All Comments on 'Carla, "The Hot Wife"'

by Photman

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story! Our house was also damaged from Hurricane Irma as we are in Islamorada.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story

Got me so hard.

Brought me back to the threesomes I used to have with my first wife.

Keep writing this is a great story.

TabbaboneTabbaboneover 6 years ago
Love this!

This got me really wet. I love that you and your wife have such a sexy relationship and Carla is really free and passionate. I resonate with that! She's a woman who enjoys her body and what a great way for you and your friend to enjoy it too. Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong category

Post in Loving Wives

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
Nice work!

Congratulations on a well-written, smoking hot story. You have a good command of the fundamental elements of good grammar, syntax, spelling, punctuation in a well organized style. I like it. Beyond the mechanics, it is a hot story with great sex. The relationship is going to be tested with her hot sex shared again and again, but that leads to lots of fun for the husband if he is up to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Glad your living the dream. You both have an amazing marriage. I only hope i can convince my wife to see this amazing lifestyle. Please keep sharing. Thank you.

ken philipsken philipsover 6 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoy your stories which do come across as very real. You guys clearly have a wonderful strong marriage (like my wonderful hot wife and I). I would suggest you put your stories in the LW category - you are perfect for there. Ken

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Very hot

Very loving. Relationship between the two men could have been better developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Great detailed story. Your wife sounds so much like mine in so many ways (even the boobs). If you ever feel like traveling to Australia we would love to catch up for dinner, drinks and dancing.

TinasheTTinasheTabout 6 years ago
One of the best I ever read

This is a great story I cldnt get enough of it.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot hot

Love the married stories the best. Keep your cock in hand ready.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Saint Barts is our Sex island

My wife and I enjoyed this story very much. So cool to have you write about all the places we have been.

slipman2slipman2almost 6 years ago
FABULOUS STORY, FABULOUS WIFE

I love detailed descriptions of bodies, clothing, and hot dialogue. This story had them all. I read the chapters alongside my sex-hungry wife who was even more turned on than I was. We both masturbated as we read to each other and came after each chapter. At the conclusion of the story we fucked like crazy describing various scenes from the story (and some new scenarios) to each other. Her ending had some new and interesting activities that she would have hoped to see: Joe and Ted suck and fuck each other at Carla's insistance. I shot gallons at the thought of that.

Any replies, comments, or perverted thoughts welcum slipman2@gmail.com

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
So Hot

Loved how she felt sorry for Ted and his lack of sex. I got really wet when Ted told her he was cumming in her married pussy...he knew she was not in love with him but Joe. 5 Stars.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Another great story

Loved it.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 5 years ago
Great story lines and plot... Just one simple suggestion

Could you write in language closer to how people actually speak in real life instead of perfect grammatical English..??

I kept finding myself reading and thinking I was reading a novel in a library....

I'm gonna head over to the store and be back in a bit..." instead of "I am going out to the store and will return in a while..."

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Carla likes'em biggg....

Whether it's Ted or Aaron or whoever. ...clearly Carla loves big cocks....she always seems to want more of it......makes me wonder what she'd be like if Joe wasn't around some time....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

I would love to have your wife, too! She sounds amazing!

8833dmsalon8833dmsalonalmost 5 years ago
St Barth’s a lovers Playground

I love your story. My wife and I have had several experiences while visiting the island. It’s a very sexual place. She once entertained me and two other guys on a chaise lounge one night on St Jeans beach. Near the end of the runway.... I’m sure you know that area.

Keep writing!!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST

Very fun.. exciting .. exotic reading...sharing done correctly.. with hubby present and enjoying everything with them.. so glad they didn't run off behind hubby's back and fuck and cheat... 5 stars

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

I love the fact that Carla remains devoted and affectionate with Joe... so many "cuckold" relationships descend into the wife developing contempt for her husband and eventually cutting him off from physical contact...

One criticism of your writing style... work on your verb tense agreement. You were all over the place with past, present, and future perfect tenses.

5 stars nontheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Great attention to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An engaging story made more so through use of nicely descriptive language that creates a good sense of intimacy. I didn’t pick up theater there was a cuckhold fetish in the plot line. However, to me this fetish is literally incomprehensible. I see it one of the most dangerous and toxic things that a marriage can be exposed to. I think it requires at best a naive view of our “flawed” human nature. Despite the engaging plot and character development I’ve rated only a 2 — dislike.

NicandsparkyNicandsparkyalmost 2 years ago

I always celebrate people being and becoming fully who they were meant to be. This story is a wonderful example of that. The fact that it’s true makes it that much more commendable. The story itself was quite a turn on. My only constructive criticism is that there were too many small details that didn’t contribute to moving the story forward. I wish you all the best and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Simp cucks are pathetic, you wasted 3 loads observing your wife, instead of joining in or taking her right after. Why do that, when you have prime grade A pussy right in front of you? Glad the hurricanes caused you aggravation, maybe that will slow you down and wise you up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another whimp husband 🖕

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved the story, I hope it is true. The only part I'm not turned on about is that you only watched and didn't actually participate, in what would have been an even better threesome. There is nothing better than actually SHARING your wife with another man. I loved seeing my with being penetrated AS she sucked me, or feeling her pant in time with his thrusts as she kissed me, and I loved DP with her losing control. Also was hot going to sleep with her full of cum, between us and then waking up to more sex through the night and also on waking in the morning, then the three of us sharing a sexy shower.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very exciting story. Just wish she had shown more concern and love for her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhotman@Photman
We are Joe and Carla,we have been married for about 20 years. Carla loves to pose for my camera and has done several photo shoots for professional photographers. Most of her modeling is done on beaches in Key West or the Caribbean. When she first started modeling for professio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES