Car Accident Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swapped legs.

I carefully removed the other stocking as well, dry kissing her naked toes. She lifted both her feet for a moment. Just for a tiny second. She then struck me hard with the crop on my back.

- I make the rules now. This doesn't mean that rules set by your owner may be forgotten!

I suddenly realized what she meant. My aching back helped me a lot on this. Madame's favorite submission to her naked feet! How on earth did she now that? Did she manage to get all the details in their morning private chat? I'll never now.

She lifted her feet again and I placed my hands below, facing up. She rest her feet on my palms and I properly submitted, kissing her naked toes. This time I raised my thumbs and fingers to properly hug her feet. I stayed there for some time, kissing her toes, being careful to synchronize my breath with the kissing. It was like a small break to me, after all this stress.

She finally handed me a pair of high heel open toe slippers, which I carefully placed on her beautiful feet, remembering to dry kiss the tips at the end..

- When you finish your training and if you are successful, then your owner would hardly need to give you any orders. You should be able to realize all of her needs and respond accordingly. You must remember that you waste her valuable time, if she has to talk to you. Even if she had to speak to you she would only need to use one-word phrases. Or just nod. Be very watchful to learn this way of communication with your owner.

- Now let's talk about feet. What are they used for?

- Supporting the body, Madame! I dared to answer.

- Yes. They do quite a hard job. So they need proper attention. Most women like to have their feet pampered. They find it relaxing. Having their feet pampered eases the tension of the day, among other things. And that's where you fit in. A way of 'Contact' again, get it?

- Yes Madame! I eagerly replied.

- They must be clean, beautiful, warm, relaxed and playful to keep them happy. Your objectives here!

There are two ways to keep them clean. 'Normal wash' and 'Proper wash'. Let's start with the normal wash ritual, on one foot. Bring a wash basin, with lukewarm water and some bathing salts. Bring a towel as well. Be quick!

- Yes Madame!

I rushed upstairs and soon I was back, holding the wash basin, a fluffy towel over my shoulder. I had tried the water temperature. Just hoped it would be to her liking.

It was now quite difficult to keep the 'Level rule' but somehow I managed. I placed the wash basin in front of her feet, the towel on the sofa next to her and assumed my kneeling position.

She raised her right foot and I carefully removed her slipper, kissing her naked toes. She lowered her foot and touched the water with her toes. She then immersed it in. Thank God, I thought. The temperature was right.

- Could you please guide me, Madame? I asked.

- OK. You start with the sole. It gathers most of the day's tension. Lift my foot by the heel ... gently ... hug it ...careful not to take it out of water. Hold it steady ...loosen up your grip ... remember, you hug. Now put your other hand underneath and rub the sole. Start from the heel. Use slow gentle strokes ... steady ... gently ... move towards the toes. Use your thumb to rub the upper part ... gently ... put it down.

Now put you hand under my sole close to the toes ... gently. Start with the big toe ...use index and thumb only ... slow circular movements ... steady ... pull it softly ...don't rub the polish ... careful with your nails, don't let your nails touch my foot. Run your thumb between the big toe and the next one ... up .. down ... next toe ... same sequence ...again ...

Now lift my foot to release your hand, let it down ... gently. Use both hands to wash the upper part ... work from toes to ankles ... smooth circular movements ... slowly

Now use both your hands to work on the ankles. Start an inch higher, going down ... hug ... gently ... slowly ... OK.

Now take the towel. Place it on your lap ... don't wrinkle it ... use your hand to lift my foot ... gently ... on the towel ... wrap the towel around my foot ... rub softly ... squeeze gently ... work on the toes ... careful ... take them apart, one at a time ... gently ... push the towel between the toes ... again ... unwrap the towel ... OK

Now her washed foot rest on my lap on the towel. I bowed down and dry kissed her beautiful toes repeatedly, controlling my breath. My lips felt so nice in touch with he moist soft skin. Maybe I was beginning to understand the meaning of "Contact". Perhaps not. Who cares, now! I said to myself. I think I did well and that's all that counts.

- Thank you very much Madame for your valuable guidance!

- What ever you do to please your owner, think of it as a ritual. And a ritual always has certain acts. To be faithfully followed, ... at least by you, she meaningfully added.

Slippers! She finally ordered.

I lifted her foot from the towel, 'hugging' it by the heel and put her slipper on her washed foot. I only applied what she taught me about pumps. I was getting good at it! Or at least I thought!

- Take everything back! She ordered, crossing her legs.

Watching my level position, I took the towel and wash basin and went upstairs to put hem in place. I gave the wash basin a quick rinse, put the towel in the washer and rushed downstairs. Again I had to lower myself down when I was close to her sight, finally kneeling by her feet.

Her left foot was now crossed over the right one. She was playing with her slipper, dangling it back and forth, casually staring at her toes.

- There are two places to be when you wait for orders. Either standing somewhere behind your owner, out of her sight or kneeling by her feet. In first case, things are quite easy. But in second case, always watch your level position. Never let your head be above your owner's sight. These are the standard procedures. Get it?

- Yes Madame! I eagerly answered.

- Now let's talk about the "proper wash" ritual. This is where you show your owner your devotion, submission and skills. You must always be clean and healthy to offer this service. And perfect in every move you make. "Proper wash" is equivalent to "Normal wash" but it much more enjoyable by the receiver, your owner of course. In "proper wash", you use your mouth as a wash basin for your owner's feet. Your lips and tongue become the "hands" in the ritual. You offer your owner another way of service.

She crossed her left foot over the right one, her slipper playfully dangling. I was sure I understood what she meant by 'proper wash'. Even more, I felt confident I was 'skilled' according to her standards. Just a though (?)

She went on

- Remove my slipper!

I did as I was told, carefully kissing her toes. The familiar scent was back on the air around my face.

- There are basically two ways of doing it. Depends on the pose, the posture of the receiver. There's just a little difference between. If your owner crosses her legs, like me now, you carry on with the ritual, but you do not use your hands. Her foot is supported by its self, so no further contact by your hands is needed. If on the other hand she extends her foot towards you, it's only logical that you need your hands to support it. In this case you use both your hands, to offer as much comfort as you can. Get it?

- Yes Madame! I answered. But please guide me!

She extended her left foot, touching my lips with her sole. Overcoming my initial surprise, I placed one hand just above her ankles, while placing the other below her heel, offering my hands as a comfortable footstool.

- Careful! Don't squeeze much. Hug it. Use both hands, balancing the pressure ... keep it there ...watch your breath ... use your nose to exhale if you need to, but do it very-very softly. Keep steady ...

she left me there, supporting her naked foot for some minutes, her velvet sole still touching my lips, as if enjoying a long lasting kiss. I was feeling awkward since I couldn't breath regularly, in case I blew air on her foot. Instead I had to breath slowly, taking very short breaths, keeping the air flow as weak as possible.

- Open your mouth! She ordered.

I did as I was told and she put her big toe in my mouth. I was part of this ritual, always playing the same role quite often, lately. But it was at this moment that a strange meaning came to my mind, wrapping up together all the introductory talk about 'proper wash'. The significance of this move, her big toe in my mouth, was, I then realized, the invasion of my personality. Just like when someone uses a key to enter her property. Her toe was the key to enter her property, me, opening me wide apart, ensuring the conquest over me, confirming her victory over my personality. Or maybe it was a sign of sexual victory, where the stronger party enters the weaker one. Was I getting crazy?

Not wasting any more time, I wrapped my lips around her toe, pulling them inwards over my teeth, to avoid any accidental contact of my teeth on her skin and started sucking. The familiar salty taste. I knew I was good at it. I was really keen to show it. At this moment, I received another blow with the crop on my back. It really burnt. I let her toe slide out of my mouth and waited in astonishment. What did I do wrong?

- You idiot, you suck like a vacuum cleaner. I could use you to clean the floor. My foot though isn't like the floor. Your owner's foot too.

- I'm sorry Madame! I cried. I'm so incompetent! Could you please be kind and guide me again?

- How can you be so clumsy?

Her voice was steady. But she used some words she never used before: idiot, clumsy ... Did she loose her temper? Even that could mean that she had some emotions. That she wasn't the cold emotionless instructor I thought in the beginning. Or maybe she was just acting.

She placed her toe in my mouth again.

- OK. Place your lips around my toe as you did before. Don't suck at all. Use your tongue to moister your lips... move your head back and forth . caress my toe with your lips ... slowly ... don't press. Suck softly, synchronize with your move ... now use your tongue to caress my toe ... slowly ... don't be so soft with the tongue, you might tickle the owner ... run the top of your tongue along the tip of my toe-nail ... don't stop moving you head ... turn your head to clean the side ... watch your teeth, always watch your teeth ... breath slowly ... move your hands a just bit from time to time ... enough.

She withdrew her toe from my mouth.

- Always start from the big toe. It's a key entry, she added meaningfully. Timing is important as well. Do not spend more time than needed on every toe. When the toe is properly soaked, move to the next one. The perfect time is just before the skin starts wrinkling. Go on!

She offered me her foot again and started working on the next toe.

- Limit your back and forth movement now. If you squeeze the other toes, your owner won't like it ... be gentle ... watch your breath ... go on ...

Very carefully I licked all her toes, one by one at a time. I had now the opportunity to confirm the perfect shape of her toenails. They were spotless .

- Now for the next part. The sole. A very relaxing act for your owner. Spend more time here. Use long strokes with your tongue ... remember to keep it always moisture ... work from heel to toes ... use your lips only to offer wet kisses to my sole, while you moisture your tongue ...softly on the wrinkles ... work on the sides too ... enough.

- Now for the heel. Hold my foot near my toes, not from the toes, with one hand and from my ankles with the other. Loosen your grip ... open your mouth as much as you can ... let my heel in ... use your tongue in circles ... hug ... use a stronger suck, it feels nice there ... watch your breath, never use your teeth, unless you find hard skin. Even then, be very cautious ... again ... keep everything moisture ... OK.

- Now for the upper part. Hold my foot from ankles and heel as before ... push slightly up to raise my knee, that'll give you a better angle ... slowly work like you did on my sole ... long strokes with your tongue from toes to ankles ... wet lips ... wet kisses ... watch your breath ... move your hands a bit ... balance ... go on ... OK.

- Put your hands on the floor, palms up.

Knowing what she meant, I put my hands on the floor to rest her naked foot.

- If the foot is still moist, you have to dry it. Hug it as much as you can and blow air as close as you can, working in small areas. This way the air stream stays warm. Do it!

Hugging her foot as much as I could, I moved very close to her foot on the floor and started blowing hot air, until her foot was dry. I submitted my kissing her toes, to show that I finished. She raised her foot and I put her slipper on, kissing the tip. I then waited, still kneeling. My knees really ached now. But I didn't say a word.

She took a small piece of rope from her suitcase and ordered me to turn around putting my hands behind. She then tied my hands with rope, ordering me to turn around again. I was now facing her, still kneeling, with my hands tied at the back.

She then went on, crossing her right leg over the left.

- As I said before, there are two ways for a 'proper wash'. this time you won't be using your hands! And you'll learn to balance. Remove my slipper!

How? I thought. My hands were tight. Just in time I used my mouth to take her slipper off, leaving it gently on the floor. A difficult act, since I couldn't use my hands anymore. Ever tried bowing down to the floor from the kneeling position and up again? I can tell you it's really tough.

- Now do as you did before. Start with the toes.

I started licking her big toe, using everything I learned moments ago. But this time it was harder. My position was really difficult. It was very easy to loose my balance and even drop on her foot, maybe receiving a couple of more strokes with the crop. And that's what exactly happened a couple of times, when I was working on her heel. She didn't only hit me with the crop but almost stepped on my face, almost grinding my cheeks. At the end I managed to control my balance, while licking her foot clean. When I dried her foot with my breath, I kissed it many times, really exhausted by my efforts.

She raised her foot and I took her slipper with my mouth and managed to put it on, after a couple of unsuccessful tries. I kissed the tip of her slipper and waited.

- Turn around!

Thank God! I thought. She's going to untie me. She stood up and kicked me hard on the back instead. I fell to the floor on my face with my hands still tied at the back. My nose started bleeding. She came over me and pressed my face hard on the floor with her foot.

- Always expect the unexpected! On your knees!

I did as I was told and she finally untied me. My hands felt numb, my nose was bleeding. But I didn't move. Was I scared or just confused? I'll never know.

- Go wash yourself! She ordered. don't take long.

I rushed upstairs and washed and pressed my nose with a tissue to stop the bleeding. I then washed my face and in no time I was back kneeling by her feet.

- Fetch me the phone, she ordered.

I did as I was told. Carefully stepping backwards, I brought the wireless phone and gave it to her, kneeling by her feet.

- Hi Sam! ... hung on a second.

She pushed me away with her slippered foot, nodding towards the kitchen. Realizing her intentions, I quietly disappeared in the kitchen. Anyway it was late noon and I still had to prepare something for Madame. God! I was so curious to find out what they were talking about. I was sure they were talking about me. And I wanted to know. but I wouldn't dare going back in the living room. With her abilities, I was somehow certain she would notice me in no time. And that would be bad for my health (not to say about my back!).

As I was preparing dinner, I tried to figure out what they were discussing. Certainly about my progress, if any, I added. Maybe I had some pride left. In my position, lowest as it could be, I still wanted to feel that I was successful. Isn't it funny? In my own sick way, I badly needed some appreciation (?) of my ... skills.

After some time I heard her clasping her hands. 'She's calling me' I thought and rushed in the living room, assuming my kneeling position. She handed me the phone and I put it in place.

- Stockings! She said extending her right foot, as I knelt by her feet.

Still remembering my burning back, I dared asking:

- Could you please guide me, Madame?

- OK ... first remove my slipper. let my heel on your lap. Curl the stoking up ... gently, you'll ruin it ... toes first ... push it down gently over my sole, down to heel. Lift my foot slightly to pass the stocking under my heel, watch the wrinkles, ease it up, knee high, stretch it gently ... OK.

I kissed her stockined toes and she offered me her left foot. I repeated the process very carefully putting her stocking on her beautiful leg. After kissing her toes again, I stood there kneeling, waiting orders. She pulled her stockings high up herself.

- Boots! She ordered.

Again, very carefully I put her boots on, kissing the tips at the end, remembering the 'dry kiss' ritual. When I finished, she put her slippers and crop in the small suitcase that she had brought with her and stood up.

- You need a lot of work. She said and stood up.

I followed her to the door and helped her with her coat. Maybe I did something wrong while helping her, because I felt she stopped for a while, hesitating. I was almost certain I was about to receive a strong slap on the face. Fortunately nothing happened. Maybe she was in a harry. I bowed down and kissed her black leather boots again.

- Thank you very much Madame for your guidance! I said.

- Remember what I've taught you, she added and went out.

I stood up and closed the door behind her. Thank God, it was over! At least for today, I thought with great relief. She was a strange woman. Being in my tenth day of slavery, I'd met a lot of women who treated me cruelly. But she was something special. Her total luck of emotion really startled me. I couldn't tell if she hated me or not, despised me, liked (?) me ... Nothing . at all. Is she really like that, or she's just a pro? I asked myself. I couldn't answer.

I went back and made sure that everything was in order, for Madame's return. I also made sure that her bathroom was ready, in case she needed it. I then went on cleaning and dusting, trying not to forget anything, not even the slightest detail. I even put Madame's slippers in a handy place under her favorite seat on the sofa.

It was late afternoon when I heard Madame's car approaching. I really felt anxious. I assumed my kneeling position by the door, ready to greet get properly.

She opened the door and entered.

- Good evening Madame! Your Wish is my command!

I bowed down and dry-kissed her shoes. She waited patiently to receive her evening worship and went in the living room. Another pair of shoes, open toe ones, waited my attention. I recognized miss Kate's feet. Her sister was here again! I promptly kissed her toes and she went in. they didn't say a word. I helped them with their coats.

- Dinner! Madame's first word.

They sat in the dinning room and I served them dinner, as best as I could. All this time I tried to follow miss Jennifer's rules, especially the 'level' one. Maybe they would notice and remark about it, or even (selfish) me. Nothing happened instead.

When they finished, they went to the living room, ordering me to follow. Madame sat on her usual seat, her sister next to her. I knelt by Madame's feet, as usual.

Madame lazily extended her feet towards me. I kissed her shoes and carefully removed them following what I learnt in the morning. I kissed her smelly toes and put her slippers on. She totally ignore my presence, talking with her sister about financial investments.