All Comments on 'Careful What You Wish For Pt. 03'

by Switch90

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was a supporter before, but now you have me unhappy and worried. The whole thing, but especially your intentionally provocative last sentence,5 is disturbing, not erotic. It's as if you are staring down the crazy bitch path of femdom and just had her take the first step on to it. Was I wrong about the story? Was it never about play between loving and sane spouses? Are you going to turn her into a raving psycho, him into a muddle - brain idiot and the marriage into a pile of wreckage?

If I remember correctly, she's ignored his safeword before. Now ignored a sincere desire to stop. She will have to untie him at some point. I'm feeling a bit like that none who always rants about breaking chastity devices, pummeling spouses and calling the police. I don't want to feel like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great tease and denial story! Well done!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 7 years ago
5+!!

Great series! Just wish they were a bit longer. Numbing cream and 2 condoms after a month denied?? Ouch. Love it though. It would be so intense. Please ignore the hater nonnies. Just don't get why they read femdom chastity stories just to bash. Idiotic. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then she made a mistake

She released him. He walked into the bathroom, twisted the cheap lock off the cage, took it off, crush it under his foot and threw it at her. Then he locked the bathroom door, took a warm shower and jacked off. Drying off he grabbed some of his clothes, walked past her and into the guest bedroom where he locked the door and blocked it with a chest of drawers, just to be sure. After a good nights sleep he went down to the bank, took all their assets and cancelled their credit cards. He stopped by his attorneys and filed for a divorce. Because who would stay with a bitch? This was just stupid. No man, with an ounce of pride or self respect lets some stupid cunt treat him like a dog - worse than. Stupid story even for a fictional story this was just bad.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise continues.

So does lack of details.

All we learn is that the teasing had been going on for hours. It's the details of that teasing that's missing.

Seems to be a rush to end each chapter as if there's a prize for the number of chapters.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous