Car Accident Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Slippers for my sister! Madame ordered.

I rushed upstairs and came back with a pair of slippers from Madame's shoe closet. Knelling in front of miss Kate, I kissed her shoes, unlaced them and carefully removed them, kissing her dusty toes. I then put the slippers on her feet, again kissing the tips at the end. Every detail counted, I was now very aware of this.

- I really have to go Sam, miss Kate finally said.

- Come on Kate, stay a bit. Enjoy your investment at least, Madame joked.

- Well, I'd love to but I have to get up early in the morning. The business trip I told you before. I've got an early plane to catch.

- Not even for a quick lick? Madame added meaningfully.

- Well, this is something no decent woman can resist! Miss Kate remarked laughingly.

- Do your work, slave! Madame ordered. Lick my sister's feet clean!

- Yes Madame! I promptly said and took in my hands miss Kate's already extended foot.

I took her slipper off and started licking her dusty toes. I tried to remember everything miss Jennifer taught me this morning. Hugging, controlled breath, soft suck and all. Her feet tasted familiar. I was used to it by now. I even liked it I think. I was very careful licking her foot, not missing any detail, not leaving a tiny spot of dirt on her beautiful foot. Soon all the dirt of her foot was properly stuffed in my stomach. I dried her foot with my warm breath. I then kissed her clean toes, put her slipper on and waited to go on with the other foot.

Not wasting any time, she pressed her foot hard into my mouth scratching my palate with her toe-nails, a sign for me to go on. I properly washed miss Kate's foot, as the two women talked with each other, totally ignoring my presence at their feet. When I licked her foot clean, I properly dried it and kissed her toes, to show that I've finished. She then offered me both her feet. Knowing what she really liked, I took them in my hands and began placing soft kisses on her toes, one at a time. She let me there kissing her feet, not paying any attention whatsoever. She finally said:

- Do my shoes as well! And went talking with her sister.

I took her shoes and started licking them clean. The inside had the same familiar taste. My tongue felt like a rag by now. The difficult part was her soles. I had to use my teeth to eat away any stuck dirt underneath. I had to lick them thoroughly twice, to make sure they were perfectly clean. When I finished, I put the aside and waited orders.

- Foot mat! Madame said.

I eagerly lied down by the sofa, facing up. Madame removed her slippers and rest her feet on my face, while miss Kate used my stomach for a footstool. Since I didn't have any time cleaning Madame's feet, my face was full of their special scent and sweat. I can assure you it is not easy to have two pairs of naked feet resting on your body, especially when one of them is at your face. I was their foot mat for more than an hour. Finally miss Kate wanted to leave.

- Really have to go Sam, she said. Thanks for the 'special attention' sister.

- Don't mention it Kate. See you in a couple of days. Take care.

I put her shoes on and kissed her feet again. I helped her with her coat and soon she was gone.

- Clean my feet, slave! Madame ordered.

- May I wash my mouth first Madame? I asked.

- Be quick about it.

I did as I was told, trying to put my best efforts to please her. After all, my training was for this purpose only. To keep Madame happy. She switched the TV set on while I was licking her feet clean. I licked them over and over again, until they were spotless. Finally I began worshipping her feet, placing countless warm kisses on her velvet skin. Her toes were so inviting, her soles so tasty, her heels so shapely! I felt that my morning training was paying back. Though she didn't show it. But I didn't mind. I was sure I pleased her. And that's all that counted.

Finally I placed my hands on the floor and she placed her feet on them. Bowing down, I went on kissing her feet while she watched TV. My hands felt numb after all this pressure by her feet, but I didn't dare saying anything. I kept on worshipping her feet instead.

It was late night when Madame decided she had enough and ordered me to follow her upstairs. I helped her undress and gave her my usual night worship by kissing her naked feet.

- Your humble slave bids you good night, Madame! I softly said.

She didn't pay any attention to me. I quietly left her room, closing the door behind me. I went downstairs to clean the table, wash the dishes and make everything ready for tomorrow.

I took a shower and went to bed.

I felt a bit worried about Madame's attitude. She didn't say a word about miss Jennifer. She didn't ask anything at all. Even more, she didn't tell me what was going to happen tomorrow. 'She doesn't have to' I said to myself. She's your Madame. She does as she wants. You only obey. That's what slaves are for ...

I tried to summarize today's events. I learnt so many things, so many little, yet important details about my servitude. I was just trying to get in terms with my situation. I was a slave to Madame. I didn't have my own will any more. I was at her will. She could do anything she like with me. As simple as that. I was just her humble slave ... I was privileged to be her foot mat ... I was her foot licker ...I was ... fast asleep ...