Carl's Risk Benefit Analysis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and began to make my way back to Sylvia's office. "I will deliver the message to her personally."

I couldn't believe what had just happened. My heart beat as if pounding a tribal war drum. Minutes into my first day in my dream job, I had just temporarily promoted myself to Chief Operating Officer and rid the company of my boss' greatest nemesis. Not a bad start.

I turned the corner toward Sylvia's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," came the feminine voice on the other side. I opened the door and walked in with a smile.

"Where have you been?" she asked, half with the authority of a boss, and half with the concern of a friend. Her faced was flushed. Her jacket was off and hanging over the chair. Her exposed chest glistened with moisture; her white blouse was soaked from nervous sweat.

"In Claud's old office," I said calmly with a smile.

"Old office. What do you mean old office, Carl?"

I handed her the two letters and placed his keys and ID card on her desk. "Apparently he suddenly became overwhelmed with remorse for his inappropriate unethical advances to you and the women of this fine company that he felt compelled to resign as the only right thing to do. He also felt compelled to recommend you as the most qualified person to replace him. You might want to get his letter of resignation to his boss."

"What did you do? How did you...?"

"I made a promise and commitment when I walked in here Sylvia that I have your back, you can trust me and I would take care of it. I keep my word."

Tears lightly descended her cheeks out of relief. A smile of surprised joy filled her face and lit the room. "I can't believe..., I just..."

"It's all done. It's over. From this point on, Sylvia, I don't know a thing. I have never met Mr. Claud. I have no way of knowing what happened. I'm just a newbee here, right?"

We both smiled. "Right," she said. "Wow. You are good. You know, I made a promise and commitment too, Carl." She raised her index finger to her plush red-painted Latin lips, before slowly sliding it down over her chin and down her moist cleavage. "I never expected it to happen, definitely not this fast. I always keep my word too." She didn't hide her obvious gesture of looking down and up my tall physique before locking eyes with a smile.

I felt my groin begin to stir at her suggestion. Am I imagining what she is implying? This is my boss. She is also one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. Can this really be happening? Is she serious?

"What do you want, Carl?" Her voice turned seductive. The air in the room grew thick with amorous suspense. For someone who had just pulled off the greatest charade in company history, I was speechless. The contour of my hardening member filled the front of my tight slacks as if attempting to answer for me. Sylvia sensed my awkward nervousness.

"I tell you what," she said offering playful relief. "I am going to step out to ask my secretary to deliver Claud's resignation and keys to HR. I will also instruct her that we have urgent and important business to attend to, and under no circumstances am I to be interrupted." She paused with a smile. "I will be back in less than three minutes." She ran her index finger from my nose, past my chin and down my chest. "It's your turn to trust me Carl. Show me what you are made of. What happens next is limited only by your imagination."

Sylvia picked up the letter, keys and card and walked out of her office. I began to sweat from nervousness and arousal. My mind spun with fantasies, but every ethical bone in my body ached with the shocking thought of having unbridled sex with my bombshell boss. I knew that what happens next will change everything, and define the nature of my relationship with my new boss.

Minutes felt like seconds. As promised, Sylvia walked through the door and closed it behind her. Her long fingers reached down and locked the handle. As she turned around, she unbuttoned the next secure button to her still-moist blouse. With a broad smile, she looked up seductively and asked, "What do you want Carl?"

Chapter Two

"I had no idea how much this job would require me to think on my feet," I said in response to her question and the events of the morning.

"Who says you have to be on your feet?" she offered playfully as she took another step toward me.

"Touché'," I played back. "As I see it, we are beginning what is likely to be a long and productive working relationship."

"At least," she said.

"Well, then, it seems to me this is an offer I should make the most of."

"Yes you should. What's it going to be?"

"You know, when I was a child we used to play a little 'genie game.' If a genie were released from a bottle, and offered three wishes to be granted, what would we wish for? The first two were always arbitrary, but when we were down to one final wish, our choice always the same."

"What was it?" she asked inquisitively, hoping for an answer to the more pressing question on the table.

"Three more wishes."

Sylvia smiled. "I think I like where this is going. You want three more wishes?"

"Better than that," I answered with confidence. "I say we not limit this to a single moment, but instead begin a weekly exercise of seductive trust. Kind of an adventure."

"I'm not sure what that means, but I already like it," she said. "I must tell you, in the spirit of keeping all our cards on the table, what you just did with Claud made me very hot. What do you have in mind?"

"Very simple," I said. "From this point on, we alternate weeks. When it's your week, your requirement -- and gift - is to find a way to seduce the other person any way you choose."

Sylvia's face immediately lit up with a smile at the suggestion. "Interesting..." she said pondering the idea.

"As you say, the only limitation is our own imagination," I added. "When it's your week, you're in charge. The other person always willingly cooperates with what has been dreamed up -- no hesitation. Creativity is encouraged, and," with a brief pause, "with no strings attached."

"So when does this happen each week?" she asked.

"It's an adventure Sylvia!" I answered with a coy smile. "It's up to whoever is in charge, but it must happen at least once during the week.

"At least once," she said surprised.

"At least once," I said. "The week is yours -- the whole week."

"I am reminded why I hired you Carl," Sylvia said in response. "Here you turn my simple offer for the moment into an out-of-the-box weekly adventure of seduction. "

"A simple idea with great possibilities," I offered.

"I made a promise, and like you, I don't just want to keep it. I am going to keep it in ways that will stun you like you did me this morning."

"Another promise."

"Another promise you can take to the bank Carl. I have seen some pretty crazy things before, but have never seen someone take the kind of risk you did this morning, a risk you took for me. No one has ever done anything like that for me. You single-handedly walked in here and turned a rotten morning and major pain in my ass into an incredible exciting adventure. Even if I hadn't made a promise Carl, there is no way I'm getting off of this ride."

We both smiled again knowingly as I moved close, gently took her head in my hands and softly kissed her lips. Her arms reached around me to pull me close as the kiss turned passionate. Heat emanated from her body pressed against mine. She paused, pulled her head back to look me in the eyes. "One more question," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"So, who gets the first week?" she asked with an eagerness in her voice and a glimmer in her eye.

"I do," I said selfishly. "And there's no time like the present."

I reached up and slowly began to unbutton her blouse, pulling it out of her skirt to ensure every button became free.

"I am so hot right now," she confessed. "I'm going to give just standing here." Her legs squirmed.

"If you do, I promise it will only be the first time of many today."

"Oh God!" she said, knowing I meant my words.

I slid her blouse off her petite shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. A lacy, white, sheer, underwire bra showed off her large round tits.

"The clasp is in the front," she whispered as an invitation.

Ignoring her words, I pulled her close instead, reached around her body to the zipper positioned over the center of her beautiful toned ass. I slowly moved it down, causing her to squirm with more eagerness. She couldn't believe what was happening to her, how this day had begun, what she was begging for. She felt her skirt slide down her long legs into a pile above her feet. She immediately reached up to help my coat off.

"Not yet," I offered with a smile. "In due time." Sylvia stood there as a vision, wearing only her white, lacy bra, a matching thong and fire engine red stilettos. She knew any man would rarely see anything more sexy than how she looked in that moment with the contrast of her lacy lingerie against her soft, smooth Latin skin.

I reached up and slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders before leaning over to gently kiss her neck. Cold chills immediately covered her body.

"Oh God," she whispered. "I'm going to cum. I can't take it any more."

I reached down and slowly unclasp her bra, pulling the cups aside and allowing her bra to slide down her long arms and fall to the floor. I moaned in delight. Her large breasts were firm and round, each topped with enormous dark, puffy nipples that stood erect like bulbs of outdoor Christmas lights. Her skin was soft and smooth. She dropped her head back in pleasure, as she ran her fingers through my hair, pulling my head toward her firm supple breasts. I took her large bulby left nipple into my mouth like a fine Latin delicacy.

"Oh God," she whispered again. "There's no going back now." Her words carried meaning for the moment, and the future.

"I never do," I answered. "Only forward. There was no going back the moment you said 'anything," I whispered back.

Passion overwhelmed Sylvia. She grabbed the lapels of my suit coat and pulled them over my shoulders as if they were on fire. She threw the coat onto the chair next to her desk and immediately loosened my tie and pulled it from around my neck. "This might come in handy," she said with a smile as she threw it on her desk. Her long delicate fingers began to work their way down the buttons of my shirt as my hardening member rose in my pants as if reaching for her descending hands. My shirt fell to the floor, as she diligently continued going to work releasing my belt and opening the front of my pants. I stepped out of my shoes as I felt her skilled determined hands move down the sides of my legs, pushing my boxers and pants to the floor. The descent of my pants pulled my thick, hard 9-inch dick down with them until they passed my knees, releasing my dick like a spring-loaded catapult to slap my abdomen.

"Oh God, look at that monster," she said wrapping her hands around it with determination as if taking hold of a bat to hit a homerun. "Even better than I had imagined," she continued. "You just never stop finding ways to impress your boss, do you?"

"And this is just my first day," I said responding confidently to her compliment.

Almost as if an involuntary Pavlov-ian reflex, Sylvia dropped to her knees and ravenously took my member into her mouth. Her natural inclination to be in control began to take over.

(I was about to learn at least two very powerful lessons about my new boss. She likes being in charge, knows what she wants, and lives her life determined not to stop until she gets it. Secondly, Sylvia enjoys setting an unwavering bar on herself to be the best at everything she does. This was no different.)

Sylvia's skilled, masterful work on my dick was unlike anything I had ever experienced. She was undaunted by the length and width of my shaft; she was rabid with the challenge. Her hunger was insatiable. I was rendered powerless as her thick lips and accomplished tongue relentlessly worked up and down my shaft. I saw her pride and determination swell as she felt my body surrender to her assault. Her cheeks concaved with incredible force as she worked, inch by inch, to take the entirety of my thick yard-o-beef down her eager throat. Lack of precedent or physical improbabilities have never stopped Sylvia from what she set her mind (or mouth) to. My head spun and knees buckled. I turned my body to lean against her desk. She continued undaunted.

"You are going to make me cum," I whispered loudly. "Not yet."

My plea only served to bolster her resolve. She looked up with a smile just long enough to reciprocate my earlier promise, "When you do, it will only be the first of many times today." She wrapped her think red lips around my dick and lowered herself with an intensified assault.

I felt the orgasm advance as if an army converging from every fiber of my being. My hands gripped the outer edges of her desk like vices as I leaned back in surrender. I looked down to see this Latin vision of my new boss working my shaft with her lips, her round breasts slapping one another from the intensity of her movement, with her dark, toned abdomen below. Beads formed on Sylvia's forehead and her breasts glistened with sweat from her indomitable workout. Every pass of her lips, stroke of her tongue and clinch of her teeth on my member strategically intensified the attack. Her determined affection took me past a hyper-dizzying point of no return.

"Aghhh!" I let out, trying to keep my voice quiet from neighboring offices, but no longer had any remnant of control. My dick ached from Sylvia's masterful affection from the outside, while what felt like quarts of think custard began to push its way up my long tunnel. Sylvia worked my shaft expertly, building more and more volume of cum to intensify the pressure without allowing any to release until she was ready. My dick had never felt so full and ready to explode, like a balloon being filled with water. "Take it, take it!" I begged.

Sylvia continued her expert manipulation. She would take it when she was ready. She was in control. The room spun faster and cold chills covered every inch of my body. My balls pressed against the bottom of my dick as if she wouldn't be satisfied until she sucked them through to savor in her mouth. Sylvia knew exactly what she was doing; working and waiting for the exact moment she knew would unleash the ultimate orgasm that moments like this were made for. She relished in her mastery and control, knowing an unprecedented payoff was about to unload her way. She wanted it all.

I let out another involuntary moan, begging for release. Dizziness gave way to hallucination. My dick ached as if it was being stretched to twice its normal breadth. My skin crawled and tingled with multiplying goose bumps. I looked down to glance again at Sylvia's beauty, only to have my glance returned with a seductive look of determination. Without slowing her oral assault, the corners of her mouth raised with a smile and her eyes widened to say, "I'm taking you now."

Sylvia reached up to take both swollen, tender, raised balls in her right hand while reaching around my legs to take hold of my ass with the left. In one smooth simultaneous motion she squeezed my balls, pulled my ass toward her, forcing the length of my dick to disappear through her mouth and down her throat. Her lips locked down around the base of my shaft, as if capturing a wild animal. I let out another loud moan as my hands let go of the desk and grabbed the back of her head. Leaving her lips locked around my shaft, she pulled her head back; forcing the length of my meat to squeeze through the vice of her luscious lips, before quickly forcing it back in and down her throat. Ten seconds of thick custard cum pushed its way out of my pressurized geyser, filling her mouth and throat with just the first pass. My dick throbbed with relief and pain from the volume of cum released through its only way out. Sylvia gagged as she swallowed to make room for the next loads she was determined to consume, not wanting anything to slow her thirst from being satisfied. She pulled her head back to catch her breath, only to have the second load cover her face and tits. "No, no," she said, I want to drink every drop." My body quaked and the room spun faster as Sylvia lowered her mouth again over my throbbing dick, determined to make the most of this moment and accomplishment. Her lips refused to let go again as she made pass after relentless pass down my shaft. Thick voluminous loads poured down her hungry throat. I collapsed helplessly on my back across her desk as she continued her assault beyond anything I had ever experienced.

Sylvia's mouth struggled to contain and swallow the massive amounts of cream being delivered before new loads forced their way in. She would not allow the challenge to slow her pace. Overflowing cum dripped from the corners of her mouth. Her skilled tongue made quick passes to sweep her thick lips, preventing any from escaping her ravenous hunger. She worked my dick as if sucking strawberries up a straw from a thick ice cream shake. She wouldn't stop until she was certain she had drained me dry. My body convulsed from her mastery and determination before lying spent across her large mahogany desk. Sylvia stood tall with a big smile, licking her lips. "I have never had better," she said. "You are impressive." She gently stroked my wet, hard dick with one hand as if retaining control while she used the fingers of her other hand to peruse her stomach, tits, enlarged nipples and face to collect every remnant of my semen. Not one drop of this delicacy would be missed.

I quickly rose up to take control. She felt my strength as I stood next to her, taking her body into my arms. I smiled as I gently picked her up and turned her as if she was a doll to be played with before setting her down in her large plush black leather chair. I lowered my head to gently kiss her neck and shoulders. Her hands reached up to take the back of my head, allowing her fingers to run through my hair. The large soft chair leaned back to cradle her. He gorgeous body laid open begging to be devoured. Cold chills again dotted her body. Her puffy nipples hardened, forming large thick black thimbles at the end of her perfectly round melons. I continued my descent down her landscape, kissing the soft skin of her breasts before taking her left nipple between my lips.

Sylvia moaned and her body squirmed with delight. "Don't you dare be gentle with them," she instructed with a sultry smile. "They will want to know tomorrow that you have been there today." I pressed her beautiful firm breasts deeper into my mouth, positioning her large hard nipples between my teeth. "Oh Carl, yes," she said anticipation. "Make them yours." Her fingers rubbed my scalp as she pulled my head closer to her warm body. My jaw closed, gently chewing on what felt like a large fresh tootsie roll between my teeth. Sylvia moaned, squirmed and lifted her feet in response to the pleasurable pain. She held my head firmly against her breast, encouraging my continuing gnaw. Every clinch of my teeth on her begging nipple sent electric shocks to the extremities of her body.

"I am so hot Carl," she said looking up to the ceiling in delight. "You're going to make me cum."

I moved my head over to her right breast, to give equal attention. Her left nipple throbbed from the abuse, her right begged for the same affection. I sucked her breast deep into my mouth to strategically position her fresh nipple between my molars.

"Oh Carl," she repeated in anticipation. "Do it, do it!" she demanded. I felt her nipple surrender to its gentle capture between the enamel of my back teeth. "Harder," she begged. "Make me feel it." Her body squirmed, as I obliged. She moaned as I felt her firm nipple begin to flatten between the force of my teeth. "Yes!" she said, pulling my head harder into her chest.