All Comments on 'Career in White Slaving'

by johm55

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

1* Completely and entirely because you don't know the difference between noncon and bdsm. So fricking tired of noncon being dumped in bdsm because the author uses bdsm to play dress up. You tag it as noncon THREE times and add one forced submission as gravy. Why the hell didn't you post it there?

johm55johm55over 8 years agoAuthor
Mea Culpa

didn't realise non-c existed as a category. Should have. Partially in my defense the tags clearly state non-consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ johm55 01/21/16

re:

Mea Culpa

The trouble with tags here is they are at the bottom of the last page of the story.

Unless you are doing a tag search you don't see them until after you read the story.

On SOL they're in the listing description, but this isn't SOL.

OUTFUCKWITTEDOUTFUCKWITTEDover 8 years ago
VERY SICK...!

Although it's fictional - the author is definitely a misogynist...

This is definitely very sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Four Years

You've been posting stories here for four years and you never noticed non-con/reluctance as a category. Six strokes of the cane on your ass for that. Next time it'll be the riding crop on your front thighs, cock, and balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story.

All women should be kept as ponies. I keep my wife naked and collared, all women should be kept this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Would love to see more of this story. Want to see more how the organization works and how the slaves are trained. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really hate great stories that just stop, when the story gets interesting, it just waist your time to get in to the beginning and it ends..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous