All Comments on 'Car Pooling Pt. 07'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
WOW

Now this is getting very very interesting!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see how far Martha's will go!!!!!

patwhite1970patwhite1970about 6 years ago
Mark

Hopefully Mark will get a chance with crush

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need Negative Scores

Two stars - the grammar was ok and the conversations were almost natural. The plot idea that nude female increases productivity is so stupid I cannot continue reading. I just skimmed this chapter to see if worth staring at beginning. I will not. I read the husband character was injured. I assume it was serious brain injury and he is permanently retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Many husbands love to expose their wives

According to a study done by Cornell University, 89% of men said they would enjoy having other men see their wives nude. Having a very beautiful wife I know exactly what they mean. Even just a small little peek down her blouse or up her skirt will get me rock hard. I can’t wait to see where this goes.

photokenphotokenabout 6 years ago
interesting plot twist

Interesting plot twist . It will be interesting as how far Hal will let it go.

Those who want realistic why are you reading fiction?

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

Now this is getting very very sick and stupid!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this shit end here and now!!!!!

Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
Love ❤️ it.

Those that don’t like it,....read something else.

It’s fiction, but as a nudist, I can almost imagine it.

My wife would not do that, although she loves to be

naked outdoors & public, the fingering is over the top for her.

Others, maybe not.

Soon they’ll all be fucking her, which is ok, too. But I’d like that to

be at least 6 chapters down.

Thanks.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is a hot little tale.

My wife became a bit of a show off working for a guy one time. Eventually the other people working there knew what was happening and her semi nudity around the office became commonplace. It definitely brought up moral and she was treated like a queen. Keep up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"According to a study done by Cornell University, 89% of men said they would enjoy having other men see their wives nude."

That means if you randomly asked 10 men if you could see their wives naked, 8 or 9 of them would say sure, great. Try that at a bar, or a mall, or any other public place where couples can be found, . . . and let me know how that works out for you.

Suggest you have your health insurance paid up, and have really comfortable running shoes on.

What complete juvenile bullshit. How soon will the husband be sucking other men's cum out of her after a company gang bang? Or will they just raffle her pussy off as a company work incentive?

Writing is supposed to be an art form. This is just embarrassing drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the last commenter

You sir, are a complete idiot. Like anything else, it depends on the situation and the circumstances surro it. Simply walking up and asking a man to see his wife naked will almost certainly result in getting you ass kicked, as well it should. But ask that same husband if, given the right situation and with the right individuals involved, would it be erotic to expose your wife, either accidentally or on purpose? I think you will find that the results would be far different. If you don’t like what is in the stories here, might I suggest your time might be better spent reading Women’s World or Gay Pride Monthly. Leave the erotica to real men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY BAD.....

About the worst writing I've ever seen and total bullshit concerning guys getting excited by other men seeing and touching thier wives while the woman is nude. Tha sounds like the faggot talking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTonyMA70@TonyMA70
I am a retired carpenter in the New England area of the USA

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES