Car Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and held Diane's head down, slipping my softening cock into her mouth, and she sucked it clean. I looked up to see Ron had fallen back on his heels, and Susan's hands were on her mother's ass, pulling it down. I slipped my cock out of her mouth and shoved her face into the drooling red hole between Susan's legs.

"Lick it up, you slut, suck my cum from her cunt!" I spit. I sat back and watched as mother and daughter sucked their mates cum from each other, faces buried, head shaking back and forth, shoulders hunched. After a few minutes Diane lifted her torso and rolled to the side on her back. Her face was a mess, coated with cum and pussy juice, glistening on her puffy and swollen lips. I leaned over her face as she panted in exhaustion.

"You're a dirty slut, Diane, aren't you?" She looked at me, her eyes not wounded, but glazed and proud.

"A filthy cock whore," she answered, "a dirty filthy slut who sucks cock and eats pussy." she licked her lips. Her hands slipped between her legs and played with her clit. "And I want more," she added.

Things are going to change around here, I thought. In a matter of minutes, my life had turned upside down and inside out. And I had jumped into the maelstrom with both feet. There was no looking back now, no judging, no guilt. The two closest and most important women in my life had stopped being the devoted wife and daughter and become sexual objects to me now. I wondered if I could still relate to them as they were, as I imagined them voluntarily devoting themselves to erotic pleasure. I watched my daughter crawl to her boyfriend and suck his cock clean, fresh from my wife's used pussy.

Oh, yes, things had definitely changed. For the better, I thought, as I felt my cock stir back to life.

12