Careful What You Ask For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
130260
130260
13 Followers

When I met Julia at last she had a transit van parked in a side road near the gym. As we stood at the back she asked me a final time if I wanted to back out. I was nervous but determined to see it through. We waited for a couple of moments before her mobile rang. She said one word, "Confirmed!", then told me what to do.

"Get in the van and lie on the floor with your arms straight next to your sides."

I stretched out on the blanket. Julia knelt beside me.

"Open your mouth" she ordered.

I did, and she pushed a small rubber ball into my mouth.

"Now close," she said, "and lift up your head."

I obeyed, and she smoothed a strip of sticking plaster over my mouth and then pressed another strip under my chin and smoothed the ends over my cheeks. I was so firmly gagged I couldn't move my lips or my jaw at all.

"Don't try to talk or make any sound," Julia ordered me, "Now place your hands on your back."

As I realised that Julia was about to tie me up I felt a sudden rush of mingled fear and deep sexual excitement as my bondage desires, deeply suppressed since those childhood games of Fugitive, wildly celebrated their release as I was forced into rope-bound captivity. My pulse raced as my breath surged through my nostrils and I suddenly felt warm and damp between my legs. She bound my wrists together then made me lift my body slightly so she could tie my arms to my sides and then she tied my ankles and my upper legs just above my knees. Then I was alone, completely helpless in the back while she drove off.

The van stopped and Julia appeared at my side. She blindfolded me with a scarf, which made me even wetter with excitement, slid me out of the van and carried me with ease in a fireman's hoist into a building. I was amazed at how strong she was. I was placed on the floor and when she removed my blindfold I saw I was in a large empty room like a workshop, the kind of place you see in crime films or TV series. In the middle of the room was a bed surrounded by lights on stands, which I assumed was where the action would take place. Julia sat on a chair close to me and I drew my knees up to my breasts from an instinctive need to hide my damp crotch. I was nervous of what would happen next. After a few minutes, four men entered through a door in the opposite wall. For a split-second of stabbing fear I thought they were all going to do me. Then I realised that the one dressed differently from the others in a charcoal grey suit – the others wore black – was tied up and gagged like me. And then I realised that he had been brought here to fulfil my fantasy, and I was here to fulfil his!

**********

As he first caught sight of me he looked genuinely worried about me, which I thought was nice. Then the leader of the other men, who I guessed was Rick, told me to indicate to the man that I was here from my own choice. I nodded and made a little 'Mmm' in my gag for emphasis. The man seemed reassured. At least he's good looking and takes care of himself, I thought, noticing that in spite of being tied up he looked smart, clean and well groomed. I hoped he didn't turn out to be a pervert after all. I was glad I was wearing smart office clothes and hoped that he thought I looked OK. At the same time I wished I had bigger breasts and a more womanly figure and really shapely legs, basically that I looked like Julia and not still like the gangly schoolgirl I was at 15, which may look fine in my gym kit or my ballet costume but seemed lacking in this situation. It's strange what comes into your mind at stressful moments.

Rick's voice ordering me to strip naked jolted me from my reverie. Julia untied me but left me gagged while the man was made to sit in a chair to watch me, which he didn't seem to mind too much. I was beginning to feel very self-conscious of my pale, girlish body and very aware of the signs it was showing of my sexually heightened state. 'He'll think I'm a total slut,' I thought, as I began undressing, finding it hard to stop myself shaking sufficiently to use my fingers. I breathed deeply and thought, 'Here goes,' as I pulled off my sweater to reveal I was only wearing a bra underneath. The guy looked at me with great interest, which encouraged me. 'Maybe I'm his type after all,' I thought.

Emboldened, I undid my skirt and, while I was on a role, unhooked my bra and gave him a good eyeful. My breasts are small but nicely rounded and I hoped he was enjoying my display. His eyes smiled at me over his gag and it felt nice to be actively seeking his approval. Until now I would never have considered the idea that making the effort to discover what it was about me that caused a man to find pleasure in me could be pleasurable in itself.

Before tonight I'd never knowingly stripped off with more than one pair of eyes observing, so I forced myself to concentrate on the guy and ignore the others. I have a close to compulsive need for order and tidiness so I steadied my nerves by carefully folding and piling my clothes as I removed them. I let him have a another good look at my breasts as I placed my bra on top of the pile and his eyes really seemed to brighten, which really encouraged me. 'So what if my pants have a big damp patch, just wait until he sees the state I'm in underneath,' I thought, as I took them off. 'Anyway, he'll relax more if he can see I'm enjoying myself too.' And, in spite of my nervousness, I was enjoying myself with the challenge of overcoming my nerves by channelling my growing desire to fulfil my fantasy with this man.

Then I noticed that there was a row of different sized pairs of white shoes along one wall and one of the gang was comparing my shoes with them. I was even more puzzled when he handed a pair of them to me and Rick told me to put them on. When I looked closely I realised that they were white plimsolls, with a pair of white ankle socks tucked inside one of them. 'I haven't worn these since school gym lessons, what's this all about?' I thought. Then I realised that this must be part of the guy's fantasy. 'He is a pervert after all,' I thought, shooting him an accusing glance over my gag. But I couldn't help smiling inwardly at his slightly sheepish shrug and the appeal in his eyes. Besides, I'd always used to think my feet looked cute in plimsolls, it would be fun to wear them again and putting them on would also help to combat my nerves. I smiled at him with my eyes and he seemed reassured.

Reckoning that it would be a big turn on for the guy, I sat so he could see my feet clearly from side on and everything I was doing with them. My slightly fumbling fingers pulled on the first white ankle sock. I looked at my foot in it. It does look cute, I thought. Then with slightly shaky hands holding the matching white plimsoll I pushed my soft cotton-covered foot into it. It felt nice. Then for a few seconds I could absorb myself in tightening and tying the laces in a neat symmetrical bow. I repeated the process with my other foot.

I stood up. I was getting into my performance now. The guy had looked at me with real pleasure in his eyes all the time and I was enjoying being the object and the reason for his pleasure: Me, with my pale, skinny adolescent schoolgirl body and beanpole legs, standing before him, naked and gagged and wearing schoolgirl white plimsolls and ankle socks; me, and my inadequate flesh and blood, giving life at last to his wet dream. I wondered how he was imagining me now, maybe in a tennis dress and no knickers like in the poster, or in a gymslip and my hair in pigtails – or maybe he would be wearing them.

Emboldened and almost intoxicated by the sexual thoughts and erotic images flooding my brain I began to dance for him, skipping from foot to foot and pointing and turning my plimsolled feet as if I was wearing my white ballet shoes. I swayed and turned with outstretched arms so he could see my breasts and my open, excited pussy in all their glory. I could see his eyes shining with delight over his gag and the thought of his swollen dick bulging inside his trousers drove me on in my titillating improvisation.

But then I glanced behind him and caught sight of his guards watching me. Their expressionless faces and eyes stopped me dead and then self-consciousness returned with its sharp stab. I was suddenly and painfully aware of my little pixie girl face and my schoolgirl scrap of a body with my tiny tits and hips like a boy's and my matchstick arms and legs with wrists and ankles a child could get her thumb and finger around. I was overcome with the need to cover myself and make myself as small as possible. I hunched and cowered before them while I covered up my pubescent tits and my pathetic little fanny as best as I could.

**********

I was rescued from my crushing state of sudden self-loathing by the compassionate look in the man's eyes as he shook his head slightly, as if trying to tell me not to think of myself like that. I was also saved by Rick's decision that it was time for me to be tied up again and tied down on the bed. It seems totally warped looking back on it now, but at that moment, the feel of the ropes being tightened and tied around my wrists and upper body felt somehow familiarly comforting, while the prospect of being tied down on the bed gave me a new situation to concentrate on and respond to.

Once I had been made to lie down on the bed I absorbed myself in the intricacies of being tied down on it. Two twists of rope went around my upper body just under my armpits, the ends passing beneath my shoulders before being tied to the head posts, thus fixing my upper body in place. Then another rope crossed over my waist several times across the bed, pinning down my lower body. My ankles were tied to the foot posts with short lengths of rope, so that I was now stretched out and unable to move.

Then for a split second my competitive instinct tried to rebel against my state of total naked helplessness and I had to suppress the urge to struggle against my bonds and scream out through my gag 'NO! STOP IT! I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE! LET ME GO!' I took a deep breath and reminded myself that I had chosen to be rendered completely powerless and helpless and to entrust myself to others that they would only do with me what had been agreed beforehand, to learn an extreme lesson in trusting others and being worthy of trust in return. As I held onto that thought and relaxed myself, I became aware that the close grip of the ropes bound around my body now felt strangely comforting, like a tight, squeezing hug, the sort I'd grown up longing for from my parents but had never had from either. Anyway, I knew the next part of the tableau was something I was going to enjoy very much. But when Rick announced I was going to be shaved, I couldn't for some reason help feeling embarrassed in my turn when the guy looked at me quizzically. My burning cheeks were hidden under my gag, but my flushed forehead gave me away. His eyes smiled as he shook his head and my eyes smiled back ruefully.

I had started shaving Down South about a year ago out of curiosity to see if I felt more comfortable in my ballet tights. I enjoyed the feeling of shaving my bush off so much that I let it grow back so I could enjoy the experience again. As time went on I could shave more frequently until I got it down to four-week intervals, hence my Nice Time of the Month. Shaving myself was a pleasure, but now the feeling I was getting as Julia shaved me was just gorgeous. I'm very ticklish and as Julia applied shaving cream with a brush all around my pussy I giggled with delight into my gag.

Then as I felt the wonderful feeling of my hair being expertly removed by the smooth strokes of a safety razor I began to moan with pleasure through my gag. I felt a twinge of embarrassment when I started but then thought, 'What's the point? I'm really going to enjoy this.' And I did, moaning even louder into my gag, swaying my head from side to side and pointing my plimsolled feet as if I was on the points of my ballet shoes in a passionate pas-de-deux with my partner. My breasts rose and fell as if carried on a mighty ocean swell. All the while I was aware of getting warmer and wetter between my legs. As Julia gently applied baby oil, I purred with deep pleasure with the delicious feelings coming from my newly shaved areas.

My preparations completed, I could now watch supinely as the man was made ready. He looked very self-conscious as he began to undress. Knowing how that felt, I nodded and made encouraging noises to him through my gag, which seemed to help him. I looked on approvingly as he draped his clothes carefully over the chair he'd been sitting on before being untied and as his nakedness emerged I approved even more. He had a trim, attractively proportioned and smoothly-featured body, with little hair other than around his groin and his armpits. He hadn't done anything to match my little dance for him. But he made up for it by facing me as he removed his pants and pulling them down in a way that made his dick spring up as it was freed from their grasp. He was really nicely hung and his dick stuck up from between his shapely thighs like a conger eel emerging from its rocky lair. I was so given over to the situation now that I had no inhibition about groaning into my gag with delight at the sight of it, the anticipation of taking it into me and the sheer frustration at not being able to grasp it and plunge it in my mouth there and then. That encouraged him too and the smile he gave me with his eyes over his gag made me shiver.

He sat down facing me as he put on a pair of plimsolls and ankle socks and I saw the smooth, bulbous head of his dick start to glisten with his pre-cum. 'He's a real foot fetishist alright,' I thought, 'Still, feet are great fun and there are much worse things to be into.' I waved my plimsolled feet at him and that pleased him too. It suddenly struck me how building him up in his pleasure was increasing my anticipation of my own pleasure to come. 'He'll be red hot for me when the time comes,' I thought, making my pulse race even more.

As he was being tied up again, Rick told him he could choose to be shaved as well. I hadn't thought of the possibility and I was pleased at Rick's inspiration. I was delighted when he grunted in agreement. His guards laid him on the floor while Julia got to work on him and I gasped inwardly when she produced a cut throat razor, before admiring her skill as she shaved him in the most intimate places imaginable. He groaned in pleasure and made a sharp 'UHHMM!' sound whenever she took hold of his dick to move it away from the razor and again when she rubbed him with baby oil. She wore latex gloves which probably increased the erotic element even more for him. I was pleased he seemed happy with having to wear a condom. He groaned some more as Julia rolled it onto his shaft and then fixed it on him with surgical tape wrapped in a figure of eight around the base of his shaft and the top of his scrotum. Then his ankles and legs were retied and he was ready for me.

**********

Like a satellite docking with a space station, the guy was lifted up and brought over me. He exuded a deeply arousing mixture of after shave, sporty shower gel, sweat and high-level testosterone. His huge, swollen dick now imprisoned within his condom hung horizontally in parallel with his bound body. He looked at me over his gag with a mixture of desire and of invitation too. 'Let's make this fantastic for both of us,' he seemed to be saying to me. My eyes shone back in response to him as my whole body tensed in anticipation of his first contact and of his entrance. He went 'UHHMM!' again as Julia, again provoking envy within me, took hold of his dick and I shuddered with excitement as I felt the first touch of his head against my wet and wide open pussy. Then we both gasped in our gags as Julia pushed him into me and he penetrated deep inside me as he was finally laid on the prepared table of my body.

We had been told not to move until allowed, so now we both had to endure an agony of waiting while he was tied down onto me. His groin settled into mine and his chest cushioned on my breasts. I got a gorgeous feeling in my nipples as they pressed into him and the velvety sensitive feeling in my pussy as it enveloped his stiff, swollen dick radiated deliciously through my body. He was able to look me directly in the eyes and I really felt he was actually making love to me with his gaze. I felt a tremendous affinity growing between us that seemed to spring from the amazing experience we were sharing yet to exist independently of it. I responded to his eyes in kind and then suddenly remembered with a sinking feeling inside that I had asked to be blindfolded.

Rick's announcement of my decision caused the guy to look at me with regret and yet with understanding as well. I began to regret my decision as Julia placed make up pads over my eyes and placed a strip of sticking plaster over them, but I knew I had to go through with it now and get as much from the experience as I could. Most of my face was now covered in plaster. Only a thin strip of my forehead under my hairline, the lower part of my nose and the tip of my chin were free of the sticky grasp of my blindfold and my gag.

I was suddenly overwhelmed with the awareness of what I would be unable to do with him. I desperately wanted to enfold him in my arms and kiss him deeply open-mouthed and cry out to him in my ecstasy and wrap my legs around him and rub my feet up and down his legs and push him deeper into me with my feet pressing on his buttocks – something my years of ballet training enabled me to do. But most of all I wanted to drink up the look of his desire and his pleasure for me in his eyes. I wanted them to be my reference point in what was about to happen, not the feel of his penis buried deep in the warm, moist, velvet-smoothness of my vagina, or the weight of him crushing down on my breasts.

And then, as Rick told us we could begin, my drive to dominate and control began to rebel again. How dare he expect me to lie passively, tied up, tied down, gagged, naked apart from these silly little girl white plimsolls and ankle socks that I've been tricked into wearing by this pathetic pervert crushing the life out of me while he prods me, who I can't even see or tell him to go fuck himself. I began to make angry 'MMMPH! MMMPH!' noises at him through my gag, 'Give it to me now you bastard and get off me!' I strained against the ropes holding down my waist and contracted my pelvic floors as hard as I could as if trying to squeeze his load out of his dick. I expected him to respond in his anger with a few sharp stabs into me and then it would all be over.


**********

I was on the point of being crushed by this last thought and the prospect of the whole crazy business being for nothing, when I became aware of his voice close to my ear. There was no trace of anger. Instead I heard gentle, soothing, comforting 'Mmmm, Mmmm.' sounds, which somehow brought me back from the brink of despair. Then I remembered his eyes and all the care, concern, pleasure and desire for me that he had communicated to me through them. I calmed down and responded with a gentle 'Mmm-Mmm.'

We seemed to have a natural ability to communicate without words. By humming or grunting with a rising or falling inflection, he was able to ask me if I ready and I was able to tell him I was. Then, as he began to explore me with gentle thrusts, I was able to tell him if he was getting warmer or colder. He was pushing with his feet against a wooden board fixed across the bed so that he could thrust. I anticipated getting a real humping and expected to feel the effect of it for a good while afterwards.

At first he found a rhythm that felt warm and arousing deep within me. I purred with deep pleasure into my gag as at last I felt the fabulously relieving rub of his gorgeous dick against my throbbing clit. Then he changed up a gear and the pressure gauge inside me started to climb. My purring changed to a deep throaty growl as he began to hit my G-spot and send sparks shooting inside me with every thrust and then I felt myself on the verge of coming, too soon. I made an urgent 'MMMPH! MMMPH!' to him through my gag and he immediately understood and changed down again.

130260
130260
13 Followers