All Comments on 'Carlo and Bob Work My Knob'

by discretion_is_a_must

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
work my knob

that was hot woud love to dp some one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DOUBLES

Not bad. as a lifelong cock addict I've taken two in my mouth and two up my ass at the same time on numerous occasions. while very exciting it's not in my opinion the best way to take cocks. I still like one in each hole at the same time. Thru the years I've found that blacks have by far the better cocks, usually bigger around and longer and they love to fuck white asses. I love it when they cuss me and call me all sorts of names. The more nasty they make it the better. I accept the fact that I'm just a cum slut that can't be screwed enough. I began sucking and taking it up the ass in my pre teen years and have never had a real interest in females. My first pussy was as a very young boy when I fucked my sister. Immediately afterwards I had a cousin to fuck my ass and cum in me. That certainly was better than the pussy.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
DP

I have never had two cocks up my ass, but my buddy has slid my silicone dildoe up my butt next to his cock while he fucked me. I have seen it done on porn videos and it looks like the position makes it hard to get them both in you all the way.

I can just imagine two nice LONG hard cocks deep inside me and rubbing together in both their loads after filling me with their cum!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was double penetrated when my 55 year old friend arranged a meeting with another guy in his 50's. Both were about 6 inches and not to thick. After a lot of time trying to penetrate me they both were firmly lodged in me and the fucked me. Although a little painful at first it became very pleasurable and they fucked me good and hard filling me with cum.

Since we have progressed to me having two fuck me and another guy in my mouth which I truly love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous