Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously your husband couldn't either. He must feel something for you if he is going to come here."

"Don't worry, he wasn't serious, a quick blowjob from his slut will soon change his mind. I think he will actually be glad now that it's in the open and we have time apart to consider our next step."

I slid two fingers into the total wetness that was the cunt of a frustrated married woman. She squealed with delight.

"I want to fuck you," I declared, knowing those were the words she wanted to hear.

She grinned and lowered her head to my groin, "I know you do, but first I want to taste you, it seems ages since I had a cock in my mouth."

"Be my guest," I replied, settling back on the pillows, "But only if I get to fuck you afterwards."

"Don't worry darling, that's why you are here in my bed. Now shut up and enjoy."

Shut up I did, and enjoy I did even more. The only noise was her comments about my girth accompanied by the occasional satisfied groans from myself. Julia wasn't the best sucker of cocks that I have known, my married school-time friend and first ever lover Carol is the queen of blowjobs, but she made up for it with her enthusiasm. She sucked like a Hoover and as if her life depended upon it. Meanwhile I softly finger-fucked her pussy in time with her mouth, and she squealed with delight.

When I told her I was getting close she pulled away, her breasts heaving under her tee-shirt. I leaned forward and pulled the unwanted garment over her head. Two well-developed breasts came into view, her nipples were small but intensely hard. I gave one of them a casual lick.

"I want you to cum in me, Tom, so please fuck me."

"You sure?"

"Positive, I am safe, and I have a feeling that you are too. I so want that feeling again, it's been ages since a man gave me his spunk. I want yours."

As I leaned forward to penetrate her I kissed her hard on the lips, and her tongue immediately shot into my mouth.

"What about your husband? He's obviously been putting it about a bit."

"I wouldn't let him touch me without a condom. I knew about his philandering and pretended I wasn't on the pill at the time. So come on, please put this nice cock in me, it's ages since I had a new one."

Those words music to my ears, I pushed her back down on the bed as we laughed and pawed at each other, slowly getting lost in our very first prolonged deep kiss, our tongues lashing together in total passion. Our urgency belied the fact that we now had the rest of the night to discover each other intimately. As we kissed I was half on top of her, pressing my erection into her thigh with slow thrusting movements as though I was already inside her pussy.

Very soon we were both panting with sheer lust for each other, and the only item of clothing remaining were my blue boxers from which protruded my dripping cock.

I smiled down at her, "Before we fuck, there is something I need to do."

"What?" she grinned, guessing my intent.

"My motto is 'nice-girls-cum first', so enjoy."

She moaned softly in anticipation of the pleasure to come.

Gently pushing her back on the bed again, my hand slid into the warm juncture of her thighs to continue my exploration of her delightful body. Her fine pubic hairs, which guaranteed her to be a true brunette, were trimmed into a small dense triangle, the pubis also lined with fine brown hair. Her lips, clearly visible through them, parted easily in the wetness and warmth of her arousal as my fingers started to move more insistently. I jumped when I felt her toes reach out tease my erection.

As Julie moaned and pressed herself up against my hand, I inserted a gentle finger into her opening, being careful to stay away from her already engorged clitoris. With my free hand I stroked the soft swelling of her breasts while my finger moved in and out of her naturally lubricated pussy. The urge to plunge my cock deep within her was almost overwhelming. Inserting another finger I leaned down to put my mouth near her clitoris and lightly dragged my tongue across it while I worked inside her. She tasted so sweet as my tongue lingered over her open slit, but I couldn't do what I really wanted to do in this position. Sliding down the bedspread I moved down between her thighs and spread them wide to give myself better access. She passed me a pillow to place under her bum.

"This is so nice, Tom, but I really want you to fuck me."

I leaned up and kissed her gently on the mouth, "Patience, darling, just lie back and enjoy."

She licked her lips, "Mmm, you taste of me."

Fingering her gently I asked if she liked the taste.

"It has to do, it's all I get these days," she replied in a whisper.

Before returning to the paradise between her legs I wondered if she had ever tasted pussy other than her own. I tortured her clitoris with soft circles of wet tonguing, and slowly began to finger fuck her soaking cunny. Her breathing accelerated and her hips gyrated as she pressed herself up against my mouth striving for the satisfying pressure of my tongue, urgently seeking that first explosive orgasm. I fingered her more quickly as she seemed to enjoy the sensation of my fingers moving roughly within her. While my free hand switched from one sensitive nipple to the other, my tongue alternated from moving briefly against her clitoris, flicking lightly in time with my stroking hand, then away to her upper thighs, savouring the leaking juices of her passion.

Julie was groaning and tossing her head back and forth in pleasure, calling out my name, urging me on, continuously requesting that I let her cum, so that I could fuck her. Finally I relented, concentrating totally on her sensitive button, and when at last she was near orgasm, I focused on keeping the rhythm she wanted, fingers deep inside, thrusting, stimulating the furry surface of her g-spot, my tongue attacking her clitoris.

The end came quickly as suddenly she stopped breathing, her body frozen as if in electric shock, and then erupted in moans of pleasure, her thighs clamping down on my hand. Grinning like the proverbial cat, I helped work her down from her orgasm, mercilessly and ever more slowly driving my fingers in and out of her to keep the sensation intense, but not so much as to be uncomfortable.

Julie shivered as, sweating freely, we both relaxed back on the pillows. With a gleam in her eye she crawled across my body, pulled down my boxers and reached for my cock.

"Come here mister, I want you inside me now!"

I grinned, "See something you want, miss?"

The greed showed in her eyes, "Yes", she hissed, grabbing my erection, "I want this hard fucking cock in my cunt right now and I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked a woman before."

Urged on by her dirty language I asked with equal vulgarity how long it had been since she had a stiff cock fucking her tight little cunt.

She paused to think, "About six months, Tom, nothing sensational either, it was my husband. This is going to be really special, so come on, fuck me please, my pussy is so ready for you."

Rolling on to her back, she pulled me up to her, between her open legs, her swollen pussy glistening in anticipation in the moonlight steaming through the partly open shutters. Pulling her knees up slightly she reached down between them putting my cock in line with its target. She gazed at my aching erection, leaking slowly at the tip.

"I've been waiting all night for you mister dick, ever since I felt you in the taxi."

"He was hard for you five minutes after we met on the plane."

She laughed, "Why doesn't that surprise me? That long? I did wonder why that magazine was on your lap so much!"

Instinctively I held myself up on my hands as she rubbed my tip once on her clitoris and then slid me down and into her waiting haven of sex. With a groan I lowered myself until I was fully inside her, and her arms went around my neck pulling me tightly to her breasts. Her whole body trembled as I slipped effortlessly inside her. She was incredibly wet and the heat around my cock was amazing as she pushed hard up against my thrusts. Of the women that I have been fortunate enough to share my bed with, I have never known anyone so incredibly turned on and randy as Julie was at this moment. To say that she was up for it was truly the understatement of the year. The desire was literally soaking her, fortunately she was drier deeper inside, and I was able to achieve some friction around the head of my cock.

So I made love to this delightful randy married woman for the first time, driving deeply but leisurely inside her. I slowly drew one of my legs up and this subtly changed the angle at which I entered her, forcing my strokes on to her g-spot. Dragging her arms from around my neck I gathered them in one hand and pressed them hard above her head into the soft pillow as I pushed into her with more passion, her eager thrusts meeting mine stroke for stroke. Julie hunched her head forward in pleasure, both of us panting and groaning, and the bed, not to be left out, began to squeak loudly. We paused when we heard a noise outside the door and I chose the moment to suck on her engorged nipples, not really as large as acorns, more like swollen currants, and a similar colour. I wondered if her sister in her frustrated state was contemplating joining us. But there was no further sound.

"Mmm," she groaned, "bite them."

Holding her breast firmly I took a nipple gently between my lips and slowly drew forward grazing it with my teeth until it plopped out of my mouth. I repeated it with the other nipple and switched back and forth chewing a little harder each time as she resumed her movement on my cock.

"Wait." she said, and pushed me off her body and turned over on to her hands and knees, "Fuck me doggy, Tom, it's my favourite." She eased her ass back towards me, guiding my hard cock back into her from behind. As we renewed our lovemaking she grabbed the headboard, almost kneeling up on the pillows, her hands gripping the heavy wooden frame, and I pulled her back forcefully on to my cock, causing her to gasp. She sensed my urgency and we began to move much faster than before, my pounding deep into her cunny meeting her eager thrusts back toward me. By now we were both oozing so much love juice that they combined to drip down over my balls on to the bed cover below.

Our sweating bodies moving together, accompanied by our panting and moaning, was the only sound as we moved faster and faster, the sweat pouring off us both. Julie reached back and stroked my balls lightly as she leaned forward into the pillow, her head turned trying to watch me between her thighs as I shafted her from behind, my cock glistening with our juices each time I retracted. Realising my need to cum, she began to squeeze her muscles around me as I pumped rapidly in and out, and I reached around in search of her clit.

For a moment, close to orgasm, I stopped to catch my breath, ready for the big moment.

"Why have you stopped? Please fuck me."

"Where would you like me to cum, Julie?"

"I said before, in my pussy please, put your hot spunk in me, really deep."

Breathing heavily, more turned on than ever by her words, I replied, "You sure? You realise that by letting me cum in you, you will really will be cheating on your husband?"

Julie, I sensed, was far beyond the point of caring, "Fuck him!"

I laughed, "I thought Aleysha was doing that?"

For a reply Julie pushed back hard against me and I resumed fucking her in earnest.

Gasping out loud, I thrust into her one last time and, unable to survive the pleasure she was exerting on me, my cock swelled once and exploded deep inside of her. I discharged my spunk deep into her pussy as she rocked back against me, cooing with pleasure. My knees almost collapsed as I slowed down, enjoying the feeling of the steaming hot wetness I had just delivered inside her trembling body.

As our panting slowed, I pulled out from her and rested back on my haunches, breathless, watching my cum seep out between her lips on to the bedsheet.

Our bodies glowing with sweat, we both lay down facing each other, and I lifted her leg to reinsert my cock in an effort to contain our remaining love juices, amazingly I was still rock hard. We kissed tenderly as we held each other closely, and I moved once again gently inside her, squelching deliciously inside her spunky pussy.

"That was amazing Tom," she whispered. "That was really up there, I just knew you would be good. Not that I've had much to judge by in recent times," she added with a grin.

"I can honestly say that was the best ever for me." Of course I would have said that anyway!

"I just hope you are on the pill now," I added as an afterthought. "That was about ten million sperm I just put in there."

She grinned, "If I wasn't then we have just created the most beautiful baby. I think you caught me at my most fertile moment!"

"It's a bit late, but we didn't think about protection did we?" I reached for my boxers to show her the outline of the rubber I had earlier placed in the pocket.

She grinned at me cheekily, "Not the occasion for condoms Tom. Not with sex like that!"

"I must say that it felt fabulous to really let go freely inside you instead of a boring old rubber, I haven't done it bareback since splitting up with Rachel."

"I have been waiting so long to do that I thought tonight would be appropriate. I'm so glad we did. Anyway I don't see how you would get one to fit this fat thing," she laughed, squeezing her vaginal muscles against the organ in question.

"It does give Durex a problem," I joked, kissing her back on the lips, forcing them open searching again for her tongue. "If it helps, both Rachel and I got tested regularly."

She looked at me seriously, "From what you have told me, you both must have got to fuck a lot of people then?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Not really, it's just nice to know that protection wasn't always necessary when either of us wanted to have a bit of fun. In fact, neither of us had been with anyone else since last summer and that was with a young American couple I had previously met with an ex girlfriend."

"Wow, you swapped partners with them too?"

I nodded.

"And made love with them?"

I grinned, recalling the moment that Rachel and I had stumbled upon Alan and Denise fucking in the dark on a Floridian beach.

"My God, as I told you on the plane, I've heard of people that do that, swingers isn't it? But I never met anyone who actually did it."

"Do I sense a note of disapproval?"

Kissing me on the nose, she wriggled on my cock, keeping me firmly inside her.

"No, silly. More like regret." She looked wistfully at the ceiling.

"Do I sense a missed opportunity?"

She nodded, "I think so."

"Want to tell me about it?"

"It was about a year after James and I got married when my cousin Rita and her boyfriend came to stay with us. Over dinner she was flirting quite openly with him, showing off. We had always been very competitive when it came to pulling lads, and once when I was going through a lean spell she lent me one of her boyfriends."

"Lucky guy," I laughed, moving very slowly inside her soaking hole.

"God, that feels so nice, Tom. I love fucking so much. I've really missed it."

"I noticed. Nothing beats a frustrated married woman! So tell me about your cousin."

"Well, we had all got a little drunk and in the bathroom Rita and I talked about the old times and how much we used to enjoy sex. Then she surprised me by telling me that she had always fancied James and I retaliated by saying that I thought her boyfriend was dishy and the thought of him having sex with her in the next bedroom would turn me on."

"I've done that, heard another couple having sex in the next room in a hotel, real turn-on."

"Yes, me too. She then shocked me by saying I could borrow him if I liked if she could sleep with my husband."

"Spontaneous swapping, that can be so cool, what did you say?"

"I was a bit shocked and like a fool, I said nothing, she caught me off guard. All the same, the thought had got me wet and I grabbed James and we went off to bed. When we heard sounds of passion through the wall I told James what she suggested but he wouldn't go for it, he fancied her okay and said he would like to fuck her, but he wouldn't agree to me to having my share of the fun. Bastard! You know what? He wasn't even turned on by hearing them fucking, he covered his ears!"

"Did you masturbate?"

"You bet I did! Next morning, at breakfast I had a quick feel of the boyfriend's cock. He suggested meeting up somewhere for a secret shag, but at the time I was too scared to do anything like that."

"Considering your present situation, would you do it now?"

"Fucking right I would!" she reached down to stroke my sticky balls, "I mean, look at us two. We only met less than a day ago, and you have your cock in me already! And very nice too, if I may say so, Tom. Thank you."

"Shame you and your husband didn't go for it. If it had been me, I would have grabbed you and headed for their room like a shot. I have had group sex, Julie, and I cannot begin to describe what fun it is. I think it's fun sharing your partner."

She laughed, "I can imagine." Her eyes locked on mine, "Tom, do you ever watch porn?"

I grinned, "I'm a man, of course I do. In fact Rachel and I used to watch it together sometimes. It was great for our sex life. Why do you ask?"

"Would it seem strange if I told you that I watch it in secret? James doesn't know, he would freak out."

"Not at all, I've known many women who get off to hot movies. And as for James, it seems odd that he disapproves of porn but is happy to shag his mistress in secret. What sort of stuff do you watch? Lesbian?"

Julie blushed, "Sometimes. But I also like romantic sex, where couples flirt and have lots of foreplay and then make love, with lots of touching and kissing. I don't like the wham bang stuff."

"Me neither, sometimes the build-up can be more interesting than the sex act itself."

"Yeah, and what's with this cum-over-the-face business? I've always preferred it in my mouth or my pussy."

"I think it's just men trying to prove something, that's all. Do you really enjoy watching other couples have sex?"

She nodded, "Yes, I think I do. Is that weird?"

"Not at all, perhaps while we are here we can arrange for it to happen?"

"You mean prowl the beaches and play peeping-tom like you did?"

"Not really. We could simply meet up with another couple and have some fun with them, swinging couples are so easy to spot. This is an ideal place for it, people let go of their inhibitions in the heat and far away from home. Just like we just did, look how easily your sister hit on that couple, and we hadn't even arrived here yet!" I grinned at her.

My cock had slithered out of its wet haven and Julie reached down and grabbed it. "I know we just had sex, Tom, but I'm not so sure about fully swapping with another couple. But I do want to know what happened with that couple you met on the beach."

I smiled as I spread the cum leaking from her pussy on to her thigh, "Alan and Denise. We were staying at Vero Beach which is near Miami and were walking along the beach in the dark when we saw them lying on a towel half-hidden by some bushes."

"Is this the couple you told me about on the plane?"

"No, that was in Ibiza, and we only watched them masturbate. This was a few months later."

"Oh, okay, were they fucking?"

I laughed, "No, not at that stage, just kissing and touching. Rachel and I loved outdoor sex and were both horny anyway so we just sat down a reasonable distance away and started to snog ourselves, with one eye on the couple. They were aware of us too, so we didn't feel we were intruding on their privacy."