All Comments on 'Carl: My Hung Black Internet Lover'

by Bi_in_LA

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

I loved your story....sensual and erotic. When I was quite young, I lost my virginity to a very well hung black man. It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

so thank you for writing the story....and thank you Delbert.

Willing2DoWilling2Doalmost 15 years ago
BBC Guys are the Best

Great story. Really exciting. Starting with a shower was wonderful.

The best fuckers I have ever had are big cocked black men. They are the gentle ones who make sure I get pleasure while taking theirs.

I was especially excited by the bareback fuck and cum filling of manpussy. That feels so good and lasts a while as the cum stays for awhile, oozing out, sliming me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Smokin' hot story!

Great story! Erotic and passionate. I want a Carl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BBC is the best

black dick is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

wow, great story, would love to have Carl ride me all night long

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So Hot

Loved your story. I must agree I do love the black cock also. I never had one take my butthole, but sure do love to suck them. You are one lucky bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

I like how this is a no-guilt sex story between normal guys who's main goal is great sex. No whining, no self abasement, no coercion. Very well written, to boot.

This could be a model for the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THANKS

THAT`S A LOVELY DREAMFUCK!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
big dicked passionate black men are GODS

Carl sounds like a wonderful cocksman. i have had very similar sex with a beautiful thick dick black man who had the superb ability to know when to make passionate love to me or when to fuck me like a total cum slut. He would fuck me sooo good and have me sooo out of control that I would do absolutely anything he said.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
Passionate ass fucking for sure

I've only been fucked by one blackman but he wasn't as gentle or as BIG as Carl was! Fantastic story... X-SoCal here also!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another lover of black cocks

fantastic story, well written, lots of caring and feelings between the two. The first cock that fucked me was black. Since then I've given my "pussy" to many men, some white but mainly black . I've become a slut whore for black cocks to the point where I have a pimp that supplies them for me. Every black man I see all I can think about is his black meat and how much I long for it in me. I've reached the point where I feel deprived if I don't get at least 4 or 5 every day. I'm just a slut whore for black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice story

Love it after i had my first black cock and felt how good it was i could not get enough until i met my match same as u

MissIntrigueMissIntriguealmost 12 years ago
Smokin' hot

I loved reading this. I hope you'll keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want big black cock too

I've sucked a lot of black cock but never had a big one inside me. Your story has inspired me to go out and find me a big black dick to fuck me long and hard. Your story was excellent -- the detail was great, especially the kissing. When I'm with a man I enjoy kissing first and I really feel that he is "making love" to me. Please tell us more stories. I can't wait !!!

PATRICK696PATRICK696about 11 years ago
YES!

I WOOD Luv to "MEAT UP" with Carl someday!

thongpantythongpantyover 10 years ago

That was fucking hot. My cock is rock hard!

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Incredibly hot and sexy!

Well done. Well written. The male to male attraction is intensely arousing. Your story is well written and builds to a amazing height. The male sex between the two is what most of us bisexual / gay men really are searching for. Cock calls. It's not something that you or I can ignore.

klippertklippertabout 9 years ago
fun read

That was an exciting read...surprised they didn't rimm each other. I wish Carl had pulled out so he could have glazed his lover... looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

this story had me hard through out. would have loved to be with Carl. what a turn-on.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lucky guy

I would love to find a "Carl". Black men are great lovers. Never met one hung like Carl, but still looking. Hot tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I too love them monster black cocks!!! I can't waite to have one drilling me deep an hard, really churning up my guts an filling me with cum deep inside me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

My first experience was with a black man. To this day I still prefer black guys. They just seen to be better lovers.

ILuvItBlackILuvItBlackabout 4 years ago
What a hot story

You write good. Now to see if there is more. I loved it.

cummerq4ucummerq4uabout 3 years ago

I'm a Black Man and I want the opposite. I want a handsome White Man with a 7 Inch Cut Cock to do the same with me. I was hard the whole time reading this. I just want to suck cock, swallow Cum, kiss and cuddle and just fuck the night. 69'ing to a completion is a must..

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldover 2 years ago

Nice story. Tell me, do you still live in LA? I do. Just as you crave black cock, I crave white cock. Let's satisfy each other's sexual cravings...Lol.

I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best assfuck for me was a guy I met at The American River nude beach in Auburn California. Very tall, thin and fit black man. He's a massage therapist and his interaction with me was so perfect. We smoked some really good pot he had and in about 5 minutes I was sucking it deep into my throat. I did that for a long time and then asked if he would please fuck me. He smiled and said not yet, keep sucking my cock, you're the best cocksucker I've ever met. I hear that all the time. So, ... finally he said ok get it lubed up and bend over. What a gentle guy, slow entry and when I flinched, he stopped for a second then went deeper. He was very in tune to the feedback I was giving him. His cock is long but not crazy fat. An honest 8-9 inches. At 7 inches he hit bottom and it hurt. he stopped pushing and we just talked for awhile. then I said go deeper the pain stopped. THAT was when an incredible rush went through my body. For the first time in my life my second sphincter was taking cock, Oh my god....what an awesome feeling. we fucked for a long time doggy style and changed condoms a few times because his precum was flowing hard. He's a bi-swinger and always plays safe. I appreciated that so much. Finally he pulled out and shot his load all over my back. we jumped in the river and washed up. We hugged and off he went to find some pussy at the swinger beach upriver. 2 hours later he came back and we chatted for awhile. He said he liked my ass and wanted seconds. Everyone was pretty much gone by this time so we fucked right out in the open on the beach. I was still lubed up inside so I sat on his cock and took it all on the first try. Balls deep till he came deep in my ass. I got up and looked down to see the condom filled with cum. What a great fuck. My best ever in my life. He moved to Palm Springs and has his own massage business there. His Yelp is 5 stars !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous