All Comments on 'Car Park Adventure'

by welshy69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Nick and TanyaNick and Tanyaover 19 years ago
Very hot!

Thanks for the erotic story - it's one of our favorite fantasies - maybe someday we'll actually try fucking with an audience, too! Yummmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this!

I loved this story, it was so sexy.. I love the thought of people watching while I have sex! It was like my fantasy written down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Before Gina and i got married most times we had sex was in my car we were both crazy about sex and did it every chance we got. Car parks laybys anywhere possible including outdoors along forest walks. If we deciced it was outside she was usually in a short skirt and had taken her pantys off before hand. She didnt wear bras as she was an acup size so they were always available to play with. Often at night we would be naked in the car and would keep fucking even if someone stared in the window and it turned us both on a lot knowing someone was watching. I had often dared her to put a window down and allow people to touch her or her to touch them but she refused. One night she had quite a few to drink and was horny playing with herself almost naked before we stopped in one of our favourite places to have sex and we saw another couple in a car having sex when our car lights passed and shone on them the girl stared and just grinned. Gina was naked by the time we stopped and said to put my window down to watch them. I stripped and she straddled me and rode my cock and stared at the other couple as they were also fucking i knew she was turned on and pushed her further asking her to put down all our windows which she agreed and opened a door so the iinside light came on. Anyone around could see her naked now and i loved this hoping someone would see and come closer to us. Nobody did but the girl in the other car got off her man and took his cock in her mouth and sucked him while Gina watched which she clearly enjoyed as she played with her nipples moaning away. They finished got dressed and drove off and Gina wanted more sex so i said yes but outside on the car she didnt reply just grinned put her shoes on and got out quickly followed by me. She lay on the bonnet and opened her legs and i started licking her soaking kitty and fingering her as i watched her pull and play with her nipples she was hot and sexy. I started rubbing my shaft between her wet kitty lips when i seen lights appear from another car so i pushed into her before she saw the lights then she saw them and froze clamping on my cock i said relax lets put on a show like before and she moaned and open her thighs and said fuck me i dont care who watches. We continued to fuck and the car lights came on us and Gina moaned louder and lookes straight at the car and the lights went out. It was beside us and the couple inside were watching us and this was turning us both on we fucked harder and Gina orgasmed being quite vocal which brought me close and she pushed me out and knelt and took me in her mouth sucking me bent over with her ass about two feet from the car beside us and she played with her kitty spreading her legs giving the couple a good view. The window came down and they were both smiling and clearly touching each other as they watched. I couldnt hold back and held Ginas head as i spurted my load into her mouth and she turned towards the car and swallowed my cum. She got into the car followed by me and grinned saying i loved that a lot. That was the start of our public sex adventures and now we are married continue to do when we have the time and Gina is getting more adventurous every time we go out to have sex. BTW im Paul im 23 and Gina is 21 and we live in the UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous