All Comments on 'Carla's Wedding'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
blozoblozoalmost 6 years agoAuthor
The author here

This story is proof that you can't polish a turd. My original story, Sherry, Shelly, Carla and Mom had problems, so I wrote this piece of crap to try to fix it. And this is even worse. I apologize to all of my followers who are rightfully disappointed with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep them coming.

I like your STORIES! Seems some people on site want professional quality from every writer and story. Don't let them discourage you.

rnebularrnebularalmost 6 years ago
Quality writing, meh story

Blozo, my main issue is this guy went from a caring person, sad at being cheated on, to a hung porn-star capable of fucking for hours. You write clearly, but I think his transformation was what lost me a little. I think it would have actually been better without this follow up. An epilogue or second chapter is fine, but it was just more of him banging every woman possible, including a bride. Something about cheating brides loses the otherwise hot nature of the sex, for me anyhow. My advice, make the people relatable with emotion, find someone to help proof your work, and keep posting!

Rnebular

blozoblozoalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Agree completely.

@rnebular My thoughts exactly. I should have just left the first story alone. Surprisingly, a large number of people have added this story to favorites, far more than twice as many as have left comments so rude I had to delete them, so I won't be taking it down.

I'll just consider it a lesson learned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
At the end of the day

At the end of the day it’s a story, yes it’s based off real people and events but you disclaimered that it’s still a work of fiction. The story could use some polish but it is still a great story! I enjoyed the hell out of reading it! Keep up the good work!

chris73170chris73170almost 6 years ago
loved it

i loved the story just wish some of the girls wore pantyhose as they got pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Modest

You are a much better writer than you give yourself credit for. The people who commented on your other story don’t realize that the things you had in the story could be wishful thinking or the whole thing could be fiction. They were just haters or people who felt like they needed to have others know that they could do things better than someone else.

LimitlessQueen15LimitlessQueen15almost 6 years ago
Mmm. Wish you were here 😋

You're writing is great. Don't let jealous little boys dim your shine because your cock is glorious! Keep the stories cumin cause they help me!

I want a boy too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very confusing

I can't believe that the people are saying that this is good writing. From the very start it was confusing as to who's who and it looked to me like the author thought it was cute to keep everybody totally confused. Not that good writing at all. Need to learn how to develop characters in the story in a way that isn't out totally confusing.

blozoblozoalmost 6 years agoAuthor
If you had read part one...

Yes, it's terrible! These were my first stories. I've gotten better.

But I thought I made it pretty clear in the foreword that it was a part two for "Sherry, Shelly, Carla, And Mom".

If you had read that little stinker first, it still wouldn't have been a good story, but at least it wouldn't have been confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your stories

Love your stories, it is quite hard to find good stories about guys impregnating multiple females, even harder when those females are married. My too biggest kinks.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Love This Story!

I Read Stories On "LITEROTICA' For Erotica! I'm a Onehanded Reader! Big Cocks, Any Siize Breasts and Willing or, Even; Nonconsent or BDSM Women Are AWESOME! I Confess, I Don't Understand Complaining About Possible or Impossible Accuracy By The Writer! If I Don't Like It, I Move On! This Person Is Fun To Read!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great story

ha have you noticed that the people with bad comments are all named anonymous? they probably never wrote anything but bad comments. you are a great writer keep up the good work

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Love it. I always enjoy a hot sexy story just like this. Lots of yummy sexy stuff and lots of babies.

Mobydick66Mobydick66about 3 years ago

Loved it keep writing. You have a natural writin* style so write about what you know it makes the story more believable. Also the best stories are the simplest written don’t be so hard on yourself. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

But I'm going to vent a little about breast size. I have a good bit more experience when it comes to different women and their breasts. I had a friend that owned a strip club, probably why I never married. When one of your best friends is the owner, you have a built in advantage..........

Even women I was with with natural D breasts complained about their back hurting, One had DDs and had a reduction to a C cup. She told me her world was wonderful now that the back pain was gone.

I also had a friend who told me about how as a youngster his sister was a tennis prodigy. Simply destroying all who faced her on the court. Then puberty hit. Her breasts began growing in the 8th grade. By 9th grade she was a C cup. That was her last year of competitive tennis as they continued to grow. By years end she was a D. When she graduated high school they were DDs. When she spoke of her competitive years she would often look at the chest and sigh.

I could only imagine what kind of hell a woman with G breasts would go through.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - The older I get, the more I dislike C cup or larger breasts and you all have heard the old saying 'anything more than a mouthful is a waste'. I know that I am NOT the only hetero man out here, who really really likes women with small breasts with BIG nipples. Big nipples are the most exciting part of the female breast, as far as I am concerned. Plus you have to consider that more and more women are getting breast reductions - they hurt and just get in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic and super

ericthebardericthebardabout 1 year ago

Fuck the haters. Your stories are FUN. Honestly, we're here to be entertained, and if people don't like what they see, they're free to move on. I personally have no beef with your writing, and you play to a personal fetish of mine, so write on, friend, and keep 'em coming. You do good work here.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue9 months ago

this is porn. everyone is as big or small or as virile or as fertile as the story requires them to be. thank you so much for writing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I haven't had an erection for several years, but I can and do ejaculate often. It's not like riding a bike, however. That depends on inner ear balance. Don't have it, can't ride a bike. Can't ride a woman. Can't impregnate one. But I can read these stories with great enthusiasm. Thanks!

ArediaAredia4 months ago

Fun story - thanks for writing it! :) I liked the pace at which you introduced the characters, and I like how nicknames are explained in the fullness of time, not right away in parenthesis, as a lot of writers will do.

I can't write - I've tried, and what I produce could solve the nation's insomnia problem - I even put myself to sleep, it's so bad. But, I love to read, and if a story is well-put-together, as yours are, then it's pure enjoyment - the more-so since I know I can't do it.

So - well done, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have read your stories and your essays, which everyone should read before reading anything on Lit!! And yes I have corrected a few things on stories, such as a penis going through the cervix!! And like you, I work in medicine but part time now as I am getting on (my friend is retiring from eye surgery this year, he's 5 years older than me and we trained together. We have been friends for nearly 42 years and is like a big brother to me, a brother I never had but we have never been sexualy attracted to each other though) So some stories you take a pinch of salt with, and at least you put a forward with your stories while other Authors do not!! I admire that you have written these stories and had them published on Lit, something that the commentator below has said, and I couldn't write even for fun, as you do!! Unfortunately with Lit, you have to go through alot of badly written stories to get to the good ones!! And I am so glad about the comments about big breasts and big problems!! I am 4ft 11 (152cm) and was a 36DD/E. I had to give up gymnastics and 800m, 1500m and 4 mile cross country by the time I was 16. Men, didn't want to know Me, just my breasts when I was training in medicine (in my country, back then you trained at a medical school for 5yrs from aged 18, as between 16 and 18 you did A levels for the area of work you wanted to go to, this was the equivalent of the first year of a degree for Uni or med school or whatever.) I qualified at 23, like so many others but I felt 1 thing held me back, my breasts (and the backaches, scaffolding bra's, men interested only in my breasts, not me and so on). At 24 I had breast reduced (thanks NHS!!) to a 36B and felt free!! And they didn't interfere with my work anymore, and men were interested in Me and not my breasts. Scars fade and it's very hard to tell after 10 years that I had them reduced. At 27 after 6mths of pain and other things (just like I was between 14 and 19, just told that some girls will have pain, dysmenorrhoea and it will go away eventually!!) I had my first laperoscopy. I was diagnosed with Endometriosis (look up on Dr Google) so I went into Gynecology (Obstetrics is separate but you can combine both by specialising in both, after doing Gynecology) and later on became a specialist consultant in Endometriosis (because it was mostly just men before who did my laperoscopies(13) and men who were my colleagues, apart from 1 woman who did 2 of my ops and she was the best!! I wanted to be just like her.) I also do 1 night a week on the Rape crisis phone service. There are reasons why you want to help women, sometimes it's because it's happened to you and you want to improve girls/women's lives in those areas, and full stop, you want to improve all girls/women's lives. Stories are about escape but as this Author point's out, they are works of fiction and it's fantasies. But unfortunately some people can't tell fantasy from reality and act on it. Misogyny is a beast that has been wounded in the past but has come back even stronger, actions have consequences. If you have a mother, aunt(s), sister(s) and daughter(s) they have all met this beast and are trying to deal with this beast. Help them to stay strong and safe. *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...