All Comments on 'Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 07'

by classy_with_curves

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just getting better and better

I love your writing anyway and what the two brothers do with Cara is beyond perfect but adding the action between the brothers is brilliant!!!!! So hot, only wish I could favourite it harder. Really, really hope you'll keep writing this.

ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
I forgot...

About the gay stuff. No thank you. Before that the story was great.

S3xysnacksS3xysnacksover 7 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!

Honestly the BEST story I have read on here. You touched on every single one of my kinks.

Thanks for the many many sloppy wet orgasms.

I loved playing with my pussy to it. MMMMMMMMMmmmm. Still so horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love Bill and Johnny

Playing together. More of that please!

Dirty_little_girl28Dirty_little_girl28over 7 years ago
More more more

Please write more of this! I would love to see uncle johnny and daddy togetger more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please!

This storyline is so good. I agree! More please, especially with Bill and Johnny play!

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 7 years ago
I really enjoy your stories...

But could you please either post them sooner or make them longer? Your stories are posted 3 months apart and are only two pages long. I feel like you could cover more ground in that time. Thanks.

BabyRolyPolyBabyRolyPolyover 7 years ago
Love your stories!

I'm so excited to have more Cara, Bill, and Uncle Johnny to read! I love these stories and am totally diggin the brothers finally coming together. Thank you for sharing this awesome series.

tishangeltishangelover 7 years ago
YES! Finally more of the story!

Love reading these stories of yours, love the action between all 3 of them but really looking forward to the action you come up with for the brothers. Please don't make us wait sooooooo long for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this series!!! And the tension between the dad and the uncle especially makes it so much tastier. Hope you continue this soon (and have the dad and the uncle interact more cough intimately). Thanks for this enjoyable story

imelodramaticimelodramaticover 7 years ago
Love this series!!

Especially loving the growing tension between John and Bill. Keep it up; can't wait for ch 08!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter please!

Love your stories, especially the new twist with the brothers. Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please, please next chapter

with more of Bill and Johnny together. So hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Please write more. Please, please, please... This trio is so fucking hot I can barely stand it. Great characters, great scenes, superb writing. The dialogue alone makes me gush. Fuck me, I need a daddy and uncle like these two...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
updates soon?

just wondering if youre planning on updating this story soon :) i love it and miss the characters so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy shit!!

This is the hottest story here!! More chapters, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love series and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chap 8 please

Please put in some more stories about her pregnancy etc too.. waiting eagerly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow I love love this story but doesn't she get pregnant for them , I mean I love them to keep filling her womb up with babies

seekingmore75seekingmore75over 1 year ago

Dear gracious!! I dream of being Cara!

seekingmore75seekingmore75over 1 year ago

Please tell about their trip! Maybe snowed in in a cabin in the mountains? They can't leave and have to stay warm. OR a poker trip with some other men? OR a motorcycle trip with Cara impaled on a dildo the whole time? Switch driving the motorcycle btw Uncle Johnny & Daddy. OR no motorcycle just have cara impaled on a dildo during travel in their SUV. A very very special backseat in the SUV just for sweet Cara. PLEASE MORE!!!

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

OMG I need part 8!!! I see it's been years since pt 7 was posted and so sad 8 probably won't be. This series is the absolute best!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh, God, please continue this story. I need the MMF Bi fuck to happen between these brothers while one of them is buried in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I keep coming back to this one, for years. The story is just so hot! I wish we had a ch8 with more between the brothers. This chapter made me so wet!

hornypunkie1270hornypunkie12703 months ago

I know its been years, but my goddess, I can't wait to read more, and squirt more while I read your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclassy_with_curves@classy_with_curves
1427 Followers
Hello! If you're new to the world of Cara, her Daddy, and her Uncle Johnny, welcome. While you can read any story alone, this is the current order to correctly read them in: Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 01 Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 02 Cara, Daddy, and Uncle J...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES