All Comments on 'Card Shark'

by Turned

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

A little long but very hot. But wrong category i think. nonconsent or BDSM would be more fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TurnedOff-Wrong Category

Eeeek!Put in FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was pretty good...

....except for the Asian woman ranking on the guys cocksize!-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wayyy toooo longggg

too long and too much talking.

honeysluthoneyslutover 14 years ago
Please Add To This!!!

Wow, I just read this and am wondering why you have not continued it? Please don't stop writing. I love your stories. You need to add a few chapters to this one and Careful What You Wish For.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DREAM ON

Not long after she told him that she had been fucking with other men; she would have been looking at the outside of the door or wondering if her face would ever recover or; if she was lucky; watching him leave her forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wrong category

This is not a Loving Wives story. It's one of the worst stories I've ever read (I stupidly read it to see if this slut was ever going to let him fuck her).

There's too much dialogue, no sex to speak of, and the characters are unbelievable. No Nobel Prize for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i love this...

the wife is so fucking hot....he's so lucky....thank you thank you thank you....please keep posting....the dialogue is amazing....the situations in your stories utterly wonderful.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyover 11 years ago
Thank you

Loved the story and wish you would continue adding to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really

Suck it up, divorce her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NO WAY!!!

Pick her up and throw her over the balcony. I assumed you were in a high rise hotel!

Good luck with the poker and BTW, she was right - you're not a man and most likely not a pussy - just overwhelmed with your lust for her. She's not worth it and while you didn't attend to business, she also didn't try to talk to you - she just slutted her ass out...

Throw her over the balcony - you lose nothing and keep your self respect, learned a lesson about treating women and maybe, just maybe - you'll find another woman, one you treat properly!

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 10 years ago

Altough you built up a nice idea and tension, you missed at repeating some story elements, like the feet licking. Yet, I would like to read other stories about this hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So he tears up his wrists while breaking the headboard to get loose.

Calls the cops. She gets arrested for an assortment of crimes and he gets all the money in the divorce. I wonder how she enjoyed being Bertha's Bitch in prison while he spent all their money? Even for fiction this was dumb.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A GOOD POKER PLAY M OR F HAS TO HAVE GUTS

tell him to dummy up and split, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Story sucks

This must be authored by a man hating lesbian bitch , send the cold hearted bitch to a Mexican whore house .

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Asian Roadkill!

As soon as he found out she was sucking and fucking other men,He should have pushed in front of a speeding truck! ~ Truck her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Warning: Willing Cuck Alert!

What a piece of shit of a story. I gave it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha ha ha only for the real idiots!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! Divorce the slut and let her taste what it means to be beaten up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no way

at first comment about shutting she is out the door and luck I didn't beat the shit out of her. No woman is worth that level if humiliation and insults. Super glue her twat shut and see how much big cock she can take then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Big cock for an Asian?

Most if not all Asian women are does. Hard to get a little finger in it. A stallion or bull cock hurts a does pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete bullshit.

After she slapped him he went to the phone and called the police. She was arrested for assault, battery and spousal abuse. Off she went to jail. He packed and went home where he cleaned out all the bank accounts, cancelled the credit cards and cell phone accounts and began packing. By the time the stupid cunt got home (remember she has no money and no credit cards) he had taken what he wanted from their place, quit his job and disappeared. She never saw or heard from him again. The rest of your story was just laughably bad. She'd be lucky if he didn't beat the crap out of her and dump her alongside the road.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One * will be to much for that dumb story!!

May be you only know dumb men! But it may also be you are a secret sissy wimp whos fantasy is to be cuckolded and slapt around!! Who knows for sure? Only you!!!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Why should someone call you "a man-hating woman"? You certainly are not! But you are a mentally ill individual who actually needs therapeutic care. I think until now you have never had the opportunity to come into contact with someone who was empathic enough to recognize this defect and to provide you with help. Unfortunately, you have met a woman who has so absorbed you that you are no longer able to recognize your dilemma yourself. But that's all the better for her because she can lead her life without you being able to deny her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Hmm

Dear god what an absolute pile of drek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The 1st time she slapped me I'd throw her through the hotel room door with it closed 1st and then I would apologize say I'm sorry open it and try again. If just a story you need help.... Stopped reading after slap, jumped to comments.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This author wrote some screwed up shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHITE BOY YOU BETA GAY AS FUCK. DON'T WRITE ANY MORE CUM EATING BETA PUSSY BOY AND A RICE EATING THIRD WORLD SIZE QUEEN.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous