All Comments on 'Caravan Lust'

by MarkThyme

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOME

What happened when they returned home? No fair you must tell the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful story looks so real

my name is Briana i'm 35 y/o and married and mom of two soon would be having my third child i don't know if i should tell it here but something close to that happened to me and i am glad it did happen even though in my case it was against my will and i was forced but at the end he made me his slut and it's something that i needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More Chapters

Dear MarkThyme,

We your readers need more chapters on Caravan Lust.

It was a good story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i agree there should be more chapters

good clean loving of a mother and her son.he rang her bell.more please, and she become his woman.

HHubbyHHubbyover 18 years ago
More more we want more

Come on be fair we need more chapters, maybe they could slip off by themselves or something please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great...

...more please! That's exactly how a son should deal with his mother if his father is stupid enough to leave them alone togethr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The story is continued....

The story of Tom and Maggie is continued in 'Hotel Lust'.

Just look for more submissions by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
He had fried eggs. She had fertilized eggs! HM??

A very kinky thought comes to mind there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mom really needs it

In this fine story a mother discovers that she really needs what her son has to offer! Her boy is 21 years old, in tip-top shape, and his dick is a lot harder than his Dad's and a lot BIGGER too! Mom just has to have it up her cunt, an idea her son finds equally appealing! Soon Tom's big stiff prick is buried up his mother's warm loving twat, and Mom gets fucked as she never has before! The fact that it's a son fucking his own mother naturally adds to the hot excitement both of them feel! When Tom's young potent balls finally release their treasure, his mother finds that her son's rich cum load is the biggest she's ever had! Mother is supremely satisfied, and her son glows knowing he'll be blowing his balls up his Mom's tight cunt again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Quite right

Just as it should be

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The buildup was incredible!

This is a great story, the author built it up so well I could feel his Bull Like rush as he shot his hot semen into his mother. To be at the point of no return in your mother's pussy, and finally jettisoning your load uncontrollably into her pussy had to be an incredible feeling.

What a sexual rush!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NICE WORK !!!!!!!!!!!

COULD YOU KEEP THIS STORY GOING?. YOU HAVE A GREAT START, THEY WANT EACH OTHER AT HOME. SO PLEASE GIVE IT TO US. EVEN AFTER MUM GETS HERSELF KNOCKED UP. IT'S A GOOD READ. THANK YOU LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my son cock

we were traveling to meet his dad halfway we booker into a motel one room one bed after supper and shower we got in bed me in aniti my son in pj in the nite his cock was out of his fly agains my asshno nickers on in one move i back on to his cock i used my pussy mussel to milk him thinking he would not know how wrong i was in the morning he ask if we can do it again now when his father not around he fuck my branes out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The way it should be

Thank you for such a great story. Mom accidently discovers her son's hard cock and it is bigger than his dad's. I'll bet her son is continually hard around mommy as well, taking his mother at every opportunity, at home before dD returns from work, when dads out golfing on Saturday, when dad is away on business trips, this loving son will press his hard cock into his loving mothers ass and fondle her breasts, while nibbling on mommys neck and whispering sexy things into mummy's ear until she leads him off to the bedroom. Perhaps this mommy even slips out of bed on occasion, leaving her husband snoring and slips down the hall to her son's room. There she will wake him with a loving blowjob then when his member is hard and ready, strip off her nightgown and ride her son like the incestious whore she has evolved into. Mommy a and her son started out without a laytex condom separating them and now they are addicted to sex the way it was meant to be raw and unprotected. Mom will have little sexual desire for dad now and on the rare occasion that dad gets hard mom will either jerk him with her hand or make him wear a condom. Mommy has now given her son the ultimate right to seed her womb over and over again. When moms belly begins to swell mom and son will have a choice, tell dad she is unfaithful, or tell dad she now belongs to her son, or allow dad to have sex without a rubber once then lock his seed away again. Regardless of what these loving mothers and sons decide to do one thing is certain, mommy will continue to spread her thighs over and over and her loving son will continue to claim his mothers pussy as his personal playground. This is a perfect mother and son relationship.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SHORT and SWEET !!!! ^*!^*!^*!

5+****** I ALWAYS LOVED INCEST.......NICE READ THANKS

csltcsltalmost 4 years ago
Short and Sweet!

Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It just happened

Such a beautiful story about two lovely people who normally no sexuel relationship would have. However it was meant to be so it happened. They'll have a lot of catching up to do. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short but perfect think about more episodes. 5 stars

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy2004over 1 year ago

A loving mother and her son with his big hard cock all for her. He knows how to use it. Mom has both men in the house to serve her in the bed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story, well told, but disappointed they only fucked once. There would have been time for at least one more before breakfast!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mother and son are both blessed. Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous