All Comments on 'Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 05'

by classy_with_curves

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great read, just a little long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved it. I got turned on so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it going.

This is to the person that said it was to long *Go Fuck Off* It is so hot that I could read it forever. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

more omd love

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read!!

Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love it sooooo much keep up the great writing!

Reb1861Reb1861over 8 years ago

loved this series please don't end it. keep it going.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Good story, butt...

The homo-erotica is not my cup of tea. I hope that you leave that stuff behind. Actually, I'd like to see daddy alone with his girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

Even the homoerotica was hot.

mysterygirl121975mysterygirl121975over 8 years ago
What's next

Please keep writing, it's making me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved everything but

Getting her pregnant no more teen moms!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked

the homoerotica and the pregnancy. Please write more .

Dirty_little_girl28Dirty_little_girl28over 7 years ago

I'd love to see her pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot!

Your story keeps getting hotter and hotter! You kept my dick hard the whole time! Such a hot story!

BobbyRogersBobbyRogersover 6 years ago

i love how she submits to them, how eager she is, how much she loves being a good princess. I don't know how many times I've come to this one and the photoshoot where she tells her uncle it's okay for him to not hold back while fucking her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MMF - hot, hottef, hottest!

Damn! This story keeps getting sexier!

Chapter six is up next!

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Really, really hot. But stopping here on ch. 5.

Honestly the dialogue, cadence, pacing and style of writing is becoming too repetitive and kinkyness not escalating enough for my tastes. It's been five chapters and Daddy and Uncle have used "baby" "babygirl" and "princess" so many times. I wanted dialogue to get more nasty as daughter / nieces "training" "education" became more kinky.

Something along the lines of " yeah that's it slut, you're not our princess anymore are you? You're our little bitch, cum slut now right?"

"Yes daddy, you make me so horny. My pussy is soaking wet. I'm such a nasty, filthy whore now who only thinks of you and Uncles monster cocks violating all my useless sperm dump holes. Make me your cum whore Uncle. Fuck my useless cunt and asshole guys then gift me with your gorgeous sloppy hot creamy cum all over my stupid teen face and my huge tits". And she rubs it all over her smooth tits, scooping cum with her fingers into her mouth, "mmmm, delicious hot cum. Thank you Daddy, thank you uncle" then pulling the last droplets of incestuous cum juice out of her daddy's and uncle's shiny monster cocks.

You get the gist. Just one man's opinion. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Babies

I really do want to read about them fucking her as she’s pregnant with their babies, them drinking her milk maybe

SinnymanthaSinnymanthaabout 1 year ago

I disagree with luuv2watchu, she is their princess to be loved and enjoyed…..it gets boring to read men refer to women as sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclassy_with_curves@classy_with_curves
Hello! If you're new to the world of Cara, her Daddy, and her Uncle Johnny, welcome. While you can read any story alone, this is the current order to correctly read them in: Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 01 Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 02 Cara, Daddy, and Uncle J...