All Comments on 'Care Home'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dear Author, Just, absolutely loved this story. Not ninety but getting there. Thanks for the story which was, without a doubt, hilarious. jntiques

jsmangisjsmangisabout 7 years ago
You Made My Day

Although I am not quite as old as your protagonist, I am getting there, and loved this story. I particularly enjoyed your realistic depiction of 'senior sex'. I hope you share more stories like this, because old farts like us really enjoy them.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 7 years ago
Just loved it....

Very nice read..I felt like a fly on the wall watching both scenes.. Loved the detail with Amanda. But it was a gas to read Lucy's reaction.. truly a plus..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very true!

The mention of senior sex and how we imagine it from a younger age is so true! Now 68, I never imagined sex would be so fantastic at this age when I was 30 or 40. Luckily, I have a wife who's an amazing lover and has few inhibitions and one hell of a response to foreplay, with the result being the most amazing climaxes I've ever witnessed! She also has such a wonderful, snug pussy the likes of which I can never recall in my much younger years with various other women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can't resist commenting

I myself am 91 and living with a very dear lady (widow of a very dear relative)

Until recently I too enjoyed it very much but alas my testosterone level seems to have dropped and I am not enjoying any more.

So now I just enjoy reading about it - and where if not on LIT.

Thank you for this very entertaining and realistic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story!!

Truly fun to read! You kept my interest from start to finish. Thanks for a great story .

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47about 7 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR'S THANKS

Thank you all for taking the time and making the effort to give me feed back on Care Home. The idea came to me while visiting an elderly relative, in a care home, who I had known to be a very sexual person in her younger days and I thought it such a shame that she barely got a kiss on the cheek these days. I myself am interested in all aspects of sex, particularly as I age a so I really did google “sex and the elderly”, and really did find “service providers.” This sent my imagination into overdrive as to what I might have to look forward to, if I’m lucky! I am sure that Amanda will be back soon thanks to the welcome she received from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Done

Thank you for a delightful and "more true to life" tale of senior sex. Having had this type of conversation with my " special friend" regarding sex as limited to intercourse, She being older and far wiser and more gracious was able to quickly dispell my preconceived and limited notion of "real sex". Age is no barrier to sexual desire or need. Intimacy, like good sex, is a mutual shared experience. Sharing time and place while naked may not seem to be the epitome of sex, but intent and desire will povide the fulfillment of that so natural condition which recognizes no age limits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice one

Serves the nosy daughter right

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Ain't The Truth*****

Power to the seniors still getting it on!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fits my experience to a TEE

What a great story. It describes my experience with my 91 year old lady friend accurately. I'm 89, soon to be 90, and if we don't have sex every few weeks, my friends wants to know what's wrong. I can't fuck any longer but I sure as hell cum when she gives me a blow job and I eat her pussy. She shakes and shudders for several minutes, and I know she is cuming and that turns me on so I cum a little more.

OH GOD< How we love 69ers.

Barryboy700Barryboy700almost 3 years ago

Refreshingly honest and well written. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have just finished reading this lovely and warm story of sex in your 90's. It has given me hope to look forward to that intimate experience as I age. I am only 67 but can't imagine living my sunset years devoid of touch, laughter, closeness, stimulation and possible climaxing. Sex may not be the same as when we were all younger but it is still stimulating and brings joy. It is VERY GOOD to feel sexy. Bravo!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Just loved this, as an older man why does it have to stop being ok to have a sex life?

What age should we have to give it up?

sheeversheeverover 1 year ago

spoke with a 91 year old once and I asked him " Do you ever loose the itch ?" . He answered NO. "What to do??"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES