Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can."

He and Johnny looked at each other and grinned. Johnny reached over with his right hand, and bumped fists with Bill. Bill glanced down at the hard cock in Johnny's left hand, then snapped a picture.

"Oh yeah?" Johnny said to Bill, raising an eyebrow. "You like what you see?"

Bill shrugged, clearly embarrassed and a little uncomfortable. "What? It's not like I haven't taken pictures of you fucking Cara before."

"Yeah," Johnny said, looking Bill right in the eye, "but I'm not fucking Cara right now, am I?"

"Well, you're about to," Bill defended himself.

"Damn straight," Johnny said, as he looked back at his niece, now shampooing her hair in the shower. "And I'll fuck you too, if you want."

Bill sucked in a breath and looked shocked that Johnny had just come out with the bold statement, so Johnny moved toward the shower.

"Think about it," he tossed over his shoulder before stepping into the shower with his niece.

"What were you and Daddy talking about?" Cara wanted to know when she opened her eyes after rinsing her hair and saw her Uncle Johnny standing in front of her. "I couldn't hear you over the shower."

"Your daddy's going to take some pictures of us in the shower together," Uncle Johnny told her, grabbing the bar of soap and getting his hands sudsy.

"Ooh, like the morning after the three of us slept together for the first time?" Cara asked.

"Exactly, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said, putting his hands on his niece's huge breasts and starting to soap them up for his dick to slide through. "That okay with you?"

"Mmmmm," Cara moaned, her head thrown back as her uncle pinched and pulled on her nipples before running his large hands all around her massive breasts. "You know I'm okay with anything you and Daddy want to do with me."

Johnny leaned in to kiss her on the lips and then nipped at her ear. "It makes me hot as hell to hear you say that, baby."

Cara opened her eyes. "It's true."

"I know." He kissed her again and then pushed her back toward the wall. "Up on the ledge. If I don't get my dick between these things soon, I won't be happy."

"Yes, sir," Cara said, scooting up onto the ledge, wet and warm from the steam in the shower.

She spread her legs so her Uncle Johnny could put the wooden stool they kept in the shower between her legs and step up between them. He looked down as he stepped up, enjoying the sight of his niece's shaved pussy clearly outlined by her soaked transparent thong. He cupped her there for a minute, rubbing his thumb where he knew her clit to be, feeling the little swollen nub peeking out between her pussy lips. Cara moaned loudly and couldn't help but try to push her pussy harder against his hand.

"Don't worry, pun'kin," he told her, grinning, as he took his hand away and Cara groaned in protest. "If your Daddy isn't up for it, I'll fuck you when I'm done with your tits."

"I don't think that will be a problem," said a voice from behind them.

They both looked over Uncle Johnny's shoulder to see Bill had joined them, naked, in the shower.

"Pictures?" asked Uncle Johnny.

"I got a couple," Bill said. "Then I decided joining in was more fun."

"Fuck yeah," grinned Johnny, glad his remarks hadn't completely thrown his brother off his game.

"Step back a sec, Johnny," Cara's Daddy ordered. "I've got something here my babygirl needs."

"Thank you, Daddy!" squealed Cara, clapping her hands like a little girl about to get a big treat.

"You're welcome, princess," Daddy said. "Why don't you slide off that ledge there so I can sit on it before you sit on me?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Cara came off the ledge into her Uncle Johnny's arms, sharing a passionate kiss, her breasts pressed against his chest, his hard dick like a steel pipe against her belly.

Bill sat on the ledge, spread his legs for balance, and then helped Johnny pick up Cara and position her over his dick. Pulling Cara's thong to one side, and holding his dick with one hand, Bill helped Cara fit herself down on top of it. Though they'd been fucking for weeks, it was still a tight fit, as he was so big and his princess had such a little pussy, but going slowly, easing Cara onto his cock, the three of them made it work until Cara was seated all the way on her Daddy's lap, with her Daddy's hard cock all the way inside her, her legs stretched out on either side of his legs.

"That's a picture I'll never get tired of," Uncle Johnny said, stepping back to take a look at his niece impaled on her father's large cock, her arms up and around her father's neck behind her, thrusting her substantial breasts up and out from her chest.

Bill's hands were on his daughter's hips, holding her in place. Her petite body was half the size of her father's, and he was easily able to slide her up and down on his large cock in little movements.

"How's that feel, princess?" Bill asked his little girl while he essentially masturbated his dick with his daughter's pussy.

"It feels sooo good, Daddy," Cara moaned. "I've wanted you inside me all day. I got so wet when I had you in my mouth, and thought I would die if I didn't get fucked soon."

"Well we can't have that, now can we?" Bill said, lifting her up and bringing her back down on his dick a little more forcefully, causing her enormous breasts to bounce and sway for her uncle watching them.

"Fuck, I could watch this all day," Johnny said, stroking his dick again, "but I did have other plans."

"That's right," Bill said, his large hands moving up to his daughter's breasts, nowhere near big enough to cover the round mounds. "You were going to fuck these."

"Still am, bro, if you hold them together for me."

"I think I can manage that."

Johnny stepped up on the stool again, this time between his brother's and his niece's spread legs, lining his dick up with his niece's fantastic tits. Grabbing the soap, he made sure his dick was nice and slick before sliding it between her huge breasts. Bill pushed his daughter's breasts around his brother's cock and all three of them groaned together at the feeling of being so connected.

"Please, Uncle Johnny," Cara said, knowing just how to tease her uncle, "please fuck my tits."

"Oh shit, baby," Johnny said, bracing himself with one hand on the wall they were sitting against, "I'm not going to last long if you talk to me like that."

"I know," Cara murmured in a breathy tone while her daddy used her breasts to massage her uncle's dick between them. "I know how much you like it when I beg you to take your big hard cock and slide it between my big titties."

"Cara!" groaned Johnny, thrusting hard between her breasts, his hips starting a jerky pumping motion that was almost involuntary.

"Keep going, princess," Bill goaded her on, using his hands to press his daughter's breasts against his brother's cock, pulling them away, and pushing them back together, creating a tight channel each time Johnny thrust. "Make him cum all over your gorgeous tits. The tits you share just with your Daddy and your Uncle Johnny."

"Yes!" Cara cried, her head leaning back against her Daddy's shoulder, loving the way these two men took over her body.

Her Uncle Johnny's cock sliding in and out of her cleavage, almost hitting her chin with his long, thick cock. Daddy's cock pulsed hard in her pussy, though they weren't actually fucking at the moment. It didn't matter, as she was so close to cumming just knowing how close they were to getting her uncle off.

"Only yours, Daddy!" Cara moaned when her Daddy began tugging on her nipples while pushing her breasts together.

"Only yours, Uncle Johnny! Cara moaned while her uncle started to pound his hips against her chest. "No one else can play with my body the way you do. No one else can fuck me the way you do! Fuck my tits, please! Please cum all over my tits. Cum all over my big tits, Uncle Johnny!"

"Jesus fucking Christ," groaned Johnny, pumping his hips, fucking his niece's breasts like a madman while his brother's and niece's words swirled around him like the steam from the shower.

He felt the cum in his balls start to churn while his niece was begging, "Cum on me! Cum on my tits! Please, Uncle Johnny, please cum all over me. I want to feel your cum all over my tits!"

He leaned down and once again, grabbed his brother's hair and dragged their mouths together. Expecting a bit of resistance, Johnny was surprised to feel Bill kiss him back almost immediately, their lips and tongues and teeth smashing together while Johnny started to cum, spurt after spurt hitting Cara's chin and cheeks or dropping down to land on her tits. He pulled back, gasping, and quickly taking his dick in hand, rubbed out a last few streams of cum, right across her nipples, still pushed together by her Daddy's big hands.

"Holy fuck," Johnny said, gasping, leaning back against the glass wall, staring at his brother and his niece, still joined together on the ledge.

Cara was no longer gripping her father's neck, but was instead spreading her uncle's cum all around her breasts, rubbing it into her skin, and occasionally licking it off her fingers. Bill was staring at his brother, his hips making little flexing, jerking motions, pushing his cock further inside his daughter.

"You know what, princess?" Bill said, still staring at Johnny, his hands now holding on to his daughter's hips while she licked her uncle's cum off her breasts.

"Mmm, what, Daddy?"

"We've still got one more person to take care of, don't we?"

Johnny watched as Bill's right hand crept down to his daughter's pussy, rubbing his finger down the front of his babygirl's little thong.

"We do?" Cara's hips wanted to move, to press harder against her father's hand lightly caressing her pussy through her thong, but she was held in place by her father's hard cock in her pussy.

"Mmmhmmm," Bill murmured in his daughter's ear, sending little shivers down her spine. "You haven't cum yet, have you princess?"

Cara shook her head a little, her eyes closed, willing her father's fingers to press just a little bit harder on her swollen clit. "N-no, Daddy," her voice trembled with need.

"You've made Daddy cum," her Daddy said in her ear, his fingers pulling her thong aside to expose her pussy to her uncle, "and you've made Uncle Johnny cum," his fingers spread her pussy lips so that Uncle Johnny could see how far her little swollen clit stuck out, "but you haven't gotten to cum yet at all."

"Th-that's right, Daddy," Cara murmured, focused entirely on her exposed clit and what her Daddy or Uncle Johnny would say or do next.

"I think I've got the solution for that."

"You do?"

"Johnny," Bill said, dragging his brother's eyes away from his babygirl's exposed pussy, "why don't you come over here and eat Cara out?"

Cara whimpered at the suggestion and squirmed in her father's arms.

"What's the matter, princess?" Bill asked, holding her steady. "You don't like that idea?"

"No! No, I love the idea..."

"But?"

"But..." Cara would have blushed if her skin wasn't already so warm from the shower and the sex. "It's just that I really, really want to get fucked."

Bill chuckled in her ear and sent more little shivers down her spine. Cara squirmed again, making her breasts bounce, to everyone's enjoyment.

"Okay, baby," her Daddy said. "I think we can figure this out."

He looked at his brother, still slumped against the opposite wall. "Help me out here, Johnny. Lift Cara up off me for a minute, will you?"

"No!" Cara protested, holding back onto her Daddy's neck.

"Don't worry," Bill chuckled again. "I promise you, I've got a solution to your problem."

Cara allowed herself to be lifted off her Daddy's dick, swinging her legs around her uncle's waist.

"Johnny, why don't you sit here?"

Bill directed him toward the little wooden stool Johnny had been standing on earlier while tit fucking his niece. Putting his niece down, Johnny went and sat down, turning around so that his back was against the wall with the ledge.

"Now, Cara, Daddy's going to help you up so that you'll be sitting on your knees on the ledge, okay?"

Deep enough to fit a grown man's ass on it, the ledge was also deep enough for Cara to kneel down on the ledge, facing the wall with her back to the rest of the shower.

"Now, I'm going to stand here."

Bill straddled his brother on the stool, so that his dick and balls were right in his brother's face. The brother's looked at each other, another look of heat passing between them, but before Johnny could do anything, Bill grabbed his daughter's ass.

"Put your hands against the wall to hold yourself up, princess," he told her, while pulling her ass back off the ledge a bit. "Now slide your knees apart and tip your pussy back up and toward Daddy."

Cara did what she was told and before she knew it, she felt a warm, wet tongue slither over her clit and exposed pussy.

"Oh!" she gasped, almost smacking her head against the wall.

"Watch out, princess," her Daddy laughed, while her Uncle Johnny's tongue began to play with her clit. "Brace yourself against the wall there. I won't let you fall off, but you don't want to hit your head when I start fucking you."

"You're going to fuck me, too?" Cara asked, gasping at the sensations as her father spread her ass cheeks wide and her Uncle Johnny speared his tongue deep inside her.

"Fuck yes, I'm fucking you, princess," her Daddy said, a split second before he fit the head of his cock to her little pussy and began pushing himself in.

Though she was dripping wet, she was also swollen, aroused to an almost painful point, and it was a slow back and forth before her Daddy's big, thick cock was once again all the way inside her little pussy. She sighed with relief when she felt him press hard against her ass, her uncle's tongue still flicking over her clit, sending little shocks through her system.

"How you doin', babygirl?" asked Daddy, pulling out almost all the way and then sliding back in.

"I'm doing so well, Daddy," sighed Cara. "You and Uncle Johnny treat me so well, make me feel sooo good."

"We're glad, princess," Daddy said, sliding out slowly and thrusting back in evenly one more time. "Now are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes please!" Cara exclaimed, and on that, her father rammed into her - hard! - from behind.

With her hands on the wall, and her forehead against her hands, Cara just barely stopped herself from getting her nose smashed by the wall each time her father smashed into her from behind, but it was totally worth it.

"Oh god! Oh yes! Yes, please!" Cara screamed each time her father slammed his hips into her before pulling all the way out to slam home again.

Her uncle's tongue was lapping at her pussy like it was a slowly melting ice cream cone, big long licks that took his tongue over his brother's dick where it slid into his niece's pussy, all the way up to her swollen clit before heading back down again.

"Please, oh god, please, oh god," panted Cara as her Daddy began to fuck her more quickly, no longer pulling out as far, just short, powerful thrusts against her body, his dick like soft steel inside her pussy, hitting every area possible, overloading her with sensation.

"Suck, baby," was all Daddy said as he pushed his thumb inside her lips, and so Cara did, getting his thumb slick with her spit while the water and head pulsed around them.

Uncle Johnny's mouth closed over her clit and began to gentle suck while flicking it with his tongue, and when Daddy took his thumb from her mouth and slid it into Cara's ass, she finally began to cum.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!" Cara screamed as she shuddered out her orgasm in wave after wave, pressed hard against the wall while her Daddy pounded into her.

Uncle Johnny's mouth left her clit when she started to cum, and she understood why when she heard her Daddy say, "FUCK, yesssss," when his brother's mouth closed over his balls. Thrusting into his daughter one more time, Daddy also came, shooting deep inside her, loving the feeling of a warm mouth closed over his ballsack. Uncle Johnny came last, as he had been giving himself a handjob while licking his niece's clit and his brother's dick fucking his babygirl.

Bill helped Cara down from the ledge and Johnny stood up. The three of them embraced under the warm spray of the shower, one man on either side of Cara, pressing her between their hard bodies, hands and mouths roaming over each other while they washed off again.

"Now," Uncle Johnny said, pulling back from a kiss with Cara, one hand on her ass, the other hand on his brother's, "it's time to pack."

12