Carla's Anatomy Tutorial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finished and dressed, Sandy brought me an envelope containing $200 cash, as well as several months supply of birth control pills that I was to start taking after my next period. It also had several packs of condoms. She thanked me and told me that if I was interested in being one of her regular "models" that she would put me on her list. I thanked her and left the building not only thinking about my spring break, but also about the good-looking medical student.

As a coincidence, as I was walking back toward the student dorms and library, who should I see but my handsome medical student. He no longer had his white jacket on, and honestly looked significantly younger now that he simply wore some informal clothing. I initially did not know how to react, whether to acknowledge seeing a guy that had just felt my intimate areas but that I didn't even know his first name, or simply keep walking. Luckily, he made the decision for me and called out to me.

"Ah, Ah, Ms. B., he softly called toward me. I'm sorry but I don't know your name", he said with a slight blush. "I hope that I am not embarrassing you, but my name is Peter, and I would like to thank you for participating in our education." There was a brief pause, and then he finally said, "I actually would really like to be able to talk to you under a little less stressful circumstance. I wanted to try to say something to you earlier, but it wasn't exactly the easiest situation. I was just on my way to eat something before heading off to the library. Would you consider having a couple slices of pizza with me"?

After a second, I said, "I guess that would be okay. My name is Dana, by the way."

I mentioned to him that I was going that way in any case, and as long as we didn't have to talk about my getting examined that I would enjoy having some pizza with him. With the ice broken, we seemed to relax. By the time that we had finished the pizza, I felt he was quite charming, not to mention completely enamored with the way his eyes seemed to look straight through me. I spoke to him about going on spring break with my roommate and her friends. He mentioned that he also had made some plans, but that he hoped that I would consider getting together with him when I got back. We exchanged telephone numbers and email addresses and I returned to my dorm building. At the time, I think he was the most interesting guy I had met during college, and to think that it started with him checking out my private regions.

With everything that had gone on that afternoon and evening, I just couldn't get into going to the library, so instead I went to my room at the dormitory. I slowly opened the door with my key. There was just enough light from a single lamp near Carla's bed to let me see into the room, and something made me hesitate from just walking straight into the room. Cautiously and as quietly as I could, I continued opening the door just wide enough to allow me to see part of the room, including the area around Carla's bed.

As I stared into the room, I saw that Carla and a guy were obviously very preoccupied with themselves. They were lying on her bed facing away from the door. They were quite obviously naked and she was straddling him, her bottom rhythmically rising and falling as he was thrusting to meet her. I think that I was frozen for a second as I watched his condom covered erection disappearing into her vagina as he softly grunted and moaned with each thrust. After a few seconds, I came to my senses and gently closed the door as quietly as I could, hoping that they would not notice. After gathering myself together, I quietly went down to the lounge at the end of the hall to wait and decide what to do next.

My mind was swirling as I thought about the events of the last few hours. I could practically feel my genitals throbbing as I thought about Peter touching me down there. The sight of Carla fucking her boyfriend was also replaying over and over again in my memory. I'm sure I appeared totally mesmerized in thought when Carla's voice brought me back to my senses. I doubt that it had been more than ten minutes since I saw them when she came to find me. She was wrapped in a big white terry cloth robe and appeared somewhat nervous and embarrassed.

"Dana, I thought I might have heard you a few minutes ago", she whispered softly. "I hope that you can forgive me. Please come back to the room so that we can talk. I didn't expect you to be back quite so soon." I stood and walked with Carla back to our room.

Once inside the room, she sat on her bed talking to me. I doubt that she was aware that the robe had opened enough that I could see that she was still nude underneath it. She was obviously a little uncomfortable about where to start the conversation, but eventually she asked me about how the exam went earlier today, and if I had enough money to go on spring break with her.

I told her briefly about my experience, but especially concentrated on the part about meeting Peter. While we were talking, I began taking off my clothes in order to get ready for bed. I was soon down to just my underwear as we continued to discuss some of the various students. Now normally I would have probably gone into our small bathroom to finish undressing and putting on some night clothes, but with the events of the day, I simply stood before her unsnapping the clasp of my bra without hesitation. I lifted it off my breasts and slid off my panties in one fluid motion, now standing before her completely nude.

While we were talking, her robe had opened even further, and I was now looking directly at her naked pussy. She had trimmed it in preparation for the examinations, and had only left a small triangle of pubic hair above her clitoral hood. Her labia appeared somewhat flushed and engorged, still left over from her recent sex I guessed. It was about then that she volunteered that the modeling had made her very horny, and that was why she had brought her boyfriend over to try to get some relief. Then with a forced laugh, she said that he had come so fast that she was still unsatisfied and frustrated.

I could tell that she was very anxious when she asked me the next question. Carla looked me straight on and asked if it would bother me if she masturbated with me in the room because she didn't think that she could get to sleep if she didn't do something to get some relief. In a completely atypical response for my shy self, I mentioned that I was so wound up that I would probably also need to masturbate, so why don't we just be honest about it.

Carla softly laughed and smiled. I know that she thought that I had made a pretty remarkable change in the past few days from the timid wallflower that had previously been living with her. She said that she had openly masturbated only one time before with someone else present. It had been with a group of close girl friends at sleepover in high school. She said while she had initially been embarrassed, it turned out to be one of her most erotic memories. Just watching some of the different methods the others used and the expressions that they had when they came to orgasm had been remarkable. With that, she removed her robe completely, and stood before me completely nude with her nipples erect on her firm large breasts. She gave me a quick hug, our breasts rubbing against one another before saying "Well, let's get started". We both lay back on our own beds completely nude, obviously rather excited about what was going to happen next. I asked Carla to tell me about her sleepover experience.

"Well, it was early in my senior year when about four of us got together on a Friday night," she said as she initially started to softly rub over the top of her erect left nipple. She went on to say that she had attended a very conservative school where not very many of the girls were fully sexually active. "There was a lot of touchy-feely that would sometimes go on at the end of a date, but at least none of the girls at the party were admitting to fucking yet", she said. We were sleeping down the basement, and the girl's parents had long before gone to bed. We were all mostly wearing just T-shirts and panties, and sitting around talking. Kate, the girl hosting the party told us that she had found an old videotape when she had been looking for something that had obviously been hidden by her older brother. She said that it was a sex tape, and if we would keep the sound and noise way down, we could watch it.

Carla continued her story, and had moved her right hand down to be gently stroking over her labia. I was also rubbing over my pussy, but was really getting off on watching her and hearing the story. She continued telling how the tape had begun simply showing what was supposed to be a group of cheerleaders for a professional sports team showering after workouts. There were some naked women shots then it went on to show a couple of the "cheerleaders" going to put on a private show for some of the players. Carla said that some of the girls kidded her that her tits were better than the actresses and dared her to show off her breasts. This progressed to become a discussion about who had the biggest and nicest tits, and ending with all of them sitting around topless watching the tape. Some of the girls had either not been wearing panties or taken them off and were now completely naked.

Apparently the next scene showed the cheerleaders dancing naked for the athletes, and removing the guy's clothes to show their penises. "At the time, I had never really seen an adult erect penis, especially like some of the huge things these porn actors had. When the tape began showing close ups of blow jobs, penises penetrating vaginas, and ejaculations, it was more than I could handle. I just slid my hand down to my vagina, brought the wetness over my clit and rubbed away," she gasped. Carla said that she looked around the room at the other girls, and all of them were actively masturbating. I looked over at Carla to see her rapidly rubbing her clitoris and obviously beginning her orgasm.

My vulva was soaking and slippery as I began speeding up the friction and rhythm over my clitoris. I slipped a finger from my left hand into my vagina, and imagined that it was Peter sliding into me. Then I felt my hips involuntarily begin to rise and my vaginal muscles contracted with spasms. I had one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced. When I came around, I looked over at Carla to see that she had obviously enjoyed watching. I knew that I had changed a great deal in the last few days, but knew the next experience I wanted to have would be with Peter – but that's another story.

12