All Comments on 'Cards Against U-Manity Ch. 01'

by 30Kerotica

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DMMWolfDMMWolfabout 6 years ago
Hrmmmm

It has some potential, but will need to hold judgement till you have written more of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incomplete

I liked where it could have been going, but it's incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A very promising storyline. Introduce your characters of interest better. Helen and Miss Cynthia were vague and general in description. Use an editior for as a second set of eyes for grammar. Looking forward to you developing more of this story.

zena99zena99about 6 years ago
Good start

Lots of potential here, but I feel it was unfulfilled in the first installment. Hopefully I can give 5 Stars next time.

bugonthewallbugonthewallabout 6 years ago
don't stop

its going to be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I couldn't finish due to spelling and grammar errors

If English isn't your first language, it's understandable, but I hope you use an editor in the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rushed

This story felt very rushed to me. He reads the instruction and instantly thinks this random game he got in the mail has special powers. This would have been great if he brought it out on game night and unknown to everyone, it turns out to be real.

pois11pois11about 6 years ago
Novel idea, good start

Hopefully he has some cards that can put Cynthia in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I like your concept, but you need to either start doing more proof reading or get an editor. There is no shame in using an editor, lots of famous authors have done so. Don't get discouraged, the best way to get better at grammar is to practice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great idea!

I look forward to reading more. There are always people on here that get angry about grammar and spelling. I didn’t pay to read this, so I don’t mind. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please use an editor...I'm a whiny faggot who complains about grammar on a jack off site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hey! Go easy on the writer. Maybe it's the first time. Remember your first time.

It takes time to be good. If you disagree, then go elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Start

I loved the story and plot line and your writing style. This was a great read and i cant wait to see where you go with it next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
still too early

still too early to give stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This the only part?

Is this the only part so far? I don't see "more from this story" (or whatever) on the right, below the "similar stories" box - just the aforementioned box. (and tags, and report a bug).

Seems interesting, but there should be a way to reuse them - or is he going to find that they magically regenerate?

Oh, one critique: you REALLY need to do something to indicate text on a card - preferably quotes, but text formatting MIGHT work - but be careful with listing cards if you go that route.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous