Careful What You Ask For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved that you stopped fucking me so I could enjoy my orgasm."

"I wanted you to enjoy it as much as you could. Especially after all you'd put yourself through to reach it. I loved that you showed me your feet in your plimsolls."

"I guessed you'd really like that. I loved that you helped me calm down when I got scared."

"Were you scared?" My voice was softer now.

"Just for that moment. What about you?" She gave me a little kiss.

"A little bit when I started to undress. You really encouraged me then. And I loved the way you looked at me as I was being brought to you." I gave her a longer kiss.

"I love your little kitten noises," I continued.

"I love your big piggy grunts," she answered.

"I love...."

My words were lost as our mouths melted together. We kissed continuously for several minutes as we smoothed our hands over each other's bodies, enjoying the alternating sensations of smooth Lycra and soft warm skin. She rubbed her plimsolled feet on my bare legs and I was intoxicated by the feeling, along with the mingled smell of canvas and rubber. Sensing the cause of my arousal, she drew her feet up closer so I could feel them through the smooth, pristinely white canvas of her plimsolls and fondle her ankles through the soft cotton richness of her white ankle socks. Then she wrapped her legs around me and as I pushed my groin into hers I felt her dampness through her leotard.

**********

She leaned back from me and looked straight at me.

"I was going to wait until later to fuck you, but let's have a quickie right now," she said as she started to pull down the shoulder straps of her leotard.

"Let me do that," I said, reaching towards her shoulders. I pulled the straps down so they rested against her arms. Then I placed my outstretched fingers on the undersides of her breasts before smoothing my hands up and around her Lycra-covered décolletage until I could feel her erect and pointed nipples digging in to my palms. She mewed like a kitten, with the noise now so familiar to me, as she pushed her breasts further into my palms and kissed me with her rosebud mouth wide open while she buried her fingers in my hair. Then she leaned back again, pulled her leotard down to her waist and, with her naked breasts proud and pouting, returned to the melee for more of the same.

I had taken off my vest by now. So after fondling her breasts some more I then pulled her close to me and felt the tracks of her nipples across my chest as she rubbed her breasts against me. Then she pulled away again, eased off the sofa and stood with her back to me while she stepped delicately out of her leotard and tossed it onto my lap. I picked it up and a wonderful mixed aroma of her perfume and her pussy caressed my nostrils and enchanted my senses. Her dark hair looked gorgeous against the pale skin of her shoulders as she looked back over her shoulder, giving me a 'come and get me' look.

I stepped up behind her and, as she lifted up her arms and reached back to massage my hair and scalp, fondled her breasts again while I buried my face in her hair, soft and smelling warm and spicy, to kiss her neck, and pushed my erection, bulging inside my shorts, as closely as I could into the cleft of her bottom. She eased out of my hands again, bent over, showing her beautiful rounded bottom again to my delighted gaze, and reached down to pull up on her black fishnet tights just above her white ankle socks, which revealed her tights to be footless. She carefully peeled off her fishnets over each of her white plimsolls in turn, straightened up, tossed her tights in best striptease fashion onto the sofa, and turned around to face me, now dressed only in her tiny black satin panties and her white plimsolls and ankle socks. In the meantime I had taken off my shorts so now my swollen prick was only partly covered by my briefs.

With a breathy gasp of, "Oh you gorgeous man!", Lorna knelt down in front of me, pulled down my pants to make my stiff and swollen prick spring up as she squealed with pleasure and, when I had stepped out of them, she really showed me what she could do. She had a fantastic technique which kept me gasping with pleasure from start to finish. First she took hold of my prick with thumb and fingertips of both hands and traced the lines of the swollen blood vessels down my shaft as, with the tip of her tongue, she licked my bulbous, glistening head clean of my pre-cum and licked right into my open hole as more leaked out.

Then I felt her velvety smooth lips on my hypersensitively tingling head as she drew it around her lips like a lipstick. With her rosebud lips pursed around it, she then sucked my head as if it were an ice cream, making little contended sighs as she did so whilst constantly stroking the whole length of my tingling shaft. She gradually swallowed more and more of it until I could feel my head right in her throat. I was amazed she could do it without gagging. Now breathing heavily through her nose she massaged my hot, swollen prick with her lips and tongue as she moved her head rhythmically back and forth until with a moaning cry of "Lorna you're fantastic!" I exploded my ejaculation in her mouth. As she swallowed each squirt of my cum, I felt each movement of her throat through my pulsating, throbbing prick. She made "Mmm! Mmm!" noises as if she were gagged again and memories of that previous time stoked my orgasm even more.

She pulled her mouth away from my still dribbling prick and pulled me down to my knees and kissed me so I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. Then, trembling in her own excitement, she stood up and, while placing my hands on the sides of her tiny black satin panties, she pushed her soaking crotch into my face and rubbed herself up and down over my nose and mouth. The warm, salty taste and aroma of her pussy juice inflamed me again and I pulled her panties down for more. She skipped daintily out of her panties with her pretty plimsolled feet pointing ballerina-like and I took one look at her fabulous cunt, wide open, lusciously, swollenly pink and soaked in her juices, before sinking my tongue into it. "Oh Steve you animal!" she squealed and pushed my face into her even more. After several gasps she pulled back, took the first two fingers of my right hand in her left hand, and guided them into her opening.

She placed my fingertips each side of her clit and for a moment I very gently stroked and played with her tiny shaft, which made her whole body tremble with delight. She had reached her loud, purring she-cat stage by now. Then with breathy instructions through her purring she directed my fingers across the velvet-smooth lining of her pussy to her G-spot, while I cupped the gorgeously warm curve of her mound in my palm and stroked her bottom with my free hand. After showing me where and how to stroke, she trembled with increasing intensity and purred louder until she growled lioness-like as she approached her orgasm.

Then, as I knew she would, she froze for a second, before climaxing with three piercing shrieks and a long, low moan. In her ecstasy she clamped onto my fingers and drenched them in her juices. She released her grip and with a cry of, "Taste me, Darling!" held my fingers in front of my mouth for me to lick her warm saltiness again while she sank to her knees beside me to share the pleasure. Then we collapsed to the floor, wrapped tightly in each other's arms and kissing madly with wide open mouths and our tongues sliding across each other enjoying our combined flavours.

After a few minutes of gentler stroking, kissing and sighing, we took it in turns to wash each other. Lorna giggled ticklishly as I dried her crotch with a warm, soft towel. I noticed how quickly her mound was disappearing under her thick black hair again.

"When I started shaving it, it would take about 6 weeks to grow back," she told me, "Now it only takes 4 weeks and I look forward all month to shaving it off again. It's such a turn-on for me, as you know" – we laughed together – "I call it my Nice Time of the Month."

"We can shave each other every month," I said, kissing her where she was now dry and warm.

"That would be lovely!" she said, stroking my own re-growing hair.

**********

We ate a delicious cold chicken salad with a glass of white wine whilst sitting at her kitchen table, still naked in our white plimsolls and ankle socks, blending in with the kitchen décor as if we ourselves were some new kind of white goods. Then we finished our wine whilst curled around each other on the sofa, our legs hanging over the end in a tangle of plimsolled feet flexing and nudging together as we talked more about our first meeting.

"Why did you want to do it?" I asked her.

"I come from a family of competitive high achievers," she began, "I realised that the reason I kept having lousy relationships with men was because I wanted to be in control all the time. Then I realised that the reason I had this fantasy about being kidnapped and tied up and gagged and all the rest of it was because deep down I wanted to experience being completely helpless and relying on someone else to take care of me. You did that for me Steve and it was wonderful and it was why I wanted to see you again." She gave me a long, open mouthed kiss.

"There wasn't that much I could do for you, given the state we were in," I smiled, stroking her hair.

"The point is, Darling," she continued, "is that you gave me everything you had to give of yourself that you were able to give, when I really needed it. I love you so much for that." We kissed even more passionately.

"How did you get to be there that night?" I asked. She told me her story.

"I met Julia, she was Number 3 if you remember, in a wine bar and I told her everything I've told you. I knew her already from the gym where I work out so I felt I could trust her. Anyway, she put this amazing proposition to me and it even though it sounded so kinky and perverted at first, it touched something deep inside me and it all sort of made sense, so I said yes."

"Do you want to tell me how Julia 'kidnapped' you?" I asked.

"She met me outside the wine bar and took me to a van. We waited for a couple of minutes until she got a phone call."

I told her it had come from Rick. She continued.

"Then she made me get into the back and lie with my face down on the floor while she gagged me then tied me up. I felt scared then, but really turned on at the same time. I kept having to draw my knees up to hide the damp patch between my legs. When we got to the place, she blindfolded me and carried me inside over her shoulder. You saw how strong she is. When she took the blindfold off me, I was in the big room and a few minutes later you arrived. How did you get roped in?"

We both laughed and I told her all about my dealings with Rick.

"What did you think when you first saw me?" she asked, smiling and slightly inclining her head.

I kissed her and smiled at her.

"Just for a second at first I was worried that they'd kidnapped you for real. But then I thought you looked pretty fit, even though you were dressed like you'd just come out of the office." She pinched me as she replied.

"If it had been summer you would have seen me tied up and gagged in my gym kit, which would have given you a much better impression no doubt. Anyway, when I saw you I thought, 'Thank goodness they got somebody good looking. I just hope he isn't a total pervert'". We laughed again and then she asked, "What were you looking for Steve?"

I suddenly realised that I hadn't yet got to the heart of my motivation. It sounds silly now, but I didn't want to admit to her then that I didn't have a proper answer for such an important question, so I covered up with humour.

"At first I guess I was a total pervert who just wanted a really fantastic, kinky fuck with some perverted nymphomaniac with an imagination as twisted as mine."

"I'm sorry I disappointed you on that one," she laughed and seemed satisfied with my answer.

I hoped for another chance to talk to her about it when I had sorted it out in my mind. I went on more confidently onto surer ground.

"But then I found myself liking you more and more. You were fabulous when you did that little naked dance for me in your ankle socks and plimsolls. You were really generous and brave to do that for me and it made me like you a lot."

"I could see you really liked my feet in my plimsolls so I thought, 'Why not give him something to enjoy instead of just expecting him to give me everything I want.' I felt good when I did it and it helped me forget myself for a moment."

After holding her close for a moment I continued.

"By the time they were putting me on to you I realised I didn't just want to stick my prick into you for a good shag, I wanted to make love to you with my eyes as well. I wished you hadn't wanted to be blindfolded, although I understood it was part of your own fantasy."

Lorna's eyes started to glisten as her voice faltered.

"I'm so sorry Steve. You were so lovely to think of me that way. I did it because I felt I needed to be in a state of complete helplessness for it to work for me. I even nearly asked Julia for my ears to be blocked up as well. I'm glad I didn't because the noises we were making really turned me on and, because I couldn't move at all or see anything, I needed all the stimulation I could get so I could orgasm. Was fucking me tied up and gagged as much of a turn on as you imagined?"

"It was fun and frustrating at the same time," I replied, "I wanted to take that really sexy bra you wearing off you and fondle your tits and suck your nipples and I wanted to stroke your feet and ankles after you'd put your ankles socks and plimsolls on and I wanted to lick your cunt and taste your pussy juices and I wanted to hold you tight and stroke your hair and tell you how beautiful you are."

We kissed long and lovingly. Then her response almost made me wet myself with pleasure.

"And I wanted to stroke and suck your big dick and taste your cum and fondle your cute arse and wrap my legs around you and put my feet on your arse to push you into me even more – I can do that you know – and run my hands down your back and tell you all about the lovely feelings you were giving me inside with your big swollen dick and tell you what a wonderful lover you are."

After another passionate embrace on the sofa, Lorna suddenly sat up and remembered the other reason why I was here.

"Now Irina made me promise faithfully that I would turn you into a proper Czech ballerina. So first you need to see how an expert does it. I'll be back in a few minutes." She got up and ran to her bedroom, her white plimsolls flashing with her little skipping steps, and closed the door behind her. While I waited I listened to her humming and la-la'ing along in her clear, bright and tuneful soprano to a ballet music CD.

**********

A few minutes later she emerged from the cocoon of her bedroom transformed like a beautiful white butterfly by a lovely white tutu with pink trimmings and a little lacy skirt that showed to perfection the lovely line of her long and slender legs sheathed and gorgeously moulded in her white ballet tights. Her perfect little feet looked gorgeous in pure white satin ballet shoes with the ribbons tied perfectly around her incredibly sexy ankles. She had piled her hair on top of her head with a pink rosebud garland around it, letting a twist of dark hair frame her perfectly made-up face on each side.

She tiptoed into the sitting room with tiny rapid steps then improvised a little dance for me with turns and twirls and hops and jumps, with her graceful hands and arms making constantly flowing and changing movements. Finally she balanced on the flat of one ballet shoed foot, extended her other leg towards me and rested the very tip of her pointed and arched foot on my bare abdomen. I enjoyed the fabulous sensation of stroking her foot through the smooth white satin of her ballet shoe and her ankle through the sheer whiteness of her ballet tights. Then she took a good long look at me.

"You've got nice round features and high cheek bones and not much body hair. I'm sure I can make you into a beautiful ballerina too." She took my hand, "You can come into my bedroom now."

Her light and airy bedroom was another evocation to ballet. Several pairs of different coloured ballet shoes tied together by their ribbons hung on the wall over her bed. A section of her walk-in wardrobe contained her other ballet costumes plus neat piles of leotards, tights and leg warmers in different colours. Her pairs of ballet shoes, all with ribbons neatly folded inside them, were lined up along with her pairs of ballet slippers in soft leather or canvas. She also had lots of pairs of ballet-style fashion shoes. Her white plimsolls had been neatly put away too. Sitting in pride of place in a large, high backed wicker chair in the corner of the room was Lizzie-Jane, Lorna's ballerina rag doll.

"I'll bring Big Ted next time. They'll make a good couple," I said.

She laughed as she hugged me, then we laid out my stuff on her bed.

I began my transformation by putting on tiny, tight white briefs. Then I pulled and rolled on a pair of white ballet tights and enjoyed how they moulded my legs into an attractively smooth-flowing shape. Then I stepped into my white tutu and Lorna tightened and tied the laces running up the back and tied the little decorative bow just above my skirt. Then I sat on the floor with Lorna sitting beside me as I enjoyed the fabulous feeling of slipping my white satin ballet shoes onto my feet sheathed in the white Lycra silk of my ballet tights and then carefully tying the white satin ribbons around my ankles the way Irina had showed me. Lorna was impressed.

"You remembered that really well," she said admiringly. Then she sat me at her dressing table and with great skill and artistry transformed my face with pale white foundation, bright scarlet lipstick with a lip gloss finish, pale pink rouge, lusciously thick black mascara, softer black eyebrow pencil and subtly pale blue eye shadow. She fixed my Czech ballerina blonde wig and tied the hair back into a neat ballet bun, then fixed my little diamante tiara. A set of scarlet false nails fixed to my own completed my transformation.

"Wow, I'm gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

"I'll call you Donna Tripova," she giggled.

Lorna showed me how to walk in my ballet shoes like a real ballerina and we processed to her other bedroom, which doubled as her studio. We had a wonderful time as, with lots of encouraging comments and kisses and guiding touches from her beautiful hands on my hands, waist and feet, she showed me some simple ballet movements and steps. I told her I wanted to go with her to her ballet class and, however long it would take, learn to dance on my toes. With a delighted cry of, "Oh Steve, That's wonderful!" she sprang up onto the points of her ballet shoes and threw her pale, slender arms around me and kissed me while I enfolded her slim waist, now looking tiny within the tight confines of her tutu bodice, and our tutu skirts rustled and folded together.

"Mind you," I said in a mock-butch voice, "You'll have to come with me to football as well."

"You'll have to teach me the offside rule first," she laughed.

We took lots of pictures of us together and singly as we posed standing at her practice barre or sitting on a stool or on the floor. We were wondering what to do next when I had a thought.

"Lorna, did you come back with a bag of stuff the other night?"

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed gleefully as she understood my intent, "You can do me first if you like."

It was an incredibly turning-on experience to tie her up and gag her and then photograph her tied up and gagged in her tutu, tights and ballet shoes, knowing it was exactly what she wanted, and then have her do the same to me. We repeated the exercise several times as in stages we removed more of our costumes and our make-up for topless and nude photos. For one sequence we took off our ballet shoes and put our white plimsolls and ankle socks back on. Then Lorna tied me up and gagged me again and walked up and down on my back, which was something I'd really wanted her to do. The feel of the weight of her small, lithe body bearing down on me through the rubber soles of her plimsolls was fantastic. We took a sequence of photos of her standing on my back whilst demonstrating the five basic ballet positions.

1...34567...12