Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was stroking my slimy cock, making me hard again as I continued, "Then, just as it became obvious they were going to have full sex, we realised that they hadn't seen a group of people approaching from the other direction."

"Oh dear, what did they do?"

"They didn't, instead I coughed loudly. Alan looked up and I pointed to the approaching group. They immediately arranged their clothing and sat up as though admiring the view, not that there was any behind the trees!"

"I want you again," declared Julie, leaning forward and licking the sticky tip of my once-again hardening cock. "Tell me more while I lick you."

Julie curled up on her side and lowered her mouth over my cock, her tongue savouring the lingering after-cum still dribbling out of the end. I groaned as I was still sensitive after such a strong orgasm.

She lifted her head, a strand of cum trailing from her mouth, "So tell me then."

I was lost in the pleasure, my mind had wandered, "Tell you what?"

"About the couple on the beach."

"Oh yes. Alan and Denise. Well, once the people had gone he grinned at us and shouted thanks."

As Julie sucked on my stiffened cock I related how Rachel and I had got into conversation with the couple. They'd had a 6-pack of Coors with them and offered us a can each.

"At first they were a bit embarrassed but they warmed up considerably when I told them we were on the beach for the same reason they were."

My cock left her mouth with a plop, "So how come you had sex with them?"

"Well, all the time we were talking Denise had her hand inside Alan's pants and that turned Rachel on so much she grabbed hold of mine too, just like that couple in Ibiza. But this time Rachel was much more horny."

"Wow!"

"The atmosphere was highly charged, especially as we didn't know where this was headed, but when she released him from his pants we had a pretty good idea."

"I bet." Julie was squeezing the head of my cock, releasing some fuck juice. Seeing it, she greedily licked it up, and smacked her lips. "So what happened then?"

"Our girls went down on us."

"Fuck! Out in the open, just like that?"

"Yes, but Alan was worried we might get interrupted again, so we agreed to change location."

"Bedroom, I guess?"

"Yes." As Julie resumed her ministrations on my cock, I told her how, on the way back to the hotel, Rachel and I had discussed the possibility of the couple wanting to swap partners.

"What did she say?"

"Like me, she was very much up for it, she fancied Paul as much as I had the hots for his girlfriend. When we got to their room, for a while we carried on snogging with our own partners, slowly undressing each other. By the time we had all got pretty much naked you can probably imagine how sexually charged the atmosphere was."

"I can! How did you come to have sex with them?"

"It was Paul, who at the time had his cock buried in Denises's mouth, asked if we had ever swapped partners with another couple. I replied that we hadn't but now seemed a good time to try."

"Mmm, I wish that had been me with you. Did this Paul have a big cock?"

"I can't remember, Julie, but I do know that Rachel seemed to enjoy herself with it! The look on her face as she watched me shag another woman while being fucked herself, was a sheer picture."

"Did you guys use condoms?" Julie removed her mouth from my cock to ask each question, I was getting frustrated with the interrupted blowjob!

I shook my head.

"Wasn't that dangerous?"

"Not really, we all shared that we had taken the tests and both girls were on the pill, so we went for it."

"God, you are so lucky, I wish I had been there, it would have been like porn, but for real!"

"It was rather special," I admitted, my cock twitching against her moist lips with the memory of that horny afternoon on the couple's hotel bed.

"Did you go with them again?"

"Yes, twice. Once in our room, we had a bigger bed and once on the beach, a bit more secluded this time. And that time the two girls got it on, that was really cool to watch. They had started by playing with each other in the sea."

"Cool!"

"Then they came ashore and started kissing, the rest was inevitable."

Julie took me deeply back into her mouth, then, just as I was getting interested in producing some more sperm, she quickly released me.

"Fuck me, Tom. Fuck me like you fucked Denise in your bedroom."

I grinned, "You really sure about that?"

"Why? Was it something kinky?"

"Not kinky, just very adventurous. Come on, I'll show you what we did."

I took her hand, opened the French doors and naked together we padded out on to the balcony. The setting moon no longer provided any illumination.

"Bend over," I commanded, pointing to the railing.

Julie caught on immediately, presenting her ass to me, "Suppose someone sees!"

"That's part of the fun darling. Legs apart a little please."

"Oh God, I can't believe I am doing this. Fuck me, Tom, fuck my cunt please."

Rampant cock in hand I entered her like a knife into butter and acceded to her request with several long sweet strokes.

As I fucked her and she continued to groan softly, I looked around to see if there were any observers or even any other couples exhibiting themselves in similar fashion. I guess at four in the morning it was too much to expect, all fifty odd balconies were deserted, although I fancied seeing a curtain move in the room next to us, our earlier sexual activity inside the room had not been all that quiet. Just in case, I turned Julie slightly so that the would-be observer could feast on the view of full copulation. I wondered if the person was male or female, or both.

Neither of us lasted very long. Julie was frigging her clit as I pumped a liberal amount of spunk deep inside her cunt. For a long time we stood like that and Julie remarked that if anyone saw us now they wouldn't be able to see our private bits, I was so deeply embedded in her swollen pussy. I refrained for informing her that we'd probably had a silent watcher!

"You know what, Tom?"

"What?"

"This is the first time I have ever looked at the sea with a cock inside me."

I leaned forward and kissed her back, "Will you tell Sara what we have done?"

"Bloody right I will! I want her to be drooling with jealousy. Usually when we go on holiday it's the other way around!"

My spunk dribbled on to the deck as I withdrew from her and we returned to the room, collapsing in a heap on the bed.

Too tired to shower and with tears of passion and gratitude, we fell asleep wrapped together, naked and hot to the touch outside, wet and satisfied within.

In the early dawn I opened my eyes to find I was lying behind her, my arms around her chest, her nipples hard against my palms. My cock was erect and pressed into the crease of her ass. Julie moaned in her sleep as I sought her entrance and slipped easily inside her pussy, pushing slowly and purposefully into the warm wetness that still resided there from a few hours ago. Once fully inside her I lay still, enjoying the heat of her and, as I softly caressed her nipples, I was thrilled to feel her move her hips back against me, inviting more.

Ever so slowly we made love, side by side. I lifted her leg over my thigh as our hips worked together in unison and gradually the intensity of our desire urged us to fuck a little faster. Whereas she had been quiet before she started to mutter.

"Fuck me doggy, Tom, I want to feel you deep inside me like last night."

She rolled on to her front and I followed, my cock still lodged within. I attempted to reach under and rub her clit as she started to slam back up against me and all to soon, with the assistance of more dirty language, another orgasm overtook her and as she lay there trembling with passion I managed to scrape up a little more semen to deposit inside her welcoming pussy. Very quickly we fell asleep again, but not before I heard her whisper, "I like the way you fuck, Tom."

I replied, laughing gently in her ear, "I like the way I fuck too."

Apart from my childhood sweetheart Carol, it was a long time since I had known anyone who enjoyed sex as much as this woman, and enjoyed talking dirty in the process. But then it was only our first night together, there were surely more to come.

And there was still her horny sister!

To be continued.

© Tom Graham April 2009