, but he only bowed his head and she passed into the fortress with ease.

She knew she had moved through the halls before, but she was still so disoriented from her recent tryst and her long nap that she couldn't even remember which way they had come, or where her room was, not to say she wanted to return to her room now that she seemed to have this unexpected freedom.

Sabine couldn't help having thoughts of her escape now. She took note of where guards were positioned as she walked, deciding the particular passages must lead to exits. She wasn't going anywhere in particular at the moment. She didn't know where to go, or where anything was. Her guard was up as she continued, constantly looking over her shoulder, entirely convinced this must be a trick. Her captor could be watching her now, looking to see what she would do on her own. Sabine wished she knew what she would do, because after a while she felt lost in the halls, a strange feeling, because normally she had a fairly good sense of direction. The guards had thinned as she went on her way, but she felt too timid to ask one of them for directions. She finally heard muffled voices, many of them, and although her timid composure told her to turn back her curiosity pushed her forward. She knew that there were those other than guards that dwelled in this fortress, and because her family's desert province was neighboring to Talos's, she couldn't help thinking that perhaps she would see a familiar face, someone she knew, or someone her brothers knew, anyone who might offer her a way to escape. She began to feel fairly confident as she neared the entrance to an occupied ballroom, but when she arrived she was hardly expected for what she saw.

This was no ordinary ballroom, there were wide fountains but they were filled with nude men and women, and everywhere there were beds dressed in thick quilts along with other furniture. There seemed to be entire groups of people, all caught up in the lust-scented room. There were couplings everywhere, naked bodies and some half covered, some groups perusing intercourse with more than one couple, there were men covered in women, and women covered in men, and throughout the room there was laughter and the echoing moans of pleased visitors.

Sabine thought she might leave at once, but she couldn't, caught in the odd sight of it all. Exactly what kind of place was this? Was everyone in this fortress as promiscuous as her captor was? Sabine felt her feet pulling her with a will of their own, into this crazed room. She was looking around absorbedly, never before had she seen anything of this nature, she had never so much as walked in on a man and woman coupling, and she began to wonder if what she saw was an example of how she looked entwined with Talos. She couldn't help watching the different couples, it seemed many enjoyed to be watched. Some took notice of Sabine as well, but she felt no threat from it as she braved deeper into this discovery. Her eyes fixated on a strange scene, two men and a woman, but it was a young blonde male with coppery tanned skin in the middle, the ring of his ass fastened tightly around the male organ of the second larger male, and the female straddled the blonde man, riding him against the thrusts that the second male pushed into him. Just past this odd threesome there were two women, one on her back with her legs in the air, spread wide over her head as the second woman licked at her slippery golden curled pussy, the same way Sabine recalled Talos paying attention to her own member, and the simple thought of it brought a warmth between her thighs.

She continued to walk through, anyone who looked at her smiled in a friendly manner. She passed another group of women, four this time, suckling and fingering each other's privates, and they waved to her as if they expected her to join. Sabine couldn't help watching for a moment, the way they seemed to put on a show just for her, but she then continued on, wondering what other strange sights this room would bring. Sabine had learned most of what she knew about the ways between a man and woman from Talos, and now her eyes told her there was so much more, although she wasn't entirely certain if she was interested in participating in any of it, she was just curious. She was actually amused when men, and not to mention women began to approach her, offering their hands. She decided this must be the way they showed interest. Sabine politely shook her head at these offers and kept walking, her eyes widening for a moment when she noticed a man so thick he probably couldn't fit into the armor of five soldiers put together, and the incredibly petite woman humping him at a rapid pace. She quickly moved on from this scene. Now almost everywhere she looked she saw signs of pleasure, most things she could relate to, she could imagine how things she saw would feel, remembering the many ways Talos had touched her. She soon realized that this room was having a strange effect, as if simply being there and observing excited her, arousing her senses.

A servant came to offer her wine, but she waved that away as well, lost in the sights, and then her eyes slowly fell on the one person in the room who did not look to be enjoying herself. It was the red headed woman with heavy freckled breasts. She was entirely bare. Her wrists were caught in shackles with a moderate chain between him, and her ankles were drawn the same way, making it somewhat difficult for her as she crawled over the floor, scrubbing with a wet soapy rag. Her overly bubbled bottom was curved in Sabine's direction as she approached the woman, curious as to why she was in such a state, it made her wonder if she wasn't the only one who Talos kept as a slave to his needs.

Just as Sabine reached the woman, she slipped over the rag she used for scrubbing, and she likely would have fallen on her face had Sabine not grabbed her arm to brace her.

"Thank you," the woman sighed, hardly glancing up, but she looked twice the moment she had realized who had caught her.

"It's you." The woman said, somewhat confused.

"Do I know you?" Sabine asked.

"No." the woman said quickly, bringing her gaze back to her work.

"Who are you?" Sabine inquired, now curious over the matter of a woman she didn't know who knew her.

"I'm Lady... I mean, I'm just Lara."

Sabine immediately recognized the name, and she became unsure of how to proceed now. She felt a hand tap her shoulder followed by a soldier's voice.

"I'm sorry," he was saying, "Lord Talos has ordered no one talk to her."

Sabine looked at the soldier and he suddenly backed off, looking somewhat timid.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was you." He said, taking a small bow and then retreating.

"Does everyone know me?" Sabine frowned, speaking more to herself.

"That is likely," Lara abruptly answered, "Talos is the type that would let everyone know you are his, and when you're his, he wants you happy."

"And is he the one who has put you at such a disadvantage?" Sabine asked.

"It's not so bad." Lara shrugged, "He wouldn't let anyone hurt me like this, my mother is worse off, he sent her for a month in the dungeon, I doubt if she'll be the same when she returns. I suppose he went easier on me because I was not really involved in attacking you."

Sabine felt herself cringe, remembering, but she also felt sorry for this woman, if she was being punished for something she had no control over. Sabine suddenly left her for a moment. She found the guard who had just spoken to her and eyed the dark cloak over his shoulders.

"May I assist you with something?" the soldier asked.

"I want your cloak." Sabine replied rather boldly. The soldier looked confused but handed the item over without argument, he then watched as Sabine went back to Lara and draped the long piece over her shoulders, causing Lara to look up at her again, obviously puzzled.

"It's not exactly warm in here." Sabine shrugged.

Lara felt herself smiling and she nodded as she went back to her work. Sabine didn't think they had much more to say to each other, but just as she was about to go Lara spoke to her again.

"I'm sorry." Lara said.

"Why?"

"For thinking you were less than you are." Lara replied, "You really are kind, you sort of remind me of her."

"Of who?" Sabine asked.

"Your mother." Lara replied as if she had expected Sabine to know.

"You knew my mother?" Sabine frowned.

"I remember when she was here a few years ago." Lara explained, "It was when my mother and Lord Hamier were at his other castle, that has since been destroyed. It was during all the fighting so I was here with Talos when your mother arrived. She was always very nice to everyone, but she kept to herself most of the time. The only person I ever really saw her talking to was Talos."

Sabine seemed troubled again, but she held herself from being angry.

"Did she seem happy?" Sabine asked, "When she was here?"

"I'm not sure, she smiled a lot, but there always seemed to be something... upsetting her."

"Lara." Talos's voice in his assertive tone interrupted them, causing Sabine to jump, but as she looked back she realized his aim was in fact for Lara as she ducked her head fearfully upon his approach.

"I told you weren't to speak to anyone," He stated, "and who said you could cover up?"

"I spoke to her." Sabine interrupted, "I am also the one who covered her, so if you are angry please place the blame where it is deserved."

Talos stared at Sabine with a cold look before he quickly took her hand and led her away. Sabine couldn't help noticing the way he didn't tear the cover from Lara's back, and when she looked at him again, guiding her through this room his face had softened, and Sabine warily remembered what kind of room they were in when his arm slipped around her waist.

"I was hoping you would find this place." He teased, pulling her into a corner where they were free to observe. "Tell me what you think of it."

Sabine felt flushed by the question, somewhat embarrassed again and she couldn't answer. He smiled at the way her eyes eluded the question and he suddenly pushed her body against the wall, being certain to cover her from anyone else's view with his body as his hands began to work up the skirt of her gown. She immediately began to struggle but she was pinned against his body.

"Shh." He insisted, "No one will see."

His words did not ease her mind at all over the situation, and she quickly blushed red when he reached between her thighs, forcing them open to find the nub of her clitoris protruding from her body, soft and moist. She refused to meet his eyes and he softly laughed against her ear, pressing against her with his weight.

"So you find it appealing." Talos smiled, continuing to massage the place between her legs, causing her to squirm against him at the same time she struggled to be hidden from anyone else's view.

"Where were you?" she asked, once again fighting to suppress any feelings of pleasure he was bringing her.

"Have you missed me pet?" he replied. "I apologize for leaving you unattended but there was business, and I couldn't have wakened you the way you were."

"I didn't miss you." She retorted, shortly after releasing a small moan against the thrill of his wandering fingers.

"I can tell." He sarcastically remarked.

He pressed his body closer to hers, feeling her as her chasm began to grow wet with each touch, her cheeks were flushed with arousal and she had brought her hands to his chest, trying to push him away, which of course he did not allow.

Talos glanced over his shoulder and saw the threesome Sabine had noticed before. The woman was now between the two men, and they both thrust into her simultaneously, one embedded in her opened pussy and the other from her ass as she bounced between their grasps.

"I saw you watching them." Talos whispered, "Do like what you see Sabine? Look at her." he insisted, referring to the surrounded woman, "She is completely filled, you can almost smell her orgasm. What do you think of that Sabine?"

He slipped his second hand around to her bottom, pushing a finger just into her hole, giving her both sensations at once. Sabine gasped and closed her eyes, feeling delicately surrounded by his touch, and her touch against his chest, pushing him away in protest, had softened. Talos once again felt her submission and took the time to kiss her, feeling her lips part for his tongue and she moaned softly against him. Her yielding sounds sent chills through his body and he now pushed his erection against her as it longed to escape the confines of his pants. His hands became more aggressive in holding her and he quickly pushed her deeper into the private corner and turned her to face the wall, making certain that her gaze was in the direction of the threesome they watched while he lifted the skirt of her gown over her ass and took several moments to fondle the soft cheeks.

Sabine felt his hardness against her ass again, but she couldn't move away, and she couldn't remove her eyes from the entwined trio as she listened to the woman moan against the men. She felt pressure between her legs as Talos gently inserted his organ, coating it with her juices before he drew it up the smooth crack of her bottom and slowly and carefully pushed his way into her smaller hole. Sabine gasped at the same time the woman moaned, and somehow watching the scene heightened her experience. It was as if Talos was bringing her what the woman felt, making small thrusts into her, and then his full length, his hands moving over her breasts and massaging the sensitive clitoris while he made gentle and slow thrusts into her rectum. The sensation was immediate, and she felt her orgasm dwelling, but he would relieve her clitoris every time she came close, drawing out the feeling as he groaned against her ear. She felt her legs spreading slightly as she brought her hands to the cold wall, pressing against it for support.

The blond man over the woman suddenly drew out as she screamed with rapture and the man impaling her ass finished at the same time, but it didn't look over as Sabine watched in awe, the three repositioning themselves. This time the blond young man lay flat on his back and the second male lay over him, letting the younger man reach around his waist, stroking his dick until it became firm, touching his balls. The woman came over the top man and straddled him, shifting her hips so that her pussy reached his mouth, and she laid back on the tilt of his body as he began to clean her with his tongue. The blond man suddenly pressed his erection into ring of the middleman's ass and together they all moaned in delight.

Sabine gasped as Talos pressed harder into her rectum, allowing no more mercy for her clitoris, squeezing in gentle strokes and allowing the orgasm to fill her, he was going to cum and he wanted her to join him in it, and just as he released his seed into the tightness of her body her ripples came with him as she let out a louder cry, loosing herself in the ecstasy as he wrapped his arms firmly around her and pulled her to the length of him once more, letting her head fall back on his shoulder as she panted at the release she had received.

"So perfect," Talos breathed, "My Sabine, so perfect."

Sabine wasn't sure what had come over her, but several hours later she was still in the lust filled room. Throughout the night Talos had found numerous ways to arouse her, always hiding her from the eyes of anyone else. She was his and he had no need to share any part of her.

By now the room had become a silent place and there were only a few left interrupting the silence with their coupling moans, while most had fallen asleep. Talos had found a comfortable piece of furniture and he lay on it, holding Sabine near him as they faced the back of the sofa in the dull light. He knew she hadn't fallen asleep, but they had been there in silence, listening to the room. He had been wondering what she was thinking for some time now, but he thought that asking would interrupt this wonderful silence they shared, so when she glanced back at him, his hand stroking her hair he felt more welcomed to indulge his curiosities, but he still couldn't bring himself to speak at the notice of her icy stare so he kissed her forehead instead.

"I wish to return the letter to my brothers." She spoke.

"As you wish, you may tomorrow." He promised.

Sabine was silent for another moment and then spoke again.

"Talos, what happened between you and my mother?"

He felt startled by the question but she was calm in his arms so he decided to answer.

"There was nothing more than a friendship Sabine."

"You abducted her, just as you did me." She frowned, suddenly growing restless and turning towards him. He felt her fight returning and quickly held her.

"No." he stated, "Your mother came to me."

The tension returned to her face and now she struggled harder against him, causing him to pull her safely beneath his weight again.

"You're lying!" she declared.

Talos was immediately offended with the accusation and he was holding her tightly as she whined, he pushed up her skirt again and made his way between her thighs, pushing in the head of his semi-firm and frankly, tired dick.

"Stop!" she screamed, "stop!"

"No Sabine!" His voice becoming assertive as he forced her hand with his between their bodies, guiding her to touch where they connected, "This is something that I never had with her... there was never this. I swear to you."

12