All Comments on 'Career Shift'

by tgirl_Mary

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
wow

what great legs. how i would love to sit behind you, run my hands up to your clit and gently tease it while i licked your man cunt and tongue fucked you. hopefullyt, you would reward me with a moutrh full of your creamy, hot cum. to make it perfect, you would place your clit in my mouth andlet me wash your cum down with a magnum of your golden champagne. you make a sexy, bveautifl woman darling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What a Place to Work!

I absolutely loved your fascination with skirts, stockings and high heels! You described everything so well. More, please more... Is there anything sexier than a hot, feminine form in sexy clothing, stockings and heels?

paulaodualpaulaodualover 18 years ago
Nice work if u can get it

Nice work if u can get it and as I am out of work at de moment I tried an interview as Paula just 4 de laugh as a shop assistant well guess what I got de job and now work at the nicest boutique in town we stock all make up underwear and sexy clothes and the commission I get is more than most if de girls in de store I wonder why?

Miss Paula O Dual

ps this name works in so many ways can u guess how many

CDJessicaCDJessicaalmost 16 years ago
Second Chapter

Could be better if there was a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more

loved it like to read more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great! inventive!

I really enjoyed the imagination and fun of the story. where can i apply as a secretary?

cdsilkygirlcdsilkygirlover 12 years ago
Awesome

Soooo sooo soo want to be her. Don't even need the great job, just want to be the office woman for some great gurls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic story

Please continue. This was a great story.

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 8 years ago
Dream Job!

Wow....loved the premise. Now that is s place I would love to work!

Just found your profile/stories after reading the recent Sister Mary Margaret story. This is my second one. You have me hooked!! Great story lines and so very erotic!!

AnaJamesAnaJamesabout 8 years ago
Wow!

What a premise and a welcome change of pace & scenery. One error I noticed - your use of the word "seemed" in reference to stockings. The correct word should be "seamed".

With fondest thoughts

Patrice Ana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

This was the first of your stories i've read. Can't wait to read more.

sissymidasissymidaover 7 years ago
a very cute story

love this story I soo want a job. I'll be reading more of your stories Girl friend

jezchazaniajezchazaniaabout 7 years ago
great story

Very well written and extremely hot thank you :)

DiaperbibottomDiaperbibottom10 months ago

I finally found this story again! This was the story that I read that made me want to crossdress!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous