Careful What You're Dreaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I felt such demeaning language was uncalled for, I could not control my efforts to do just as she demanded. Her hips were now rotating as she strenuously washed her pussy across my face while I was licking and sucking every thing I came across. She even spun around momentarily giving me access to her delectable ass. But she returned immediately to push her clit deep into my mouth, almost fucking me with it. I sucked and sucked until her body became abruptly rigid and she quivered and shook against me, moaning in ecstasy and I was inundated with feelings of enormous relief that I had managed to bring her to such a state.

Shortly we heard the delivery man at the door and when we emerged from her room, Beth and Alice had opened some beers and were already munching down on the pizza. I was suddenly famished and lit into the cheesy treat like it might have some nutritional value.

"It sounded like you two got well acquainted," Alice remarked as she pushed her plate away. "I hope you don't mind but we used one of your credit cards to pay for the pizza. All of ours are pretty well maxed out."

Although I thought that was extremely presumptuous with the nagging feeling that I was being taken advantage of, I realized that these girls were much more free in their dealings than I was used to and I certainly felt that anything I had spent was well worth it because I had enjoyed myself in the past few hours more than my entire life combined at that point.

"You don't mind, do you?" Alice said rather belligerently. I was again intimidated by her manly manner and meekly replied that it was fine.

"Diana, why didn't you get her dressed more comfortably when you had her in there? Were you too busy fucking her face?" Beth said to my embarrassment and chagrin.

"Or better still, why didn't you just shuck her down naked so we could all see what kind of prize you brought home?" Alice said ominously as I became extremely fearful of the freedom these girls seemed to possess.

"It's not too late for you to do it," Diana said and I was immediately struck with the feeling of abandonment, thinking all this time that she would be allied with me against these other two. I capitulated in the face of their combined, demanding stares. I slowly began to undo my top, futilely hoping that one of them would tell me they were only joking.

12