All Comments on 'Captured Cunt'

by uh-oh

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Robinius1Robinius1almost 6 years ago
Well Written

I normally avoid stories using the word you find so much use for in this story. I think the word and others like it show a disdain, if not hatred of women, and see no need for its use except for your personal enjoyment in degrading women. Had you no mother? No sister? Would you use this word to describe her?

That said, your story was well-written and showed promise for you as an author. I hope that someday soon you will learn that crass language is not found to be sexy except by crass people. If they are your target audience I can only say...well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perhaps I'm a "crass" person...

But this story was incredible. Wonderful imagery and easily one of the better stories on this site. My cunt was dripping from the beginning.

As for the other commenter, I've found cunt to be an incredibly powerful word and one that has severely needed reclaiming. Don't get your panties into too much of twist over its use. As a woman, I do not see hatred in the word Cunt. Maybe you should speak to a few women about the use of the word before going off on your own preconceived notions of it.

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty23almost 6 years ago
Lyrical and Brutal at the Same Time

Your writing here is just mesmerizing. You combine beauty and brutality in such a strange, forbidden, delicious mixture. As to the word "cunt" I think it should be reclaimed, and could be if people would be more open-minded. I understand and respect that for some people it's a hurtful word. And yet...doesn't accepting it as hurtful ultimately let 'them' win. For men it is an insult to be called 'a dick' or a 'prick' - and yet these insults don't have nearly such power. There is no insult based on a male organ which has had as much power or as devastating an impact as 'cunt.' In the context of your story, I respect your choice even if I may not agree with it. Your writing has a tremendous power which seared me deeper than I can put into words.

Crimsonera2Crimsonera2over 5 years ago
Another 5/5 story! So hot!

@Robinius1 There's nothing wrong with the word cunt. Nor is it degrading to women. Sure it can be used in a degrading and derogatory manner, the same way the word "girl" can, and many other words. As in "you throw like a girl" or "not bad for a girl." As for not using it for your mother or sister, it's a dirty word, so you probably wouldn't. You probably wouldn't call them a "sex kitten" or a "fantastic fuck" either, but neither of those are supposed to be "demeaning" or insulting. They're just sexual dirty words/terms. And you have a problem with dirty talk, you definitely shouldn't be reading stories on an erotic literature site.

For another example, the word slut is defined as "A woman who has many casual sex partners." I love the word slut. I love being called a slut, when it's used appropriately. I am however very offended when the intention of the use of the word is to insult. If "many partners" can be defined as more then the average, then exactly how many is "many"? Once a week? Twice? (If most people on average indulge in relationships first, then the average is very low to begin with) I see no problem with a man or woman that desires sex with someone they find attractive, but don't have an established pre-existing romantic relationship with. People have sexual fantasies about cover models, and actors/actresses (they don't actually know as people), all the time. They may not even know the person's name first. To shame someone for making it more than just a fantasy is hypocritical.

And yet the word slut is commonly used in such horribly offensive, insulting and derogatory manners. When a man is outraged and one of the common worse things he can think of to end his string insults is "YOU 'sexually active, usually single woman!!" As if being a sexual woman (not tied into a relationship) is something to be ashamed of. It shames female sexuality as a whole.

And most of the time I hear it used as an insult, there's absolutely nothing currently sexual about the woman. Not her outfit nor her behavior. That's when it pisses me off the most. When her promiscuity was not in any shape or form, the current topic. When it isn't even in her known past behavior, when the woman could even be a virgin, but is being shamed for her sexuality which again, was not in question. When the word can have only possibly been used incorrectly, and purely as an insult. Not just a matter of factly stated observation, about an individual's habits/preferences.

Lastly, there was nothing "crass" about this piece. There was nothing lacking sensitivity, refinement, or intelligence (the definition of crass). It was obviously written with a fetish for dirty talk, and impregnation, and non-consent/reluctance. (Hence the genre it is in) If anything, YOU were very crass, and ignorant (also synonym for crass) when you used the word crass, and said the vocabulary could only be sexy to crass people.

If someone has the issue of perceiving the word cunt as such an offense even in purely sexual context, then you shouldn't have clicked on a story titled "Captured Cunt"

PrettyPumpedPrettyPumpedover 5 years ago
@Robinius1

... Did you read the story? It's literally about a psycho man who kidnapped a woman and is keeping her captive to breed children. I think his naming her "cunt" makes perfect sense in that context.

Excellent story from this author yet again.

Jeannette_SavageJeannette_Savageover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it!

At no point will there be a 'happy ending' for Cunt. Deliciously tragic through and through. Reminds me of the Nora Roberts story, "Come Sundown"

Only a suggestion: Something I try to work on in my sex scenes is avoiding over-communication between characters. In the height of sensual pleasure (no matter how in control and especially for men) you tend to lose an iota of brain function. Having him fall into the pleasure of his toy would have made me feel the story was better rounded and human. Yes, he's a predator, but he's also a man.

They are a fallible lot.

gthereadergthereaderabout 5 years ago
Five

This story received one of the few fives I have given. The author gave an immersive, in-depth description of the interaction, and particularly the visceral, involuntary response that a woman's body has, when completely dominated, ravished, and forced to submit to the lust and breeding drive of a man who has invaded her body with the intent of impregnating her and binding her to him forever, with no regard to her desires. Her subconscious is actually pleased that she has aroused such lust and desire in a man that he was obsessed to take her, and demonstrate that he means to keep her. (In an inverse way, it speaks to the power her femininity has over him. On the other hand, with no background story, she might have just been taken at random.) Every woman wants to feel that she is desired to that degree, and this woman has that assurance. Her body responded accordingly, acknowledging her master and erstwhile protector. I would have liked more background, such as the stalking and capture, as well as her mental process and eventual acceptance of her new existence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Holy shit this was good. This was sooooo good. I loved the characterization of both of them, as well as your writing, which is amazing as always. Its always nice to find really well written stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Goodness gracious, I came so hard and more than once reading this. It touches the dark parts of my mind so delightfully. Would that I had a captor like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sexy story! A celebration of the Unitive,Procreative, and Recreative aspects of Conjugal Love and the Marital Act as the Quiverfull couple affirms Family Values by obeying the Command of The Lord to "Be Fruitfull & Multiply." So, who's the virile MACHO Stud? Her future FATHER-IN-LAW?! Maybe the Fruit of her Womb is twins,His Reward unto them, conceived from Conjugal copulation in Marital Love with his MRS (future DAUGHTER-IN-LAW?) as his Virtuous Woman whose price is far above rubies! FEEL THE LOVE! Now that's Family Values so sexy & sexually stimulating! Marital Love=a Man's Right(& Duty) & his MRS's Duty(& Right)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My kind of story. It's how I want my man, even after already having 5 children. Claiming me, breeding me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uncomfortable. I felt worried about the main female character. I'm not against impregnation fantasies, but...I kept thinking, isn't this supposed to be fun? Or it could be that being held captive could be hot, but I kept thinking of the novel, Room. Maybe that was it. In the book, a woman was held prisoner with her son, which made escaping even more difficult. Maybe being impregnated by one's captor involved too many non-con elements for me, even though I tried to see it as cnc. I have to think about this. The writing was fine, and it was definitely believable. I think it didn't work as erotica for me in the same way that I don't read nc or cnc stories set in parking garages because that is too close to a real life possibility. I'll check out some of your other writing in the future.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 2 years ago

Pretty well Despicable!

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

"I am woman, hear me roar"! WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy as fuck!!

If you don't want to read a noncon story then please check tags of what you're reading?

Everything about this was well written, the one and on!y thing I could possibly change is her name. Just don't like that word personally. But I get it. 5 stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Just kind of a boring, predictable story. Ok writing. 3 stars max.

JoymacJoymacover 1 year ago

What’s his end goal. Does he want his choke to have a mute mother or will she even be involved in its life?

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 1 year ago

Listen people it is just fantasy, No end game, no reality. What sense would it make to keep the mother of your child or children naked in the basement ? You have to keep the children down there with her. This is a life time movie and it didn’t end well for the captor, Relax, just a hot fantasy, hopefully. Well written. I do think Literotica needs another category. “Rape and capture” because so many of us seem to like at least the thought.

vicpoppyvicpoppyover 1 year ago

nice rape, love a good rape, there needs to be more of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Made my cunt drip hehe. I constantly imagine being kidnapped and used as a breeding cow kinda like this.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
What a load of Crap

Since it’s near on five years since you wrote this crappy ONE page chapter, it’s clear you’re not going to follow on with the story so for me it’s double crap. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not much of a story, but OK for a quick jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I never get why female characters that are enslaved are supposed to be called Cunt. Are we to assume that male characters that are enslaved would be called Dick or Prick or something like that? How is that for a non-effect? If what is supposed to be an insult is your name, it actually humanizes you, as you are not a thing or ... A slave, who is dehumanized into property. But I guess many authors are leery of using the proper term, slave, anywhere and at any time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chapter 2: She's got a metal tray. He's got a trachea.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

‘Barbaric yawp’! Someone watched Dead Poets Society.

cynthia0920cynthia0920about 2 months ago

so much opportunity to expand and add detail to the enslavement - too bad it wasn't fleshed out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruh-oh@uh-oh
3696 Followers
I have been writing erotic literature as a hobbyist and professional for nearly two decades on everything breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy. If you like my work, you can find many more stories, captions, pictures, and videos through the links below: Blog: http://impregnat...

SIMILAR Stories