All Comments on 'Car Par Voyeurs'

by driver13

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Nicely written - short and to the point. I hope there is a follow-up as most couples try it more than once. Our own experience is very similar to the first part of your story, and it took three more visits before she would even open the car window. Thanks for the enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First time parking

Wife and I went to her company's Christmas party. After the party we both were feeling good playing with each other as I drove. We could not wait. So I parked at a marina. She did not want to get her dress all wrinkled so she took it off. I took off her bra and panties. I got undressed so we were both nude. Of course it is cold so the heat is on in the car. As we are making out I see that another car pulled right along side of us and I can clearly see that the driver an older male was watching us. So I did not want to stop and I think to myself oh well let him watch no harm in that. We continue to make out and we start to have sex. I guessed we were still being watched so I cradle my wife's legs in my arms so that he can see them and her toes which were polished. With every thrust her legs are moving back and forth her R leg and foot sometimes hitting the side window. After a while I look over at the guy and he has his cock out pounding away. I am surprised and I tell my wife who now wants to see. So we both stop and look as he opens his eyes and sees us looking at him. He continues to jack off while looking at us looking at him so I said to my wife well lets give him a good show which is exactly what he got. We both came real fast after that. All that was not planned. However we did try it a number of times to be watched at the marina but it never turned out like that first time. Nobody would ever park right next to us lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous