All Comments on 'Careful What You're Dreaming'

by leann511

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Story changes too suddenly

Good story until the roommates show up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Good Non Erotic Lesbian Tale

When you deal with people you don't know bad things can happen (Esp in Dallas) You had the beginning talk perfect and maybe could have carried the ending a small step further but that would be your choice entirely. Probably one of the best Literotica I have read in a year. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ooohhh... exciting!

Killer story... very hot and steamy, with a great cliffhanger at the end! I certainly hope you intend to continue this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Funny, Sexy, Thoughtful

I love the humorous banter between Shirley and Diana, and the reflections in Shirley's head. I laughed at the dialog in the store, and could easily create vivid mental pictures to go with the text. When I read the story, I want to walk alongside Shirley as she explores the friendship with Diana, and struggles with the mixed feelings of reluctance and desire. It would be so fun to encourage and reassure her that her fears are normal and understandable, but her courage to explore is admirable and not to be regretted. Great story. Looking forward to reading the next part.

-Carl

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
i am loving this

It moved a little fast for me, but certainly held my attention. Hi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous