All Comments on 'Cara's Car Crisis'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 6 years ago
Go on...

Another fantastic story!

Although I really don't like tattoos on women (absolute deal breaker for me), this is another exciting (and different) twist in the Cara saga.

Again, I LOVE that you aren't afraid to write about people who otherwise would be considered unattractive; you don't fill your stories up with porn tropes, and I really appreciate that. I also like that you seem to love your characters because it shows through in just about everything you write.

Love that you understand that not all butch women avoid getting oral, and that femmes are happy to give a butch oral sex. I love butch women so much--I'm married to one, so it's really enjoyable to see stories like these.

Again, I'd love to read about another Phyl encounter. I think that was my absolute favorite Cara adventure. Also, I'd love to read about more butt stuff (only if you want to write it though).

You are building up quite a world here, and I love seeing its progression. Thanks for another great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Librarians are fascinating

So many of them are these mysterious people you can't figure out, and this Cara character really fascinates me. Maybe that's because I work at a library where the woman in charge is a lot like Cara, a man hating dictator. Don't know whether she's a dyke or not and if she's wearing a breast suppressor I can't tell, but that makes these stories even more fun for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous