Carlito & Gianna Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I decided to sleep at Carlito's place." There was a pause. "No, my brother wouldn't dare make me sleep on the couch.... Yeah, in his bed." Another pause. "Yeah, no, we're sleeping together. We felt that we needed to comfort each other after such a stressful day."

Gianna reached down to my straightening cock, playing gently with it as she listened to her husband talk.

She scoffed. "C'mon now, Aaron, he's my brother, not some guy." A pause. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it like that."

I slipped a hand between her legs and she opened up for me, rolling onto her back and releasing a moan as a finger slid along her waterfall.

"Huh? No, this bed is just really comfy. I wouldn't do that while my brother is lying right next to me." Another pause as Aaron spoke. "He's doing okay. He and Mom were pretty torn up when I got here but now he's better." Another pause and then Gianna laughed. "Yeah, I have powers. A little while after I arrived the doctors said the surgery was a success."

My sister and I fondled one another underneath the covers as her long-winded husband talked. "Mhm. Mhm. Well, babe, I gotta go. We have a long day tomorrow and I wanna get some rest.... Okay.... Okay, love you too.... Good night."

By the time Gianna ended the call, I was fully erect again and she was spreading her legs to let me fall in between. We made love again that night and again, I was unable to deny my sister's decadent request to be cummed in. When we had satisfied one another and were embracing serenely, Gianna spoke. "Carlito, I want you to find a girlfriend."

"I've got one," I chuckled and squeezed her.

She giggled but continued. "No, I mean it. Like, I have Aaron and I thank God that you aren't expecting me to leave him. You understand me and you know and respect that I love him too. And I love you so much for that, but don't you think that's unfair?"

"To who? Him?"

"No. To you. When I leave the love of my life, which is you, I get to go home to love - to my husband. But you don't have anybody to warm your bed. I don't think it's fair to you."

"I've gone without a girlfriend this long. I can manage again, especially since you're not trying so hard to be the perfect, faithful wife anymore."

"You can manage?" she scoffed. "Really, Carlito? You were masturbating to pictures and old panties. When I got here you grabbed my coochie." She laughed. "I don't think that's managing, Carli. I think you were suffering without me. You need somebody to take my place when I'm not here with you. Like a placeholder."

"Is that what Aaron is? A placeholder for you?"

"No, of course not."

"Well, what do you mean?"

"I mean you need someone, baby. That's all. I mean, I can't just drop everything and fly out to fuck you when you start to miss me. Or when I start to miss you. And there are not a lot of reasons for me to visit more than a few times a year, and we'd be lucky to spend another week together ever again. Can't count on Dad to have another heart problem now can we?"

"I'll punch Dad in the fucking heart myself if I get another week with you," I jested. We both laughed.

"Think about it, Carlito, seriously. And I'll make you a deal. If you get a real girlfriend, I'll never try to abstain from you again. Whenever we visit each other, we fuck. But when weeks or months go by without seeing each other, you'll have someone to keep you from missing me so much. Think of it this way: I need someone to take care of my lover when I'm away from him. Just do it for me, okay."

I contemplated. If it would make Gianna happy, I would do it. And I figured having a nice girl to share some lonely nights with wasn't the worst thing in the world. "Okay. Deal." A kiss sealed our agreement.

Gianna stayed in town for a week. We would help Mom and Dad all day and then go home together and make love. After the second night, we stopped fretting over the probability that I would impregnate her. Maybe she was convinced she might already be pregnant. Maybe she just grew careless like I did. Or maybe she relished the idea of having a baby by her truest love who just so happened to be her brother.

Mom never spoke to us about our indecency again. Maybe she realized there was nothing she could do to stop two fully grown adults from doing what they wanted. Or maybe she was waiting for Gianna to leave to berate me alone. Whatever the reason, I was grateful I got to spend the week with my sister guilt-free.

Once, alone with Dad, we confronted him about what he may have said in that hospital bed. He had almost no memory of that entire day, only that he was in the hospital and that Mom was there. Everything else had to be reported to him. He did have some vague notion that Gianna visited him, but thought he remembered seeing Aaron too. I was sure, then, that some wires had gotten crossed when he said what he said, but fortunately for Gianna and me, the damage was done. We continued to believe, with blind faith, that our dad truly wanted his son and daughter to be together. That we had some long lost advocate in the world locked away in our father's subconscious.

On the final day of Gianna's visit, we had sex all the way up until the hour she had to leave for the airport. She got dressed and gathered bags full of clothes she purchased while in town. I drove her to the airport and kissed her deeply and publicly as we said our farewells. There was a bittersweetness to her departure. Dad was fine. We had fucked more freely than we had in years. And we had a new resolution never to deny one another ever again. The only sadness was not knowing when we'd see one another again. I hoped it would be soon.

Four Weeks Later...

I was on my way home for work when Gianna called. "Hey, sis," I answered

"Hey Carli. Um...I...got some news."

"Oh yeah? Spill it."

"Carlito...I'm, uh...I'm pregnant...."

There was silence. I swallowed, memories of the ten to fifteen times I inseminated my possibly ovulating sister flashing through my mind.

"How far along?" I asked.

"Doctors say about four or five weeks."

I did a little math. "Oh shit."

"Yeah..., oh shit."