Carlito & Gianna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, sis. The man was never afraid to speak his mind before. If he approved, we would have known it."

"Carlito," Gianna said sternly. "Believe it." There was a plea. "On purpose, just believe that he spoke true."

"Doesn't matter. Mom would never approve."

"That's exactly why it does matter. Since we started this, we knew nobody would accept it. When we got caught, Mom and Dad were shocked and disappointed and ashamed. But to think that somewhere deep in Dad's mind he understands us, that he thinks, even subconsciously, that what we did was okay, then maybe we don't have to feel so guilty about it. And if Dad really, truly, deep down feels that way, who's to say Mom doesn't have a similar idea somewhere in the back of her mind?"

I stayed my quick retort and thought about what Gianna said. I parsed through her words with my heart rather than my analytical mind. I didn't think it logical that any father, in his right mind, would ever sign off on his son and daughter having sex. But I pushed past that barrier and contemplated the implications and the sentiment that flowed from my sister. The hope that our father approved of our sin would go a long way to ease her guilty conscience. It would make her feel that we weren't alone in our beautiful incestuous world. That our deep love, though viewed as a wicked taboo, had an advocate in this life - our own father. I had to admit it was an attractive notion. My own doubts, I began to realize, were a product of the guilt brought on by my mother's disappointment.

"Maybe you're right," I finally said, and kissed her hand once again before parking the car. "It's like Fate brought us together again. Dad gets sick and as soon as you arrive, he fully recovers. And then when he wakes up, he tells us to comfort each other. It kind of sounds like somebody's pulling strings behind the scenes, doesn't it?"

She smiled big. "Yeah, it does," she said, leaned over and kissed my lips, soft and sweet. "Even God is rooting for us."

As Gianna tried to recede from me, I followed, leaning forward and pulling her back to me. We kissed again with more passion. I listened to my sister's soothing moan as she accepted my tongue, sucking it into her mouth to meet hers. I loosened my sister's ponytail with one hand and began to grope her breast with the other. When I slipped a hand beneath the waistband of her jogging pants, she stopped me. "Be patient, Carlito. I'm not going anywhere. We've got time now, baby."

"No, I want you right now," I growled, forcing my hands down into her pants, grazing the silken strands of pubic hair, down against the wet softness of her pussylips.

"Oh, you always want me," she hissed as my middle finger sank into her hot, wet secrecy. "And I always want you, but...." My sister writhed on my finger inside her, waving her hips against my hand. "I want to shower first, and take our time, and be like lovers are supposed to be. Not quick and dirty all the time."

"I love quick and dirty," I said as I lifted her top up and attached my lips to one of her erect nipples. It tasted so sweetly of her salty sweat.

"Mmmm, me too," she moaned, "but we don't have to sneak around anymore. We're adults now. Let's do it right, baby. Please."

Moved by her plea, I stopped fingering my sister's cunt and sighed as my tongue said farewell to the taste and texture of her hard nipple. I smiled at her and licked my finger clean. "Okay. I can be patient, I think. But don't push it. I need you tonight."

"Oh, don't worry," she teased as we both exited my car, "I'm hornier now than I ever was. I guarantee you'll quit before I do." My sister bit her lip with a flirty smile. God, I wanted to take her right then and there! But I also wanted to cherish a calm, romantic night with my sister and lover - to feel like a real couple should. If only for a short time.

We entered my home and I gave Gianna a quick tour. She commented that the space was a lot bigger than she'd expected. It was roughly the size of our parents' house but more open. I showed her the spacious living room and connected dining area, then the kitchen with its white theme and quartz countertops. Showing her the bedroom, I remarked, "...and this is where all the magic happens."

Gianna stared at me blankly, scoffing at the corny cliche, surely remembering that I told her she was the last woman I'd slept with.

"Well, the magic of masturbating to some of my sister's risque pictures," I corrected, earning a head-shaking laugh from her. "I'm not ashamed," I shrugged, laughing.

When I showed her the open, pure white bathroom with the deep bathtub, she demanded I run her a hot bath. "Only if I can share it with you," I said, starting the water and adding some bubble bath I'd stolen from a hotel.

"Okay, but no funny business, buddy," she replied.

"Oh, I wouldn't think of it," I said sarcastically and put my hand in the air. "My right hand to Goodness, I promise to keep my hands to myself."

My sister giggled. "You better not," she mumbled, sitting on the edge of the tub and testing the warmth of the water. When the bathtub was full, she stood in front of me. "Undress me?"

Without hesitation, I lifted her t-shirt over her head, locking her arms for a moment to steal a kiss. I let the shirt fall to the floor and then I reached behind her and unlatched her minimal bra with practiced fingers. It fell to the floor and the weight of my sister's perky, swollen breasts settled to their natural height. I could have sworn they were a little bigger than the last time I saw them only nine months prior. I gaped at them in awe. "Are you sure you're not already pregnant? Your tits look so...succulent."

She smiled and grabbed her breasts, squishing her flesh in her palms. My mouth watered. "I don't know. I don't think I'm pregnant, but maybe." She lifted and squeezed and teased and played, her nipples stiff and proud.

I pushed her joggers down her fleshy thighs, exposing the modest, brown regrowth of hair between. "God," I gasped, face level with her perfect vulva, "how are you this beautiful? You were perfectly sexy years ago but somehow you keep improving." I grabbed her narrower waist and kissed her hips, inhaling the intoxicating scent of her horniness. I was tempted to taste her truly.

"Patience, brother," she said before I had the chance to lick her pussy, and lifted my head. I stood and she began to undress me. Gianna methodically unbuttoned my shirt, more slowly than the first time. And then she removed my belt and pants. My undershirt was the next to go and I stood there in only my underwear, my cock poking violently out in front. Very carefully, my sister removed my underwear without even touching my penis. In fact, she completely ignored it as it strained right by her cheek when she knelt to get my trunks off my feet.

We tentatively stepped into the bath, her in front, me in back, and sat in the hot, foamy water. Gianna reclined against my chest and I wrapped her up in my arms, our fingers interlocking. I embraced her, squeezing gently with my arms, holding her between my thighs and kissing her neck and shoulders from behind. I wanted nothing more than to feel her all over me, to let us sink into one another. She turned her head to meet my lips and we kissed. Such serenity. Such beauty. How could this ever be wrong? How could anyone deny their child this feeling? How is this not considered the most wholesome and pure thing in the world? A brother and sister unashamedly and unequivocally loving one another.

"So," Gianna intimated, "you really jack off to my pictures?"

"I do," I admitted.

"Which ones?"

"Lots. Some were from a few years ago, like your twenty-first birthday - you remember that tight little black dress you wore with no panties. A few from around that time, random pics of you being sexy by mistake. Umm, a lot of pictures from Kelly's pool party with you in that thong bikini that Mom told you not to wear.... And a few from your honeymoon."

"My honeymoon? I knew it!" she giggled. "That's so bad!"

"I know, I know. I can't help it. I don't have any other recent pics of you. I don't have any naked pictures of you so I have to use what I have."

Gianna laughed again. "Aww, poor baby. I feel bad that you had to settle. But, you know what, that really turns me on."

"It does?"

"Hell yes! To think that you want me so bad that you'd stroke off to me, instead of like, porn or something. And to pictures that aren't even nude? That is so sexy to me." Gianna lifted her knees and spread her legs. Then her hand went between.

"Mmm,' I hummed, beginning to massage her breasts watching her play.

"We should take some new pictures for your inspiration," Gianna suggested, her voice made sultry by touching herself. "So when I'm gone, you can still see me."

"Yeah, okay." I was mesmerized by the feel of her supple breasts and stiff, textured nipples.

"Get your phone."

I reluctantly took my hands off my sister's magnificent tits to reach over the rim of the bathtub and retrieved my phone from my pants pocket. I snapped photos of my sister's breasts, of us kissing, of her spread legs and the suds hiding where her hands were obviously going. I took video too, thinking I'd love to watch her play with herself in my arms and listen to her moan over and over again on those lonely nights. I dispersed the white foam between Gianna's Legs and took pics of her spread pussy through the clear water. With her own cell phone, she snapped pics of me too.

We wordlessly agreed to restrain ourselves, washing one another's body and turning each other on. We dried off, snapped more pics and went into my room to dress. Gianna said she'd be fine wearing one of my shirts as a nightgown. "Well, I actually have some of your panties," I said.

"What?" Gianna asked. "How?"

"Well, you used to leave your panties in my room a lot after fucking. A few times, I hid them away instead of giving them back. I just found these two pairs when I was packing up to move."

She stared at me, accusatory. "Did you...make a mess in them?"

"I did. I always wash them though."

"That's too bad. I would love to see you cream my panties. Let me see."

I fetched the shoe box underneath my bed where Gianna's panties were and pulled out both pairs. "Leopard thong or black and pink Supergirl?"

She gasped, laughing. "You pervert! These were my favorite pair." She took the Supergirl panties, smelled and inspected them. "They must have come in handy back when we were under mom's surveillance. I might have let you have them if you would have asked."

I smiled as she donned them. "I couldn't take the risk of rejection. I knew they were your favorite since you used to wear them all the time. They fit?"

"More or less. It's stretch cotton."

Gianna was significantly thinner when she was nineteen. The panties hugged her hips tightly and only covered about a third of each ass cheek. The parts the panties did cover they clung to like liquid. Her pussy puffed temptingly in the center. I snapped more pics before I put on a comfortable pair of jogging pants and a tee shirt, purposely foregoing underwear for my sister's viewing pleasure.

I gave Gianna a tank to wear with her panties. Her nipples poked the white fabric, enticing me as my sister always had. More photos were taken.

My sister popped some popcorn and I gathered snacks from the pantry. We settled in on the couch, draped over one another, watching TV and eating junk food like we used to do when our parents were out late. On those nights we would try to restrain ourselves and be normal siblings, but we almost always failed when one of us would eventually touch the other's private parts. I was sure tonight would end the same way.

We finished our food and got more comfortable, me lying on my back and Gianna lying between my legs with an ear to my chest. The conversation eased to a lull, the movie pulling our attention. She had picked the movie and we watched in silence as the long, sensual love scene unfolded. I caressed my sister's back and arms, gently letting her know the effect the atmosphere was having on me (though I'm sure she could feel my hardon straining upward underneath her). She cooed softly and moaned, squirming on top of me, her body responding to the stimulation.

Finally, she turned her head toward me, kissing my stubbled jaw. I lent her my lips instead. She rose up to enjoy our kiss more comfortably, her soft body sliding against mine, breasts squashed to my chest. "I love you, brother," she said, cupping my face with her lips still pressed against mine.

"I love you too, sweetheart," I replied, embracing her.

Gianna rose on her knees to straddle me, kissing me with increasing fervor, allowing sensuality to permeate her every move. Her soulful moans were full of dreamy decadence. Her body glowed with carnal affection. Her tongue slipped against mine with a thirsty, serpentine rhythm that mimicked her body as she rocked steadily against me. I ran fingers through her dark, damp hair and slipped the other one down to her ample bottom, squeezing her pliant flesh. Gianna sought my member, finding it rigid and ready as she teased and squeezed it through my joggers.

I reached between her legs and massaged her cunt over her black panties, now completely soaked through in the center. Gianna gasped, squeezing my cock tight in one hand. She then pushed down the waistband, bringing my throbbing shaft out into the open. As she cherished my cock, I teased her moist quim, only massaging through her panties - the tiny panties she had worn as a lithe little teenaged college freshie. We played with each other, exciting one another but denying the fullness of pleasure for the moment, building the anticipation. A most agonizing and titillating game.

"Fuuuck, baby," my sister cried in surrender and fell down to kiss me again, her tongue conveying the plea of abject lust as I pressed my hand between her legs. "Pleeeease!" she whined, lips shaking against mine as she stroked my cock faster. I took my hands off her sodden, black panties and she whimpered aloud, begging unintelligibly. I lifted her tank top up from the bottom and suckled her tight, sweet nipples, one after the other, back and forth. My sister tossed back her head in ecstasy, writhing on top of my member, stimulating her heated cunt.

"Mmmmmnn, make love to me, baby," Gianna begged. "Fuck me, brother!"

"Oh," I taunted nonchalantly, "you want to be fucked, huh?"

"Yes, fuck me!"

"I wanna taste it first."

"Ooh, yes, taste it, taste it!"

My sister offered no resistance as I pushed her onto her back. I removed my t-shirt and lifted Gianna's legs, pushing her knees toward her shoulders by the backs of her thighs. She nipped at her finger as I took a deep, satisfying whiff of the completely saturated patch in the center of her undies. I loved the fact that my sister's pussy was drooling for me, drenching her cute panties. I placed my mouth on the spot and sucked her nectar into my mouth. "Oh God!" she squealed, her back arching involuntarily off the couch and pressing her pussy to my mouth. I swallowed all her juice and was so thirsty for more. The panties had to go.

"Yessss!" my sister hissed as soon as I hooked fingers in the band of her Supergirl panties. She giggled giddily when I slid them down and off. She took them from me, inhaling her own arousal as I descended once again to taste her truth. "Oh, oh!" Gianna exclaimed through her soiled undies as I devoured her flower, my tongue slipping all around and in between her sweet lips. Her legs spread further as I ate her pussy, one running up the back pillow of the couch, the other kicking food off the coffee table. "Ah!" I seemed to shock her as I slipped an unexpected finger in her drenched twat. "Ah!" she coraked again, body spasming as I sucked her sensitive clit into my mouth, lashing it again and again with my earnest tongue. "Ah! Ah!" Her legs squirmed all over the place as I lapped at her intimate jewel and probed her pretty pink hole.

After a half minute of me licking all over my sister's slot, she used one hand to spread the skin beside her clit, helping me tongue the target more efficiently. Her stiff little bud was completely exposed and I could feel her twitches as the shocking sensations pulsed through her oversexed body. She moaned aloud and rolled her hips against my face. I tried to lick her with all the love I had inside me, to show her the passion I'd always felt for her.

With her free hand, Gianna stopped my fingering her pussy. She took my hand and manipulated it lower, lifting her knees. I wasn't sure what she was doing until I felt her guide my pussy-soaked fingertip to her tight little anal hole. I pressed slowly inside. "AH!" she screamed and tensed, shuddering as she came. "Yes, yes! My brother is fingering my ass hole! Mmm, yes! Mmm."

I stroked her tight ring and polished her clit until she could take no more, clenching my hands in hers. "I need your cum, my love," she said and then sat up to push me onto my back and set her dirty panties on my face. She climbed on top of me and sank down on my hard cock, sighing as I filled her up. "I want your cum," she repeated, slowly rising and falling on my cock, filling me with familiar, heavenly sensations. "Sniff my little panties and cum in me, baby."

I obediently inhaled her panties. "Fuck!" I sighed as my sister switched her rhythm, rolling her hips forward like a serpent just as I took in her panties' bodily aroma. I glanced up at the gorgeous girl I was buried inside, my breath taken away. She had the countenance of an angelic temptress, serious and sensual, enticing her own brother to seed her. I was so lost in her. There was no way I could disobey.

Gianna connected both her hands with mine, interlocking our fingers. "Come on and cum. I want it. Cum for me, baby brother. Cum for me. I want it so, so bad." I groaned, stroking upwards with my hips, desiring only to cum deep inside my sweet sister. She began to jounce on top of me. "Oh, cum in me, daddy."

I completely lost it. My insides churned, my cock twitched, and I spent my seed deep inside my sister with a loud groan. "AH! Mmrrgh! Mmrrgh!"

Gianna continued to bounce. "Oh, that's it! Fill me up! Fill me up, baby!"

I came and came as my sister bobbed up and down my shaft. When it was finished, I sat up to kiss her sweet, filthy lips. We sat for a long time, just kissing as I softened inside Gianna, our cum dripping down our thighs. We continued to kiss, our wet tongues sloshing, our bodies spent, our words depleted, but our love and desire for one another an eternal candle, transcending all earthly limits. The credits on our movie rolled and we still kissed, swirling tongues, nibbling lips, moaning, caressing one another's face and body. We simply could not get enough of one another. It was sheer bliss; full, complete, infinite and yet, wanting. But there was time.

We finally decided to go to my room and sleep, having an early morning to look forward to. I sighed in contentment as my sister's naked body entangled with mine, fitting together most perfectly. I drifted off to sleep peacefully.

A short time later, I was awoken again by Gianna's phone ringing. "Hey, babe," she answered her husband's call.

My jealousy wouldn't allow me to give her a moment alone with her husband. I softly caressed her skin as she talked.

"Yeah, he's gonna be okay. The surgery was successful and he's expected to be as good as new in a few weeks. I'm sorry I didn't call. It was just really emotional here."

She listened to her husband for a few seconds as I silently kissed her neck and shoulder.

"No, my mom stayed at the hospital with my dad."

Gianna turned over and let me caress, then kiss her breasts. She cupped my head, accepting my advances.