All Comments on 'Cara On the Couch'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love Cara!

These Cara stories are great because this woman reminds me of a librarian I've known, a prudish looking matron on the outside and a complete pig in real life who a lot of people would love seeing knocked down a few pegs. That librarian's name is actually Cara too, which helps me picture her as the character in the story, and since you mention she's a real person I wonder.....

I think I like Cara being dominated more than being the dominant one but this story rocks regardless.

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeservealmost 7 years ago
Love This!! Please write some more!!

I LOVE your Cara stories!! This one was especially unique. I would never guess an interracial thing would be in store for Cara. I'm more into just hard butch/femme pairings, but this was different and interesting!

Also thought the idea of Cara confessing her fantasies to be pretty fun and engaging too. I'd also love to read more about that big bulldyke PHYL getting Cara again too--way fun!!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and engaging down-to-earth characters. It's nice to actually read material from someone who takes the trouble like you do to craft realistic (not conventionally attractive) women, witty dialoge, and fresh takes on sexual fantasies that take the reader out of thier comfort zone...namely me!

Keep your freak flag flying! I cannot wait to read what else you have for us next!!

MadabouthairMadabouthairalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To anon : really?

Yes. Really.

CharmlesCharmlesover 2 years ago

Loved out the good doctor just patiently listened and engaged her and then totally took over and dommed her! Its like she didn't expect it. Damn!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 2 years ago

Wow! I love a story with great dialogue and this one had that in spades. Your descriptions of each woman painted a vivid picture in my mind and I felt like I was in the room with them. The short burst of pee was a delightful additional kink in a story chock full of them. We’ll done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous