All Comments on 'Carissa'

by sexyfreak11

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very hot

Very good story. Hope there is more to this.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
awesome taking your first hot horny fucking .

without doubt your one hell of a writing.

this first story was so very erotic and very exciting.

another out standing brilliant writer,#

make no mistake. your going to be the best up with the leaders. in writing erotica , and very hot horny stories ,

your good no the word is great. i love it . keep them cumming and me. thank you now more of that fabulous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damm

Great story, hope there is more to come.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 13 years ago
Very good Beginning

I won't presume to tell you where to take this, you've got a good sense for it. I love the pace of the story, how you are in no rush to use your girl, how you mix in his willingness to feed her and make her somewhat comfortable, you didn't have him rape her mouth, etc. I've listed you as a favorite in order to see how this comes out. If you do want to discuss the story line, send me an e-mail, I'd be glad to tell you how good you are.

So write about the birth of your slut. -Kevin

PoesproppiePoesproppiealmost 13 years ago
Now this is a story

I agree with Splendid nice pace and overall well written go for it I am intrigued but please don't land up with her being the local whore and cum slut let her enjoy a while as well.

Cuhuckit007Cuhuckit007almost 13 years ago
Damn hot

Extremely hot story. Can't wait to see where it goes next. An incredible imagination and literary skill. Makes it even hotter than it's something you would like to happen to you... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW !

Great Story ... you have done a great job, and I cannot wait to read the rest of your story

StargodissStargodissalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

An enjoyable read :) I hope there is much more to come on this story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BOINGGG XD

I hate reading,but I have a new favorite Author. This is Damon btwz :)

annikasfuryannikasfuryover 12 years ago
I liked this!

I love your characters, and your talent for detail. This was a good way for me to spend a rainy, lonely afternoon. Thanks for the orgasm :)

stormy0628stormy0628over 12 years ago
Please contine

I liked this story and hope you continue it.

jeffsgirl73jeffsgirl73over 11 years ago
more

I loved it! I can't wait to read more please

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

Nicely written. Hopefully you will continue the story :)

annikasfuryannikasfuryalmost 9 years ago
Just one?

I really like this story. It's really too bad you never posted any more. You must have created more stories, even if it's just the characters and situations rolling around in your mind. Share them with us :)

HandsInTheDarkHandsInTheDarkalmost 8 years ago

You've got some pacing problems. Somewhere in here there's a much longer story that you rushed through and then didn't finish.

I know it's been a few years, but try again. You've got a story to tell... this just wasn't quite it.

KarissaTseviKarissaTsevialmost 6 years ago
Hot story. Loved the character's name.

Hot story. Loved the character's name. I'm an author too. Check out my stuff.

Xela211Xela211over 3 years ago
Continue

I need a part 2 please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous