Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Uncle Johnny," I said, crawling up his body, making sure my nipples dragged along his legs, stopping to fit his big dick between my breasts for just a second.

"Oh don't you worry," Uncle Johnny told me, "I'm still going to fuck those at some point, but now your Daddy needs to get into your ass, so move up here."

"Yes, sir," I said, moving more quickly so that I straddled his hips, sitting upright on top of him.

"Now put Uncle Johnny in your pussy, Cara," Daddy told me sternly.

"Yes, sir," I said again, rising up on my knees, and grabbing Uncle Johnny's big dick with both hands. I fit it to my little opening, and started to sit down on it, his mushroom head feeling like it was splitting me open until it got further in, and I was able to angle forward and back, leaning over Uncle Johnny's torso to work myself onto his cock.

"Oh fuck, yes, you're so goddamn tight," Uncle Johnny gasped, as I moved my hips back and forth, up and down, slowly sliding down onto his cock, inch by inch.

"Goddamn, little girl," Daddy said from behind me, "I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching you take cock like that."

"Thank you, Daddy," I said, blushing with the compliment of having the attention of these two grown men solely on me.

Finally I was seated on Uncle Johnny's cock, feeling stretched full already, but knowing what was coming next.

I felt Daddy move up behind me, while Uncle Johnny spread his legs so that Daddy could kneel between them.

"Lean forward onto Uncle Johnny, princess," Daddy told me. "Feed him those big tits of yours."

I did what he told me, cupping my right breast in one hand and bringing it to Uncle Johnny's lips while leaning onto my left hand so I wouldn't fall onto Uncle Johnny's chest. Uncle Johnny's dick moved inside me, pulling out just a little as I scooted forward, though with still plenty left inside of me so I could feel it pulsing.

Then I felt Daddy's hands on my ass, holding me open, spreading my cheeks apart. The wet, spongy head of his cock touched my asshole.

"Brace yourself, baby," Daddy murmured in my ear, sending shivers down my body. "This is going to hurt a little bit, but I'm going to go slow and I'll be gentle until I'm all the way inside you."

"Y-y-yes, Dad-dy," I said, trying to relax but unsure how I was going to take these two huge cocks inside my little body.

Daddy pushed forward, slowly applying pressure until the head of his dick had popped through my tiny hole, and sat there, while I breathed heavily in through my nose and out through my mouth.

"That's it, princess," he said, running his hand down my back, calming me, while Uncle Johnny distracted me by pushing my breasts together and using his lips, tongue, and teeth on my nipples. "You're being such a good little girl for Daddy. Just relax, take those deep breaths. You're doing so well."

I smiled to hear Daddy's praise, and tried to relax my ass while Daddy pushed another inch or two inside me.

"Fuck, dude," Uncle Johnny groaned at the sensation, "it's like I can feel your dick next to mine, and it's making her pussy smaller, too."

"I know, man," Daddy said, thrusting another inch inside me, "it's probably the best thing I've ever felt."

Daddy and Uncle Johnny grinned at each other over my shoulder, like two little boys with their favorite toy.

"Keep going," Uncle Johnny told him, "I can't wait to feel what it's like when you're all the way inside her."

"Mmm," I moaned, "it makes me so wet when you talk like that, Uncle Johnny."

"Oh really?" Uncle Johnny said, his eyebrows raised, while Daddy slid another inch into me.

"Almost there, babygirl," Daddy said, still holding my ass cheeks wide apart, watching himself disappear into his daughter's tiny little asshole.

"Yessss," I gasped, as another inch went it, "I could probably just cum from the way you guys talk."

"What way is that?" Uncle Johnny asked, trying to distract me from the last inch or two that needed to be pushed inside me.

"How you talk about fucking me," I said quickly, then moaned. "I love...the way...you talk about my body," I said, with little gasps between words, "and the way you talk...about what you want...to do to me. OH GOD!"

My sentence ended on a loud groan from both Daddy and myself as he finally got all of his entire cock into my asshole, and the three of us stayed there, still, panting, getting used to the sensation of being joined for the first time together, all feeling each other.

"Hold still, Bill," Uncle Johnny said to Daddy. "I'm going to thrust a bit."

"Oh! OH!" I said as Uncle Johnny followed through, putting his hands on my lower back for leverage, pulling out of my pussy a bit and the thrusting back in, flexing his hips and using his abs to grind against me. I could barely stand the sensation of their two cocks rubbing inside of me, almost rubbing against each other, just a thin layer of membrane keeping them apart.

"Christ, you're so tight, Cara," Daddy groaned, as Uncle Johnny moved, "I'm not sure I can even fuck you without cumming right away."

"That's okay, Daddy," I gasped, as Uncle Johnny moved again, "we can do this again and again until it's perfect."

"Fuck, girl, you're perfect," Daddy said, giving a short little thrust that made me squeal. "I haven't even properly fucked your ass yet, you're in the middle of your first DP, and you're already talking about doing it again."

"I know!" Uncle Johnny exclaimed, surging up in me again, causing both Daddy and me to moan at the feeling. "You're the best, pun'kin, you really are."

"I - gasp - just - gasp - want to -"

"Make us happy," Daddy finished, with another little thrust inside me that had his balls boiling. "Fuck, fuck, princess, I'm about to blow in your ass for the first time."

"Yes! Please, Daddy!" I moaned, feeling him swell inside me, "please cum in my ass!"

Uncle Johnny moved his hand from my lower back, down around my ass, and managed to get his hand around Daddy's balls.

"Here, Bill," Uncle Johnny said, lightly squeezing and fondling Daddy's balls, "returning the favor. Now cum in your little girl's ass."

"Oh fuck, oh FUCK," Daddy said, unable to hold back at the sight of his cock shoved into his daughter's ass, feeling a hand also massaging his balls, and knowing his daughter was stuffed full with his brother's cock in her pussy.

"Cum in me, Daddy, cum in my ass!" I pleaded, and he did, his fingers gripping my hips while his hips made a few short thrusts into me, and then his dick was erupting, shooting deep into my asshole.

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" I screamed, his orgasm triggering one of my own, while Uncle Johnny roared his own release, his cum shooting straight up into my little pussy.

The three of us collapsed onto each other again, the Daddy-me-Uncle Johnny sandwich quickly becoming one of my favorite positions.

"Holy fuck, that was amazing, princess," Daddy gasped, moving slightly so that his dick slipped out of my asshole, still gaping and dripping with his cum.

"Absolutely," Uncle Johnny agreed, holding me tighter and leaving his dick inside me, making me feel like he never wanted to not be inside me again.

"I'm so happy I made you both happy," I said, closing my eyes, feeling the two hard bodies of my favorite men above and below me. "I can't wait to do it again."

Daddy and Uncle Johnny both grinned. "Us, too."

"Oh, by the way, Daddy," I said, as we started to drift off to sleep.

"What's that, princess?" Daddy asked, nuzzling my neck and kissing my shoulder from behind.

"I'm not on the pill," I told him.

Everyone froze for a moment as the implications of that set in, and the fact that both my daddy and my uncle had shot loads of sperm inside my fertile body today.

"Do you want to be on the pill, baby?" Daddy finally asked.

"No, Daddy," I said quietly, burrowing my face into Uncle Johnny's chest, so I wouldn't have to look at either of them. "I'd love to have your and Uncle Johnny's babies."

Uncle Johnny gently picked my face up from his chest and gave me the warmest look before kissing my lips. Turning my head to the side, Daddy's face was right there, too, and the three of us kissed for just a minute, lips and tongues all pressing together.

"I can't wait to see you swollen with our child," Daddy told me, pulling back a bit.

"And watching these babies get even bigger," Uncle Johnny said, cupping my already large breasts in his hands.

"I'm so glad," I told both of them. "I can't wait to have you both inside me again, hopefully making me pregnant."

"That's a good girl," Daddy said, kissing me again, before rolling onto his side, so the three of us were cuddled up together. He pulled the covers up over us. "Now go to sleep, princess, so Daddy and Uncle Johnny can fuck you again in the morning."

"Yes, Daddy."

12