All Comments on 'Car Trouble'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
total waste of time and space

the wife cheats on him and he doesn't pack and YEAH RIGHT. the daughter sucks his cock and he doesn't stop her or slap her YEAH SURE. totally unrealistic and unbelievable this belongs in the nonerotic or fantasy area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TOTALLY HOT STORY...BUT....

YOUR STORY DEFINETLY HOT..JUST WISH RON HAD BEEN THEIR STUD JOCK SON..RATHER THAN THE BOYFRIEND...AS A SUPER SEX CHARGED WIFE/MOM ..AND LIKE MANY OTHERS LIKE ME OUT THERE..NOTHING HOTTER AND MAKES ME SOOOO WET AND DRIPPING THAN BOTH READING AND PARTICIPATING IN MOM/DAD/ADULT JOCK STUD SON ACTION..INCLUDING OHHHH SO HOT DAD/SON BI ..WITH MOM AS PART OF IT..PERHAPS YOUR NEXT POST WILL DEPICT THAT TYPE OF SCENERIO...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it IS a fantasy.

This goes to anonymous #2. This story IS a fantasy as the author clearly states at the beginning. Read EVERYTHING before you make wisecrack remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: it IS a fantasy.

That pretty much can be applied to every work of fiction, so by your logic any criticism of any fiction is pointless.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
A Perfect Line?

"It was vulgar, and disgusting, and repulsive, and I felt a tremor of delight run through me."

does that capture perfectly the appeal of these tales for those of us who love slutty gals?

the rest was good too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
delete please

stop wasting time posting unrealistic drivel where the emotions go against human nature unless it is in the fantasy area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

shitty story

if u wanna be a cockhold write that story

this was fucked

syd_v63syd_v63over 11 years ago
Fantasy Question

For those of you who believe that everything written here on this site is real, shake your heads. Most if not all of the stuff here is fiction. The shear stupidity of the Anonymous posters who comment on any story here from the stand that it is real, boggles the mind. If you don't like a story or its subject matter move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a writer close to shoguy

...great job man...i read the writer shoguy all the time...her stories are the best on this site....this one is real good too...shoguy gives more background like what the girls are wearing.....you need to read shoguy and how her stories are buil-up...great job...and the well endowed parts are the best, just like shoguy...kool dude

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
incredible

one of the best i've read in a while. more??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
total crap

this was pure trash one asshole said it was fiction and there fore dosen't need to be realistic BULLSHIT. if it had been labeled fantasy then it wouldn't need to be realistic but GOOD fiction HAS to be believable if it isn't it is a waste of time. the husbands reaction was asinine at best a normal guy would have taken a picture with his phone and left to call his lawyer and file for divorce. delete and stop writing until you can do so realisticly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
didn't seem real

But oh so enjoyable. loved it. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fantasy

A sick fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

It was erotic and amazing

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77almost 3 years ago

If he was a real man he would have kicked ron's ass, divorced his slut pf a wife and disowned his daughter not participated. But that's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous