All Comments on 'Carla's Surprise'

by Trapper ak Bobby

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Welcome back!

Trapper,

This is the kind of story you write so well, thank you. The sex was hot, the characters well done and the storyline believable. This is in the vein of Flight of the Tern and The Yardman which are your two best stories. Keep up the good work and have a very Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Our friend Alba rang and asked us to see her. I was married,31, she had been divorced for 5 years and was now 37, she had a daughter 8 years old. we sat with her, she told us that at 37 she was getting old and how she wanted another child.We said well you could get a sperm donor, she smiled and said I would like you to be my sperm donor if you wouldn't mind. She indicated how to go about it, to a private lab, donate and then have it implanted. She said we should discuss it as we were her very best friends. We talked it over and agreed. A day was organized,i was told not to have sex for a week, eat well etc. Alba told me the address and time, I went it was a 5 star hotel, I went to the numbered room given, knocked on the door. Alba answered, dressed in a very short skirt and blouse.I sat down, she said I will get you a drink, when she came back out, her blouse was gone, her breasts standing nicely. She looked at me,i know this is naughty but I thought we could both enjoy it, save the costs. I stood up ,no, thats not right as my cock was semi hard.I thought you might say that so I have a deal,if you cumm in my pussy twice today, you can have this until the baby is born and she turned and bent over, showing off her beautiful arse then pulling the cheeks apart. My cock tented my pants. She turned back around, your wife has told me you always want anal, she wont do it, so for the next 9 months I am willing to give you anal. She turned back around and bent over, your choice. I stood still, she stood up, she said please, it will make it easier for me. I was between her legs, fucking her wet pussy within 5 minutes,spraying her insides, she insisted I stay in her after I finished. My cock stayed hard, we uncoupled,, she held my cock massaging it, then took it in her mouth,of course I stayed hard , then she moved got on her knees,i slid back into her pussy looking at that beautiful arse as I fucked her for a second time, her fingers at her pussy until I filled her again. We collapsed forward, staying in her, until I shrank and came out. We fell asleep, her on her side,when we woke,she nestled back into me, I felt tired, I said I better go, she reached for my cock, not yet, a deals a deal,she rubbed my cock against her pussy, I got semi hard and she held me and pushed her pussy back onto me, moving back and forward until I was hard. Then she grabbed me again and holding me against her hole, told me to push and I pushed and I felt her open and the head of my cock entered her tight arse. she held me,wait, I did, then she took her hand way and pushed back as I pushed forward sliding into her then slowly fucking her arse, she kept making noises as I pushed into her until I had a steady rhythym . I wanted her arse,so I rolled her onto her stomach and straddling her pulled her arse apart watching my cock slide in and out of her stretched hole then going faster as she screamed ohhhhhh, ohhhh my arse, fuck me, ohhh please cumm, ohhhhh please as what cumm I had left entered her arse. So,for the next 9 months, until she had her son,i fucked her pregnant pussy and her arse. We kept in touch until she moved, I miss her tight arse.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Working Backwards

Carla has selected Darrin to father a child for her. Little did she realize that a toss in the sheets would lead to a permanent relationship. Perhaps the deal founded on an unromantic handshake is the most enduring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous